Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid (18171 Views)

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Gokoyer0(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Hustle legitimately, save, and invest to avoid this kind of situation during the old age.
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by DaddyELEPHANT: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Ortom said he inherited 25 month arrears, meanwhile the former governor said he only owed 6 month arrears. Can you beleive that Ortom used to come and preach to us in the university back in the days before he became governor.
religion is for the blind
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by asanwafo: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
what is wrong with Governors Benue and KOGI states over payment of workers and salaries? funny enough one has secure a second term, while the other is seeking for...May God help us all in this country.
PDP fool! leave Kogi alone Has ur state governor been paying? Typical Igboman always crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by DTaj: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2019
But the pensioners and their family members still voted the same Ortom for a second term just because he scammed them with baseless and useless propaganda of: “APC is against Christians”, “vote me to disgrace Fulani people”, “I’m a better Christian than Akume and Jime, the APC candidate.”

Benue people should stop disturbing us- they should enjoy the daft Ortom they voted for a 2nd term!

When stupid sentiments becloud people’s reasoning!

It was the same way Abia and Cross River people voted the likes of Ikpeazu and Ayade respectively for a 2nd term.

I predict it here that Kogi people will do exactly the same thing in November!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by asanwafo: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Are Fulanis still in Benue or have they suddenly disappear cos elections are over?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Angelfrost(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2019
JohnFrankling:
NYESOM WIKE of Rivers state have not paid gratuity since he came into office as the Governor of Rivers State and he haven't even started paying some Pensioners who have completed their verification process.

Even Delta state.... These bastards will burn in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Caseless: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
A governor that made political fortune from the unfortunate killing of his people by displaying their cops to the whole world.

There was no other way he could have been reelected after such a miserable first term!
he's the only beneficiary of that crisis. You can see the crisis has subsided since his re-election. He fuelled it for political gains.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by BafanaBafana: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2019
DTaj:
But the pensioners and their family members still voted the same Ortom for a second term just because he scammed them with baseless and useless propaganda of: “APC is against Christians”, “vote me to disgrace Fulani people”, “I’m a better Christian than Akume and Jime, the APC candidate.”

Benue people should stop disturbing us- they should enjoy the daft Ortom they voted for a 2nd term!

When stupid sentiments becloud people’s reasoning!

It was the same way Abia and Cross River people voted the likes of Ikpeazu and Ayade respectively for a 2nd term.

I predict it here that Kogi people will do exactly the same thing in November!
bros i am from Benue and i can tell you that they did not vote ortom. the man literally bought the position from security agencies and inec. i can give you details if you want

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2019
He paid pensioners.

niaralandtopuser:
what are buhari achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by BonkePeter: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Kogi governor is still worst than him. Like for MAKINDE share for GANDOLLA he works despite eating
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2019
madridguy:
He paid pensioners.
is there any president in history that has not paid pensioners?
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by West2019(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Too bad why na ,

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Lyricalgod: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Ortom and his predecessor are cowards,we know the major issue is from embezzlement from the godfather's regime, the self acclaimed owner of the state,the new minister of special duties,if you are a son of the soil you will know this man controlled what was allocated to Benue during suswan's tenure, but if its lagos now everybody will roast Tinubu.
the truth however remains that Benue does not have this money that the pensioners are owed,their salaries were deducted over d years,but a certain cabal pocketed everything
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Agbodu2(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2019
No be una re-elect am? Una never see anything
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Unie30: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Benue money eh, Nigeria money oh
Africa money eh,
Oga dey chop am fuga fuga
Pensioners money eh, Workers money oh
Oga dey chop am fuga fuga
E dey chop am nyaga nyaga
Oga dey chop am nyafu nyafu,
Nyafu nyafu
Waa waa waa,
Oga dey chop am nyaa
E dey chop am fuga fuga
Oga chop am nyaga nyaga, nyaga nyaga
Buum buum buum,
Oga dey chop am waa.

Who remembers this?

God help us!
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by madridguy(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Yes, every past presidents ignore the Nigeria airlines pensioners until Sai Baba come to their rescue.

niaralandtopuser:

is there any president in history that has not paid pensioners?

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Smog77: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Who na never see anything, u people go back and vote him again when u know that the guy is not good.
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Sirjamo: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Caseless:
he's the only beneficiary of that crisis. You can see the crisis has subsided since his re-election. He fuelled it for political gains.
I totally agree with you, that governor needs to sit up

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by zedman1(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what are buhari achievement
If you were from Benue you would have understood why Buhari surprisingly still got massive support from Benue. Ortom is the major reason Nigerians are so divided. He is a devil.
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by JohnFrankling(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2019
LoveDecay:

Rivers is a Christian state. In Christianity when slapped on the left cheek offer the right on good faith.

Rivers workers should be Christlike
I can't see the sense in what you just said
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by Tersorio(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
LoveDecay:

What about defeating the fulani herdsmen?
Pleas don't be deceived.. That anti open grazing law is just on paper. The fulani herdsmen are still grazing freely and destroying peoples farms as well as killing. There are still thousands of people in the IDP camps. Why do you think they are so much afraid to return to their homes.?
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
asanwafo:

PDP fool! leave Kogi alone Has ur state governor been paying? Typical Igboman always crying more than the bereaved.

you are even the bigger fool for insulting someone you don't knw and who is even bigger and greater than your poor lowly life online......I guess you were born in KOGI state and had nevrr travel outside its shores to see how the world look like... grin
asanwafo:

you are even the bigger fool for insulting someone you don't knw and who is even bigger and greater than your poor lowly life online......I guess you were born in KOGI state and had nevrr travel outside its shores to see how the world look like...
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by asanwafo: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

you are even the bigger fool for insulting someone you don't knw and who is even bigger and greater than your poor lowly life online......I guess you were born in KOGI state and had nevrr travel outside its shores to see how the world look like... grin

you are even the bigger fool for insulting someone you don't knw and who is even bigger and greater than your poor lowly life online......I guess you were born in KOGI state and had nevrr travel outside its shores to see how the world look like...
Nonsense man. I wish u were close I would have given u small elbow now
Re: Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid by BafanaBafana: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lyricalgod:
Ortom and his predecessor are cowards,we know the major issue is from embezzlement from the godfather's regime, the self acclaimed owner of the state,the new minister of special duties,if you are a son of the soil you will know this man controlled what was allocated to Benue during suswan's tenure, but if its lagos now everybody will roast Tinubu.
the truth however remains that Benue does not have this money that the pensioners are owed,their salaries were deducted over d years,but a certain cabal pocketed everything
And Ortom is buying all available lands in Benue, the aides to his aides are building mansions, even houseboys to his commissioners are buying cars, house of Assembly members are building mansions, yet you say there is no money. Just Shut the hell up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I’m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel / Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.