Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (13679 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by theasianwife(f): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Mr^Cork:
mediatrix8 , giv him citizenship wink
Bahaayahahayayayaya!
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by eeewise(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2013
@op....love is a product of value,pple love wat they value.u should focus on what made him love u in d first place and grow in it . For example if he loves dat u re caring and submissive,grow in it.become more submissive...
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by drnoel: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
mediatrix8: Mr cork.  smiley smileyFOR 2 YEARS of us being together, I have learned how to cook jaloff rice,chicken stew,beef stew, pepper soup(chicken,goat,beef) and how to make fu fu, Cooking is my hobby that is one of the reasons why he loves me i think , and the rest, hmmmm only him knows that but,I wanna know more, everything that a Nigeria man like in a woman.
U should pls not listen to Mr cork, lelefule....
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by FAzalea: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall In love And Marry Asian Woman?

Umm.. Because for some of them.. They love your innocent or I can called it stupidity, they also love your money, your property and love your ability to get money more and more lipsrsealed

I know you're in love but don't forget to use ur brain, keep ur eyes open dear.. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You End Your Relationship? / I Love Lala247 / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.