Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? (1380 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Drop Your Contact If You Want Meet Togo Girls For Friendship / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by Nadison1311(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:

How is it going. Why did you get into it and do you want to gain from it.

I actually studied computer science in skool but never worked with it and I was way too young then. But not I am in it for the knowledge and ofcourse for the money.

Well i guess i just fell in love with computer, when i was young and as i grew up it stuck with me, Money is also another reason.
It is both fun and confusing sometimes which i guess is good
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by ikes9(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:

Yea it should . Looking forward to our elders in tech sharing some wisdoms. We sure need it to grow and build.

Hahaha elders in tech
I imagine some old guys sitting in the cloud(Google drive etc)
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
ikes9:

Hahaha elders in tech
I imagine some old guys sitting in the cloud(Google drive etc)

Lol. But you know what I mean. Idea is all that is needed.
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nadison1311:

Well i guess i just fell in love with computer, when i was young and as i grew up it stuck with me, Money is also another reason.
It is both fun and confusing sometimes which i guess is good

So true fun and confusing are the words .
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by pinson(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Don't overstress tech in Nigeria. Nigeria is not a tech oriented country. Learn business strategy and you can use technology to facilitate some areas of your business or solution. For me check autorescue.ng

It is an app to get instant mechanics, towing vehicles and check vehicle history of a car before importing from abroad.

Viola
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by LexPrescott(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:
Please everyone it is open to male and female.

What is your tech background? Are you working or freelancing.? Let us chat , no harm done.

I'm a B.Sc. holder in Computer Science. Just finished this year, not gone for NYSC yet. I'm basically a Java programmer that just started exploring web development. I'm not an expert tho, but I'll describe myself as a higher intermediate. I'm from Rivers, btw.

What's your background?
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:
Shooting my shot. Will love to connect with someone new . Who is okay with me being anonymous . No pics exchange .
Holla

Let see how it goes, since it's for friendship.
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
LexPrescott:

I'm a B.Sc. holder in Computer Science. Just finished this year, not gone for NYSC yet. I'm basically a Java programmer that just started exploring web development. I'm not an expert tho, but I'll describe myself as a higher intermediate. I'm from Rivers, btw.

What's your background?

I am a bsc holder too in computer science. Never worked in tech.

Looking for a way to get in as a freelancer working remotely .

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by Nadison1311(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:

So true fun and confusing are the words .
Yeah, and when you have passion for it, it becomes easier as progress and explore more.
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by ikes9(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:

Lol. But you know what I mean. Idea is all that is needed.

Lol i know what you mean
So what do you specialize in
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
ikes9:

Lol i know what you mean
So what do you specialize in

Developing website using wordpress themes .
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by Opexzy: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
kaykay100:
Shooting my shot. Will love to connect with someone new . Who is okay with me being anonymous . No pics exchange .
Holla

Okay that's nice... I am a software engineer by profession..... Would you like to join me in research works? ... Personally i like females that are into tech.... But Nairaland isn't really a cool Place for me to connect you can send me an email if u interested but i am not too fine with your idea of remaining anonymous...I base in Lagos...

SHALOM...
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Opexzy:

Okay that's nice... I am a software engineer by profession..... Would you like to join me in research works? ... Personally i like females that are into tech.... But Nairaland isn't really a cool Place for me to connect you can send me an email if u interested but i am not too fine with your idea of remaining anonymous...I base in Lagos...

SHALOM...

Okay cool; that will be fine .
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by Emilycp(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2019
kaykay100:

Great. What part of tech are you in?
web designing
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by TollaniHub: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2019
kaykay100:
Please everyone it is open to male and female.

What is your tech background? Are you working or freelancing.? Let us chat , no harm done.

do you reply PMs? check it now
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by kaykay100(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2019
TollaniHub:

do you reply PMs? check it now

Yes i do. Just did.
Re: Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? by ikes9(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2019
kaykay100:

Developing website using wordpress themes .

That's interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help!!! / Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song / What's Your Favourite Sex Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.