Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. (2704 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Temitope009:
Me: Hello bae
Bae: Me?
Me: Yes, you. You swagalicious babe.

So today, I'm gonna tell you a story. It's about my friend. Let's call her Jay.
While we were still in school, according to Jay and our society, age wasn't on her side. She was apprehensive about getting married and making her parents proud (due to some reasons, she felt getting married will make them proud, which is true). However, Jay's suitors were either serious on having sex or just wanted a fling while they had their fiancees waiting for them.
Jay tried not to be desperate though. We, her friends also tried not to make her desperate.
One day, sexy got a call from a childhood friend from a far away land from us. The gist was, one uncle was interested in my friend Jay after seeing her pix on her phone.
Good news abi?
No o, Jay wasn't having it. Why? Uncle was still a student...

Sorry, duty calls. I have to run. I'll complete my story soonest. But don't forget, not all that glitters is gold. Shine your eyes..
LIVE.. LAUGH... LOVE....

Sorry guys, I thought no one was actually interested in the story. This is the completion.

For some other reasons, Jay wasn't having it because
1. Uncle did not pass her "standard looks" criteria.
2. Uncle wasn't even tall, just some inches taller than her. Can you imagine how her dream of a tall Prince Charming would come crashing if she went for uncle?
3. Uncle was still a student.
4. Uncle is not exactly her tribe though similar.

Other reasons best known to her as a lady, because we all have different standards.

Uncle also, wasn't having it. He said no her or nobody.
Toh.
Somehow somehow sha, they fixed a meeting. They met and uncle swept her over her feet with his wonderful personality, it appeared, his personality was exactly what she wanted in a man though other things appeared off from a distance.
I kid you not, they're married with 2 kids now.
Uncle is now working somewhere reputable.
Uncle still sings her praises and is still so much in love with her.
They're happily married (at least from what we can see from a distance).

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who is like me and is viewing this thread?
Please pop in and give me some tips to be better.

Several time I've had to meet up with a deadline, I totally forget to eat or sleep until it's done. And whenever I'm under this duress of meeting up with an aim/goal, I wouldn't eat, my sleep will suffer, I'll easily not stay focused as I'm thinking of how to meet up with whatever goal. Like I told you earlier, it affected my culinary skills in the kitchen. Things will easily slip away from my mind etc.

What should I do?
Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Okay. Let me drop this here so it helps someone out there viewing this thread.

I've had 2 cs.
First : Oct 2017
Second : Dec 2018.

First experience.
I dilated till 10cm and was pushing for what seemed like forever. I was already begging the nurses to bring out my baby however it takes. I didn't mind whether it was by suction, cs or anything to ease me from the excruciating pains I was going through. I cried. Hit my hands on the wall with heavy blows. Stretched my legs out like it would fall off (that leg did not remain the same for months, I couldn't walk well with it, felt like it removed from my ball and socket joint).
Oh God, how I begged to be relieved from that state (God, you're wonderful, hurray to every mother out there).

Fee minutes later, the doc entered and asked why I was bleeding so much.
Note: Baby had already engaged, they were seeing her head already. It was just to push her out remaining.
Immediately, he said cs.
All I wanted was to see myself in the theatre and he should just remove the baby anyhow he could. Or better still, he should tear me there gangan and relieve me of this pain.
Alas, he finished the paperwork and everything in what seemed like forever and I was taking to the theatre.
I was shouting to be injected with whatever it is they give people o. Just give it to me, at least, I wouldn't feel this pain again.

I woke up some hours later..

ME : where's my baby?
Mum : She's fine, they're taking care of her.
ME : Drifted off again..

You might not be following the pregnancy thread. I told you this is like a diary to me.
So let me drop this here for our intending brides cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2019
ME : Drifted off again as the aneasthsia hasn't weared off completely.
Some minutes or hours later, I don't know..
ME : where's my baby?
Mum : She's fine. They're taking care of her.
I drifted off again. I didn't know for how long.
Later..
ME : Did my baby make it?
Aunt : No, she nodded her head.

I lost her on the 28th of October, 2017.

I'll write the second experience later.

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Just to remind you, we're still in business. You can check us out @rayslounge_undies

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Sebi I told you I'd show off my now slaying kitchen skills *inserts dancing emoji*.
For recipe, check out @rayslounge_undies

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Mood11: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow. kiss

I like this thread. I will stay here. wink

I am not married. But in a relationship.
And I am believing God that he would settle us come 2020. smiley

You are doing a great job.

Well-done

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mood11:
Wow. kiss

I like this thread. I will stay here. wink

I am not married. But in a relationship.
And I am believing God that he would settle us come 2020. smiley

You are doing a great job.

Well-done

Yaaaay *where's the dancing emoji na?*
Wow. Good to have you and amen, I also pray God will settle you guys soon kiss
So any fears so far?
Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Mood11: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Temitope009:

Yaaaay *where's the dancing emoji na?*
Wow. Good to have you and amen, I also pray God will settle you guys soon kiss
So any fears so far?

Yeah. Maybe because from the start of the relationship we decided we wanted it to be our last.
So much has happened and it only brings us closer

But Everytime I think about the big picture, it gives me goosebumps cheesy
New family, living and sharing my space forever, pregnancy, children, chaii.
Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mood11:

Yeah. Maybe because from the start of the relationship we decided we wanted it to be our last.
So much has happened and it only brings us closer

But Everytime I think about the big picture, it gives me goosebumps cheesy
New family, living and sharing my space forever, pregnancy, children, chaii.

Hehehehe. Think of the brighter side. When you have the right spouse, it's sincerely one of the best things that could happen to anyone, not a bed of roses though.
I pray that your spouse will be a comfort and not trouble to you.

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Let's eat.

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5CfluyFQbH/

Kindly help me view this video on ig. It's less than a min. Support a dream pls. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
New Stock Alert

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
I've turned this place to my business page. Lol. Not that I intend to though.
Where are the new or intending brides?
Hit me up for your lingerie problems, ill solve them for you at ridiculously affordable prices, trust me.

Kindly view my IG page to see.more.

This is the offer I've got for all, I bet no other person can beat this offer. Grab I while it lasts ��

.https://www.instagram.com/p/B5CfluyFQbH/
Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Temitope009(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cabbage sauce with rice

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride? Having Cold Feet? Come In, Let's Make It Warm. by Herinya: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2022
The real answer is YES, YES YES, a wedding planner is very good to have. Not just an event planner. Corporate and political event planners are very talented. Still, unless they also specialize in wedding song choosing (mother-son dance songs), they won't be able to provide you with the specific details you need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Thinks I'm An Extrovert / Why Would My Husband Watch Pronographic Films? / Can A Family Man With 300k Salary And 3 Children Can He Live Comfortably?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.