Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys (22433 Views)

Police Arrest 11 For Burning Oba Ayinde Odetola To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by KingAzubuike(f): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Badmod:
I heard that guy want to be NURTW state chairman 1
I think it's another lowlife called baruwa... Saw his convoy around agege some days back... Lol see as convoy be.. one Prado SUV dey front where he himself dey and like two sienna for back full of agberos expecting everybody to clear road for them and harassing passers-by and road users ...grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by gazza07(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Who send u?! To arrest a whole next governor boys! Ur sack letter is waiting for you on ur table this morning.

Nonsense and mc oluomo boys.

Tinubu controlled lagos where miscreants have more power than law enforcement officers and decides who rule next.

Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by helinues: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2019
As you see those people so heh, they are devil incarnation
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol how can you vote an illterate as a governor... Someone that can't even speak English how e wan take address public.
and Weytin consign omo ina for Lagos matter?
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2019
strangest:
maybe they should ban cheap beers like trophy

I don't think it's beer problem it's just NURTW ways of life especially in Lagos and Ibadan those two places are serious nightmare in stuff like these.

Aftteral trophy is being drink all over Nigeria so the one dispatched to Lagos and Ibadan can't be made differently so bro it's just their life and they must be caution or pick off the street and lock them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
I will rather vote mc oluomo than jimi agbaje to become Lagos governor

We already know!

Everything about where the sun sets is about toutism and "agberoism"...reason why the region is backward!

1 Like

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by francisisking: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
That is why u wee continue to complain of bad government...

1 Like

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by jrusky(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

Yea you are right because it's hard to take pig out of mud.

Why won't you vote Oluomo? You will vote for him of course when tout and hooliganism runs in your gene.

Nonsense. I really pity your close ones for not smart enough to realise they are dealing with crunch brain human.

1 Like

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by RZArecta(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Tinubu Lagos will release them .
agberos that went home immediately after the photo ops grin SAI JAGABAN
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by banji1(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Eh, naija my country! Dangerous weapon but na only two Heineken bottle we see in the photo!!
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by ipobarethieves: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2019
hitng:
Operatives of the Lagos State Task Force have arrested 11 members of the MC Oluomo’s led National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW for causing mayhem in Ogba area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

Task Force Chairman, Olayinka Egbeyemi, who confirmed the arrest on Monday said the union members were arrested at the weekend by the Enforcement team of the agency for causing mayhem around Yaya-Abatan Garage in Ogba.

Egbeyemi revealed that dangerous weapons such as axes, diggers, broken bottles and cutlasses were recovered from those arrested in connection with the mayhem.
He said that all arrested suspects have been immediately charged to court.

The Task Force boss warned members of the NURTW to conduct their activities in a peaceful manner and not to disrupt the peace of innocent members of the public.

He vowed that anyone caught fomenting trouble would be severely dealt with in accordance with the law.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/09/task-force-operatives-arrest-11-mc-oluomos-boys/amp/
And the National body wan force MC Oluomo as Lagos state chairman. .Trouble loading. ....
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by able20(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
Tinubu Lagos will release them .
Those are boys Mr Tinubu breeds in lagos(Area boys) he will share recharged cards and 500 naira notes and the boys are happy shouting Twale-Baba up and down.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by victorazyvictor(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2019
I go report all of them.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by Kay25(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=Moventist post=82086497]More Churches to be Demolished in Jigawa and Katsina by the respective Governors. Reasons they're in Residential Areas

No one is talking now are u sure ?if it is we can push for to spread the news
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by dalass(f): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2019
/amp/[/quote]

They're paraded with 2 empty beer bottles?
Are we sure they were not arrested due to an alcohol induced fight? undecided
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2019
So police faced them and arrested them. Lies tongue
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by id2019(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
I was an eyes witness to the fight. It was a community clash between the baale of yaya abatan and the boys in the area. The baale have been oppressing the boys the fight have nothing to do with mc oluomo. Let's be guided
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by Sureguytalk(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin grin two empty bottles sorry I mean two broken bottle, unseen cutlasses, axes,etc
buzorcharles:
I truly can see the weapon. My ever deligent green bottle.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
buzorcharles:
I truly can see the weapon. My ever deligent green bottle.
grin grin
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by doggedfighter(f): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2019
See their faces, all disfigured by rough living grin
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by bareal(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
These ones are not the touts, the real touts are walking freely to cause another mayhem.

That's the story of my country controlled by politicians
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by johnwell(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol how can you vote an illterate as a governor... Someone that can't even speak English how e wan take address public.

People like him voted buhari into power.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by DeDurch: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
The DPO or whoever gave the order to arrest those guys is in trouble.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by Yankee101: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2019
Used and dumped

Election is over

And they'll start wondering why kidnapping and armed robbery is on the rise
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by MeeLan: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
see Yoruba agbero, single mind dem nor get, come south-south. Edo/Delta come learn.
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by nerorex01: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

1 Share

Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by renewable1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys by id2019(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
The report is not tru.... I was an eyes witness. The fight was between the baale of yaya abatan and some of the youths in the area. The baale is also a union branch chairman. The youth were angry because of the wicked ways he have been matreating the people in his area. He oppresses his subordinates
Yankee101:
Used and dumped

Election is over

And they'll start wondering why kidnapping and armed robbery is on the rise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Fiona Onasanya To Be Sentenced With Brother, After Lying To Police In UK / Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.