Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo (37358 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
I thought they said Kemi Olunloyo printed that document.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
babamadiba:
Abi o, since he committed the crime, he should be the one to pay to send himself to jail. Awon ole.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
liberalchick:
Again, you are shooting the messenger I am telling you what is in the document are lawyers filed. The document says she is filling for damages and she is not seeking monetary compensation but a public apology.

I am telling you this is not how it works. if you are a judge how will you decide this civil suit? will you compel Mr coza to meet her demands when you know the main criminal case is pending?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by ukwuchimaobi1A: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
seangy4konji:
Head is paining me..let this clowns go and open a shop and be selling something instead of disturbing us with this nonsense.

Apology ?

Wan ti yawere
omo
Guy , u dey para oo
u no get Joy ooo
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oh I just read your comment right. I thought you replied thinking this was my opinion.

Her lawyers can argue his denial of the rape caused a chain reaction that caused trauma or the church acted on behalf of the pastor to harass her or church resources were used to harass her causing her distress.

This is the right process, the judicial system always has civil and criminal cases. Also, we shouldn’t forget the criminal case might NOT happen if the government after its investigations decides not to try the case for lack of evidence.
niaralandtopuser:

how is her emotional trauma supposed to be the fault of Mr coza who is not guilty? allow the case to pass through the right process. why the rush?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
liberalchick:
She did inform her family members and her brother went to the church to confront him. He was restrained by senior pastors. The same senior pastors with Fatoyinbo came to beg her parents in their house. Those pastors are still alive, it’s strange nobody in the Fatoyinbo camp has denied that. Watch the videos.

Were you there?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
The judge will give ruling based on which side has a stronger argument. Fatoyinbo’s side will file a counter suit.
niaralandtopuser:

I am telling you this is not how it works. if you are a judge how will you decide this civil suit? will you compel Mr coza to meet her demands when you know the main criminal case is pending?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
No I wasn’t, but this account it’s in the interview where she broke the story.

Ijawwomaninoyo:

Were you there?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
liberalchick:
Oh I just read your comment right. I thought you replied thinking this was my opinion.

Her lawyers can argue his denial of the rape caused a chain reaction that caused trauma or the church acted on behalf of the pastor to harass her or church resources were used to harass her causing her distress.

This is the right process, the judicial system always has civil and criminal cases. Also, we shouldn’t forget the criminal case might NOT happen if the government after its investigations decides not to try the case for lack of evidence.
whatever way her lawyers argue, no judge will decide this case knowing that the main criminal case is pending.
a more appropriate suit is to ask the court to compel the government to prosecute Mr coza of rape if she thinks they are delaying

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
liberalchick:
The judge will give ruling based on which side has a stronger argument. Fatoyinbo’s side will file a counter suit.
the judge will either strike out the case or adjourn till there is a judgement on the pending criminal case

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by 12inchess: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It is common practice in the court system that an accused if found guilty can be made to pay litigation fees the accuser spent to execute the case in court. Nawa to you oo
Don't mind all these Nigerians. They have not left Nigeria to see how real court systems in the west work. In the west if you owe a creditor money, or you're involved in a civil suit, the prosecutor will sue you to court and if you're found guilty you'd be charged the court costs and lawyer fees by the prosecutor. But Nigerians are used to their rights been trampled upon by their elites and that is why the country remains lawless.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It is common practice in the court system that an accused if found guilty can be made to pay litigation fees the accuser spent to execute the case in court. Nawa to you oo

Do you mind that ignoramus? A lot of people on this forum just displaying their ignorance openly. Later, these ones will slide into my DM.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Correcto: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
I said earlier that Coza stakeholders are sponsoring propaganda. Some beneficiaries are here on nairaland.
supremenews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/coza-rape-saga-i-didnt-demand-n10m-compensation-from-fatoyinbo-busola-dakolo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by 12inchess: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Acetin:
So if someone should rape your daughter 19 years ago, you won’t seek for justice.
You are one of the problems of Nigeria
if someone commits a crime years ago, he/she should be free!
The major problem of Nigeria is no accountability, no one is held accountable for anything, that’s why people think they can do anything and go scout free
And people are queueing to go to Canada and U. S where things work. The Ganduje that was videod on camera stuffing dollars into his babaringa. He is a governor today. And his daughter has been rewarded with appointment. Nigeria, lawlessness upon lawlessness. Country of certificateless president that lied under oath.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
liberalchick:
No I wasn’t, but this account it’s in the interview where she broke the story.

Someone granted an interview about Neymar and added emotions to it, but later found to be false. Timi himself wasn't there and hadn't known her when the alleged happened. So, he himself shouldn't believe everything that was said.
I know of a man in the US who saw a teenager with a flat tyre, he stopped and changed the tyre for her. Just because of hating blacks, she raised a rape alarm. She was crying uncontrollably while narrating the harassment.
The streets camera was the man's saving grace.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Johnkay225: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok, the 10 million is for the lawyers.. Ah ah, is that the standard procedure ? Sue me to court as the accused and still ask me to pay your lawyers ... Okay oooh... We are watching...
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Gwayas(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
My God

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
I was responding to someone that said she didn’t tell any of her family members. So I was just pointing out that she said she did in the interview.

Ijawwomaninoyo:

Someone granted an interview about Neymar and added emotions to it, but later found to be false. Timi himself wasn't there and hadn't known her when the alleged happened. So, he himself shouldn't believe everything that was said.
I know of a man in the US who saw a teenager with a flat tyre, he stopped and changed the tyre for her. Just because of hating blacks, she raised a rape alarm. She was crying uncontrollably while narrating the harassment.
The streets camera was the man's saving grace.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
greggng:

Lack of comprehension is the problem of most people in this country including you. She is pursuing two cases against this man ...the main case all of you are waiting for his a criminal case of rape....while the other is a civil case ....read very well. ....she doesn't need police permission to institute a civil case against the pastor

The Civil case is also linked to the criminals case.

If the criminal case failed to stand, what will be the base of the civil case.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by 3kay945(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
lilbest4:
So what's the difference? I'm still seeing 10M he's to pay 10M I don't give a damn what for.
Have the court proven him guilty that your lawyers are already calculating expenses?

grin grin cool

This cracks me up.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Korllami007: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chi59:

Do you mind that ignoramus? A lot of people on this forum just displaying their ignorance openly. Later, these ones will slide into my DM.

Oshey Queen of England.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Gwayas(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by liberalchick(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
That’s what the civil trial is for. He gets a fair hearing when his side presents their counter suit. The judge will hear both cases and give his/her ruling. In her suit, she is asking the court for N10m in lawyers fees and a public apology as compensation if she wins. Fatoyinbo will get his day in a civil court. Though the civil court is independent of the criminal court, some facts revealed during a civil trial can be made admissible in a criminal court. If the two cases have/share underlying facts then the judge will use his/her discretion to freeze the civil proceedings until there is a verdict in the criminal case.

Investigations still going on for a possible criminal trial.

chronique:
How about the tendering an apology to her and publicising it in several major dailies for two weeks? So, you sue a person to court and even before the case comes up for hearing, you are already praying the court to grant you prejudicial reliefs? Where does the defendant get to defend himself and have the right to fair hearing since you are asking him to apologize to you and pay for your legal fees even before the case is called for you to open your case and for him to open his defense? I'm not a lawyer but this case looks like child's play and it looks dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by 3kay945(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
I saw a pix on Twitter today depicting possibly act of sex on bonnet of a car. cool

Funny though.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by monex(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Greenbirth:
What do you demand this time around. Another round of sex. Or what.you will not just let us rest.

bloggers, and not her, are responsible for your restlessness

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
same same,you are broke!!..if you are serious,you will pay to see the accused jailed!!!.. why do you want him to pay for legal/litigation fees?

""why do you want him to pay for legal/litigation fees?""

That is normal n legal in our legal system

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
I choose what to believe and what not to believe....

Since you want us believe that you were raped instead of fûcked, then I also choose to believe that you demanded a compensation fee.

This is quite meaningless
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by atonement12: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2019
lawyers aka "ambulance chasers"
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by atonement12: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2019
...and if she looses the civil suit, who carries the burden of the lawyers 10 million naira fee? sad
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo by greggng: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

The Civil case is also linked to the criminals case.

If the criminal case failed to stand, what will be the base of the civil case.

The civil suit was done on the 6th ...which is independent of the criminal case. Underline the word independent. with that word independent , your question has been answered. I will not go further cos her lawyer in his wisdom decided not to give details of the civil suit against the pastor. Let's wait for the court to decide. ..is unlawful to discuss a matter that is in court ...it is sub judice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Who Did This To Davido? / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.