Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her (63487 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Juliearth(f): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
After all the embarrassment and humiliation?
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

Let's all be mad grin grin grin

Cheers to that, you are the realest MVP.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by 3moses: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Religiously-Brainwashed-Marriage
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by bluefilm: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

Seems you forgot your sense somewhere undecided undecided undecided
Anumpama!

Evening newspaper confirmed!!!

You don do inyanga taya na abi.

Now, you are seeing the result!!!

Aku feechaa... o dara awo.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by tejiri4(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
This marriage won't last at all and there will be physical abuse
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
This marriage is like a house of cards in a hurricane. local man married a slut and why exactly will u be this angry on your wedding day and still go on with the wedding. God help me i wont want to father a girl, another nigerian girl is a disaster.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Blissbath(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dat is too raw
bluefilm:

Story.
Evening newspaper like you? undecided
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nicolex(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nonsense,after now he will divorce you and re-marry you again,since everything na play now
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by poshestmina(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
bluefilm:

Evening newspaper confirmed!!!

You don do inyanga taya na abi.

Now, you are seeing the result!!!

Aku feechaa... o dara awo.

IGNORED
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

IGNORED

Ignored gbukwee gi dia.

Agadi nwaanyi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by poshestmina(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
bluefilm:

Ignored gbukwee gi dia.

Agadi nwaanyi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agadi nwoke .
Onye nzuzu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anuofia..ewu Congo
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:

Agadi nwoke .
Onye nzuzu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anuofia..ewu Congo

Hanty old layer.

Shebi you don dey see am now say true true, after every every... Agaracha must come back?
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by poshestmina(f): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
bluefilm:

Hanty old layer.

Shebi you don dey see am now say true true, after every every... Agaracha must come back?

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ijiot
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Edusouls(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
poshestmina:
If I was the bride ,I'll pet him till we get close to the Altar ,then say ayam not doing again too tongue tongue tongue

you are a terrible woman, and husband would be hard for you to get..
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by SURElee(f): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
This marriage go still crash, whatever made him change his mind before will still crop up. Nonsense and groom of last minute madness
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Okoyeebo:

My friend, shut up.
All these small girls that their parents and boyfriends buy noodles for are here talking nonsense.

Have you ever seen a man begging God to give him a wife? Even beggars have wives.
Go to Shiloh or MFM and see women crying for husband.

If that guy plays his game well, it may even be your sister he would marry.

Lol it's mentality like yours that makes nigerian men less desirable day by day. People like you are just plain liabilities to whomever your significant other is.

Let me tell you something, the only reason you see these so called women crying for husbands is to end their financial hardship, have someone legally responsible for their children (those that want one), and a regular servicing.

Give this woman these 3 things and place her in a society that is more advanced in reasoning, and the girl ain't got sh*t to do with that man.

A Nigeria woman won't think twice about following a foreign man because they don't feel this stupid entitlement that you feel, but on the other hand, you guys always want to ''come back home and marry'' a naive and unlucky girl that you'll make miserable for the rest of her life with you.

Forgive me but I think you sound like a complete id*ot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by jojothaiv(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Marriage out of pity.
Biko, count me out of such nonsense..
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by ezenwajunior(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
I do not know why the people who are behind the video are releasing it in batches. First it was when he cancelled the wedding, now it is he accepting to marry her. I should expect more then if that's the case but am not sure what that particular video will contain.
Re: Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her by kiddkash(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
poshestmina:

i was there. she told him she is a virgin only for him t find out she is 3 months pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.