₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,334,441 members, 5,167,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2019 at 03:58 AM

Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement (321 Views)

Best Website 2017 / Get In Touch With The Best Website Designer Today Enter / 15 Best Website Where You Can Easily Get Freelance Writing Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09
Hi

Welcome to my platform,

Looking for a modern and professional website? You are in the right place.

Yes you are in the right place, I have work for Alot of people in Nigeria and in over 12 different countries all around the world, Alot of demos are already available to showcase..

You will get a very quality website with the following features:

Responsive website design: ( Compatible with desktop, Smartphone and tablets)
Effective Navigation
Live Chat Integration
Fast Load times
SEO Friendly
Social media integration
Sliders
Google Map Integration
Color branding E.T.C

We handle the following website

School website, NGO website, Business website, E Commerce website with online payment modules, Job search website and many more

Call or WhatsApp 090-3-310-4134 to get perfect website

Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 7:01am On Sep 10
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Get the best website today
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Oluchigrace: 7:37pm On Sep 10
This is the Best School Management Software / Portal For Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in Nigeria

We are currently running a promo that will interest you , Watch the video demos and contact us today.
Download Results in PDF and broadsheet in A3 pdf

Reduction in school administration running cost.

* Increase in school administration effective and efficient.
* Easy students admission process.
* Online database of results, students and teachers .
* Easy class management.
* Digital Score sheet and broadsheet.
* Online results checking for student and parent.
* Email and SMS alert for parent and student.
* Online Assignment(Admin can post assignment online for students)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBX7CsazGR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwP0hsP78sY

contact us today, we can adjust it to your school preference. It is very affordable
[size=14pt]

Calls:08079309343 or 09065352174

email: oluchigrace62@gmail.com

ONLINE VIDEO DEMO:
Watch these video demo and see all awesome features and magnificent things we are offering you. We are second to none.
1. Eportal for Parents to Login Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdS1w5ST_s&index=4&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F

2. Results and Broadsheet Input and Generation Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBX7CsazGR0&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=5

3. Students/Pupils Registration into Database Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwP0hsP78sY&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=6

4. Bulk SMS and customized emails to parents Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGmZHZoRhEM&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=1

5. School fees payment and online receipt demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX1MruFe1CM&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=3

6. Mobile Application Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdUI9eC6i4&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=2
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 11:05am On Sep 11
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Get the best website here today
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11
Get in touch
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 10:54am On Sep 12
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by ogbeuwa: 11:00pm On Sep 12
ENDING SOON: GET WELL TARGETED email LISTS FOR ANY NICHE AND

So you delved into internet marketing, and everybody is saying

"CREATE A LIST", "CREATE A LIST".

You kow you need it, but doing so seems so daunting and costly.

Even the ones you have managed to get are not targeted, some are

fake mails including the ones you used freebies to get.

Now, you tried generating mails yourself, that was worse, very

untargeted, breaking the number one rule in list building and

internet marketing, targeted audience only.

GOOD NEWS

imagine your campaigns converting, be it affiliate, CPA, or maybe

just web traffic, because you are sending them to the right

people, now you see what that will amount to for you in terms of

traffic, conversions and MONEY.

Because targeted traffic and targeted traffic is the lifeblood of

the internet markeeting space.

That's where we come in;

We have lists of targeted mails for any NICHE, any LOCATION all

over the world,

We do the LIST BUILDING for you, well TARGETED so you can make

your sales and make MONEY.

Contact us
whatsapp 08181718476
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 7:56am On Sep 13
Techmaster010:
Get in touch
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13
Contact me today
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 11:48am On Sep 15
Techmaster010:
Get the best website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmaster010(m): 6:51am On Sep 16
Techmaster010:
Get the best website

Get the best perfect website
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Venbobo: 7:42am On Sep 16
Techmaster010:
Hi

Welcome to my platform,

Looking for a modern and professional website? You are in the right place.

Yes you are in the right place, I have work for Alot of people in Nigeria and in over 12 different countries all around the world, Alot of demos are already available to showcase..

You will get a very quality website with the following features:

Responsive website design: ( Compatible with desktop, Smartphone and tablets)
Effective Navigation
Live Chat Integration
Fast Load times
SEO Friendly
Social media integration
Sliders
Google Map Integration
Color branding E.T.C

We handle the following website

School website, NGO website, Business website, E Commerce website with online payment modules, Job search website and many more

Call or WhatsApp 090-3-310-4134 to get perfect website

Dominique The Scammer is Back!!
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmastero10(m): 8:46am On Sep 16
Venbobo:

Venbobo The Scammer is Back!!

It is a pitiable dismal that you don't have any future, coming on Nairaland early Monday morning to accuse people wrongly shows how useless you are,,,,, Go and quote my running advert online na, or Carry your dead brain to ban my website, am making money daily you are here making fool of your self.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmastero10(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17
Contact me
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmastero10(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17
Techmastero10:
Contact me
Re: Get The Best Website For Your Business, Build Trust And Customers Engagement by Techmastero10(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18
Techmastero10:
Contact me

Contact me today

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make A Living With Web Hosting! / Free Torrent : Drupal 7:creating And Editing Custom Themes With Chaz Chumley / Twitter For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.