Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers (26459 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Who told you Suleiman is a man of God?

Secondly, Eli was a priest but God sent Samuel a little boy to correct him.

If your man of God is an adulterer, a backslider, a covetous fellow, a thief or an apostate, God can use a donkey to correct him like Balaam.

So, shut da feck up and go read your Bible.

The curse that will follow you from today will make u regret ever making this statement. I need more insult , from today you will see what this post will do in your life.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Centcanada: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Why you no buy for female?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Christians school be christ like

Be bold and courageous. Be Christlike, Jesus didn't spoke the truth and that's why he was never liked. He destroyed traders and money changers at the synagogue. I know my leader
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2019
GavelSlam:

grin grin

Because God would send 10 plagues to anyone that has a contrary opinion, right?

I am not your kidney
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by GavelSlam: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

I am not your kidney

Chai.

Black man don suffer.
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

For your mind now, u think u are a Christian (Christ Like). Oga u be extremist. How do u even know who is a man of God? Anybody wey hold microphone dey preach?

Very soon you will get Sense. I see you are trying, yes I am an extremist but did I tell to follow anybody holding a microphone?

Keep reading your Bible, you will get there
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by MARKone(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:
Don't ever talk against a man of God even if you think you are right.

Please shut up!. Any riff raff can wake up one morning and say God called him. I have nothing against apostle suileman, in fact I like his preaching, but saying you can't talk against some of the yahoo yahoo pastors is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by femi4: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:
Don't ever talk against a man of God even if you think you are right.
like Paul put it before the Galatians ..."O ye foolish Amazingman"

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by slimjosh231(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

My pastor is a man like me and not my God. Before u pity me, pity yourself,your entire generation, your born and unborn children. Rubbish
Just look at yourself. After preaching a few seconds ago, same you could come out this bitter. Indeed the Tongue is out of control just like the bible said.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by ZinoFasisi: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

Very soon you will get Sense. I see you are trying, yes I am an extremist but did I tell to follow anybody holding a microphone?

Keep reading your Bible, you will get there
Alaye calm down and explain what i don't know to me. who be man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Then what is ur brain meant for if u cannot think for ursef and connect to God on a personal level?

I reply people who desire to know and I am replying you so let me teach you, first lesson, do you read the Bible or is it that ur brain you use only? That brain you see is not.what connects to God okay. Say thank you Rabbi. And if you have a working brain per se , use it to read the Bible, it will guide you to the path of your so.called personal level or whatever. Get understanding, get wisdom my son. You have a bright destiny
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by larryking540: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has told us what he did for his male staff but all I want to know is what he did for the female staff.... Or rather what they did for him.
dat shouldn't be ur concern, they should speak for them selfs,
I have a boss who promise us a trip to Germany every year while he Flys to Germany almost every 3 months, my people I run for my life, and he treats his workers like poo
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Realbelieveer(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2019
One thing about nairaland is that its been filled with hatred.. U see man coming out to talk out of churchline ,saying what our life should be, Christian and Muslim.. Yet he's been abused by stupid fellows. Thou shall not judge . rubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by slimjosh231(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

The curse that will follow you from today will make u regret ever making this statement. I need more insult , from today you will see what this post will do in your life.
Ohh please STFU. You don’t sound like a Christian

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

Lol... If that guy dies today, it's not because he made that post. It's because it's his time to. And that you side with a man of God doesn't mean you'll see tomorrow either. Your ways are not His ways, so are your thoughts not His. Sit your butt down and read the word.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Hamid7(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
Yahaya Bello come and see your stupidity ooo.
Obviously, he's the only governor with "Pharaoh's heart."
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2019
ZinoFasisi:
Alaye calm down and explain what i don't know to me. who be man of God

My son, now you are listening. Your heart is opened. A man of God is simply a servant. Now listen , a man can be a pastor but not a man of God. My statement was very clear not in respect to position or personality, do not talk or follow others to talk against a man of God. You never know the contract a man has with his God. I did not say pastor, I said a man of God. So you understand me please?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by larryking540: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
MARKone:

Please shut up!. Any riff raff can wake up one morning and say God called him. I have nothing against apostle suileman, in fact I like his preaching, but saying you can't talk against some of the yahoo yahoo pastors is ridiculous.
do u kw who is a yahoo and who is not a yahoo pastor?

or is it because they asked u for money then u tag them as a yahoo pastor!
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by willybaby(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

My pastor is a man like me and not my God. Before u pity me, pity yourself,your entire generation, your born and unborn children. Rubbish
imagine wetin so called Christian d talk

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by larryking540: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

my brother in as much u are trying to make a valid point, we all understand, everyone is gifted in different ways
they are called men of God for a purpose, why did God not make everybody in Israel a prophet in the time of old?

everyone get e own calling so find your's?
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
slimjosh231:
Just look at yourself. After preaching a few seconds ago, same you could come out this bitter. Indeed the Tongue is out of control just like the bible said.

My son , I am happy that you can see both sides of me from written words. I admire that. I can be bitter, sweet, emotional, why because I am human. We forget that a man of God or pastor can fault and when they do , that is capitalized on. God knew this that's why he said do them no harm, who are you to judge me ? Who are we to judge them ? I have no right whatsoever to judge you my son, none
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2019
larryking540:

my brother in as much u are trying to make a valid point, we all understand, everyone is gifted in different ways
they are called men of God for a purpose, why did God not make everybody in Israel a prophet in the time of old?

everyone get e own calling so find your's?

Beautiful words. I am there
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
willybaby:
imagine wetin so called Christian d talk

That's all you can see. I am jealous.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by larryking540: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

My son, now you are listening. Your heart is opened. A man of God is simply a servant. Now listen , a man can be a pastor but not a man of God. My statement was very clear not in respect to position or personality, do not talk or follow others to talk against a man of God. You never know the contract a man has with his God. I did not say pastor, I said a man of God. So you understand me please?

tell them
same way person sign contract with d devil

that's the same way people sign contract with God,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by gnykelly(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
mokaflex:
Kini big deal I’ve bought cars for all my girlfriends, achievement na achievement grin

Cum buy for me
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Troll mode activated
And he gives diick to all the female workers
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Dispensable(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Amazingman:

I said don't talk ill of a man of God because the Bible told.me so not because he said so. FYI, I do what the Bible says so if my pastor tells me to.eat shit and it's not in the Bible, I will not eat it but if the Bible tells me to kill someone like you, I will not think twice.
you do what bible says abi have you drank beer in the church quote me if you have the prove that it was not written in the Bible
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
BananaTree:

Lol... If that guy dies today, it's not because he made that post. It's because it's his time to. And that you side with a man of God doesn't mean you'll see tomorrow either. Your ways are not His ways, so are your thoughts not His. Sit your butt down and read the word.

Ohh so now you know his ways are not our ways abi and he says judge not, do my prophet no harm. All I said was no insult a man of God. You think I read it from an economic text book? Grow up my son
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by ValueConcepts: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
baby124:
The female ones who you use to increase church population by forcing their families to attend your church are now what? Imagine your pastor making sexist decisions and talking like this?

If he buys a car for a female member of staff na una go say he don dey sleep with the woman. He no buy now una still dey complain.
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by safarigirl(f): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Jude4Jesus:

Do your investigation, a wise person should know that he will definitely do for the females. But that you don't know. If you mentioned it now you will see others like you still talking
you're short of wisdom

If he did for the females, he would say "all my workers", that he specified which gender has shown he did not get the female workers cars, maybe because he's a misogynist, like many of these pastors and doesn't think women should drive cars.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by Amazingman(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Dispensable:
you do what bible says abi have you drank beer in the church quote me if you have the prove that it was not written in the Bible

Did the Bible tell you anywhere to drink beer in the church? Which beer ? Tell me the verse please, I want to learn
Re: Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers by johnkay1(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Imagine if he said " I bought cars for all my female workers" Internet will be on fire.

Many ladies will start coming out with Dankolo's stories.

Even Pastor Adeboye said he dare not employ female Secretary.

This days that people (especially female) are looking for cheap things to trend on, pastors (wise one) are now extra careful in dealing with them.

Women.. Women.. Women.. If we no fear them, who are we going to fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.