Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage (2736 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
I'm living up north.

I need a tall, slim, dark lady for relationship that must lead to marriage.

How do i get the lady considering the fact that:

(1) I am a southerner staying in the north and there are comparatively few southern ladies up there.

(2) Since i have made the north my base at least for the moment, will the lady be ready to come from the south and live with me up north?

(3) Peradventure, i saw a tall, slim dark girl passing on the road,do i go and meet her and tell her i like her/collect her number etc?

Is it advisable to do so?

Since we don't know each other before,can it work that way?

I will appreciate a genuine advice.

Please if you know anyone that is tall,slim and dark/chocolate/coloured skin

and is also looking for a married partner,

kindly call me on 08035321965.

I don't want anonymous callers.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 2dice01: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
You didn't really say anything about yourself just that you are a student, are you working? What is your origin in the south? Your age etc.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Your age??
Financial status??
State of origin??
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
2dice01:
lemme give you Expo

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Thank me later
Thanks.

I have read the Expo as you called it.

But i don't think it offers much.
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 2dice01: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
7victor:
Thanks.

I have read the Expo as you called it.

But i don't think it offers much.
its not what you will read and digest in 10mins

That is the way of life
Read the first 10 pages put it in Practice

Then go out and have Fun cheesy
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by ImperialYoruba: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2019
2dice01:

That is the way of life

In Sokoto

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by daddymummy(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Try hausa ladies.
Some of them are tall slim and dark.
There are hausa christians ladies also that you can try

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Quality20(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
As a guy who also reside I'm soko as u, I would have advised to marry a Hausa lady, but d prob is that sokoto girls are just too conservative and most will never date southerners whether xtian or Muslim. But sha all d best. But why do u want a tall lady sef?_Don't u know most are not tall?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by danny56: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2019
See as somebody dey find him own problem....?

He said " that must lead to marriage"

Plus you should be 31years not 30 as stated.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by nappy760(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
danny56:
See as somebody dey find him own problem....?

He said " that must lead to marriage"

Plus you should be 31years not 30 as stated.

angry He's birthday is in december

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Quality20(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
7victor:
Where do you stay in Sokoto.

I am staying in Runjin Sambo near Dandima roundabout.

As for tall, dark,slim girls,that is my preference.

I so much like tall,slim girls that if I see one today who agrees,I can marry her now now.

This love for tall,slim ladies started when I was about 10 years old.

One tall,slim university lady student used to pass in front of our house when I was ten years old.

There were other ladies(fat,short,beautiful etc ) also who used to pass in front of our house.

But any time the tall,slim, dark lady was passing, I would come out and be looking at her.

She noticed it. So one day as she was about to pass, she came towards me and playfully pulled my hands towards her.

So this love for tall,slim ladies is somewhat inborn.
I'm at old airport area
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Quality20:
I'm at old airport area
Ok
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by harrwix(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
7victor:
Please if you know anyone that is tall,slim and dark/chocolate/coloured skin and is also looking for a married partner,

if you are actually looking for a life partner I will advise you to disregard the physical features and her place of origin and go for a lady with the same vision and interest as yours.

believe me not... no matter how tall the lady is , if you marry the wrong person, you will be scared to go to that building you currently call home at the close of day

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Valleys(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
7victor:
I am a PhD student of Usmanu Danfodyo University in Sokoto.

(1) I am a southerner staying in the north and there are comparatively few southern ladies up there.

(2) Since i have made the north my base, will the lady be ready to come from the south and live with me up north?

(3) Peradventure, i saw a tall, slim dark girl passing on the road,do i go and meet her and tell her i like her/collect her number etc?

Visit different departments in udus and the rest may just become history
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
What if the wife God wants for you is short, fat and fair ?
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
badboywizzy:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
badboywizzy:
Then i will accept it.

Short,fat and fair is also good.

But if given the choice,I will go for tall,slim and coloured skin lady

1 Like

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by richie240: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
7victor:
Then i will accept it.

Short,fat and fair is also good.

But if given the choice,I will go for tall,slim and coloured skin lady
u know d right thing to do (ie seeking Gods direction), why not go for it.
This one u are relying on ur own (limited) 'vision', I pray u don't marry ogbanje las-las.

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank you Sir/Ma

richie240:

u know d right thing to do (ie seeking Gods direction), why not go for it.
This one u are relying on ur own (limited) 'vision', I pray u don't marry ogbanje las-las.
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Quality20(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2019
so u haven't yet gotten? Since u said u want a tall xtian lady, have u tried infoema guest inn located at trade fair road. Many lovly n tall girls hang around d inn
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Going to Ifeoma guest inn is equivalent to going to Kwannawa sharp corner.

You know what that means.

I am not so desperate shaa.

Quality20:
so u haven't yet gotten? Since u said u want a tall xtian lady, have u tried infoema guest inn located at trade fair road. Many lovly n tall girls hang around d inn
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
I saw in one of your posts where you said you now have a lecturing job.

Congratulations.

Have you met a lady yet?

I mean,have you met a tall,slim,girl for marriage?

Just curious.

7victor:
I am a PhD student of Usmanu Danfodyo University in Sokoto.

(2) Since i have made the north my base, will the lady be ready to come from the south and live with me up north?

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
You're not even interested in the personality....later we'll start hearing stories that touch
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some times we look at the personality,then the body type.

But in this case,I consider the body type before personality.

Divinelady:
You're not even interested in the personality....later we'll start hearing stories that touch
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by 7victor(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for your concern.

I have met 3 ladies already.

One of them was introduced to me by my cousin sister.

One is from igbo.

All of them are tall and slim and one is fair while 2 are dark.

One of them was once the 3rd position in miss Akwa ibom beauty peagent.

I do not even know which one to choose.

handsomebeauty8:
I saw in one of your posts where you said you now have a lecturing job.

Congratulations.

Have you met a lady yet?

I mean,have you met a tall,slim,girl for marriage?

Just curious.

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Jodha(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
2dice01:

That is the way of life

Oga it's not by force...he said he wants a serious relationship not a fling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by Jodha(f): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
7victor:
Thanks for your concern.

I have met 3 ladies already.

One of them was introduced to me by my cousin sister.

One is from igbo.

All of them are tall and slim and one is fair while 2 are dark.

One of them was once the 3rd position in miss Akwa ibom beauty peagent.

I do not even know which one to choose.

Choose the one yhure more comfortable with....
Re: I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage by lovat(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
You didn't really say anything about yourself just that you are a student, are you working? What is your origin in the south? Your age etc.
I thought you are a Lesbian

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. / Why Do Men Like To Apologize At Night? / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.