Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (13848 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by BleedingPen: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sirvolga:

I will never give up on my Country, for all I know”GOD’s time is the best”

Someone once said so in 1960, right now he cannot "cum" and go an kill himself.

Local man cannot "can" and has given up on 9ja.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol everyone has that ...look for a field in petro chem industry n follow one

U want construction or production decide

What area in each the run programs on that ...

If LNG employ u today what do u have to offer
you don't know what you're saying abeg. If I get job with the certifications I already have, nothing stops me from going further because I'm already in the field. Not to be outside piling up certificates that will end up in the wardrobe
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by wechat1: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
one nation biafra south east and south south oil and gas ,helping aboki with afonjas and they still not appreciate

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
TechCapon:
you don't know what you're saying abeg. If I get job with the certifications I already have, nothing stops me from going further because I'm already in the field. Not to be outside piling up certificates that will end up in the wardrobe
Why would they pick u when indians with the certificates they want are ready to work ...have people in the oil industry both in nigeria and world over
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Poorboy:
naturally ok reason with me abeg....
Connection are people u meet ,so u as a person what kind of people do u attract
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by blackmantis: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
What of the minister of petroleum.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by Poorboy: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Connection are people u meet ,so u as a person what kind of people do u attract
hmmmmm the Lord will do it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by BleedingPen: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
blackmantis:
What of the minister of petroleum.

Drilling petrol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why would they pick u when indians with the certificates they want are ready to work ...have people in the oil industry both in nigeria and world over

guy I understand ur view but I know guys who got these jobs without even BSc due to host community ish. At least I have some certifications added to my BSc This is enough to get me into the oil industry at least entry level from there I can pursue advanced courses. Companies even sponsor their own workers who don't have a single certificate to go and acquire it and they spend millions of dollars how much more guys like us that already have. I'm making money right now no doubt but I want to be in my field of study.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by blackmantis: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
BleedingPen:

Drilling petrol

Honestly it's sad that someone who can't stand the rigors of a job will still cling on to it selfishly when there are thousands of capable dynamic young hands out there.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
TechCapon:
guy I understand ur view but I know guys who got these jobs without even BSc due to host community ish. At least I have some certifications added to my BSc This is enough to get me into the oil industry at least entry level from there I can pursue advanced courses. Companies even sponsor their own workers who don't have a single certificate to go and acquire it and they spend millions of dollars how much more guys like us that already have. I'm making money right now no doubt but I want to be in my field of study.
If u read my first quote i said have extra certificate

Are u from oil producing community ?
Are u connected ?
There are people who's father ,friend ,uncle have the same qualification so why should they chose u

U are average u cant make it being average unless u are connected
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Poorboy:
hmmmmm the Lord will do it.
Lol keep praying na while people make moves
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by Poorboy: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol keep praying na while people make moves
Show me the way abeg
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

If u read my first quote i said have extra certificate

Are u from oil producing community ?
Are u connected ?
There are people who's father ,friend ,uncle have the same qualification so why should they chose u

U are average u cant make it being average unless u are connected
lol oya gimme the connection na grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by BleedingPen: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
blackmantis:

Honestly it's sad that someone who can't stand the rigors of a job will still cling on to it selfishly when there are thousands of capable dynamic young hands out there.

What do you expect from govt of "padi, padi"?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
TechCapon:
lol oya gimme the connection na grin
U really are not serious keep waiting LNG to employ u
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
ednut1:
I can imagine nigeria post oil grin. Na north go dey call for restructuring then
they won't call for restructuring.. They'd be done with nigeria totally and break away. They are not living in the union as a happy nation themselseves because they want an islamic country but they have no choice because there is nothing they can do because of ss oil. They are preparing themselves with buhari incessant forex ban, it is all to increase agricultural production and dependency in the north should unforseen circumstance happen.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less in wholesale purchase. The bands are top Europe designers
Any colour kindly DM 08132941730,08085020858
Customers outside Lagos will pay a token for delivery
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
TechCapon:
The main source of the oil&gas industry recruitment in nigeria is Host community nominee's,relations to a royal family, Active youth union member in your community, Relations to a top govt official in federal level, Relations to any of the oil producing state Governor etc. To get a job through the main process which is ur cert then you have to present an oustanding CV and ready for those mind blowing IQ test. One way or the other i have connection to the current minister of state petroleum and i hope to get a job through him before his tenure runs out.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by taytee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Poorboy:
I need job in NLNG, my Petroleum Engineering degree just dey waste..
as in ehnn
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by amajimichael: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
WHEN IS NLGN GIVING MY DREAM WORK
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
The main source of the oil&gas industry recruitment in nigeria is Host community nominee's,relations to a royal family, Active youth union member in your community, Relations to a top govt official in federal level, Relations to any of the oil producing state Governor etc. To get a job through the main process which is ur cert then you have to present an oustanding CV and ready for those mind blowing IQ test. One way or the other i have connection to the current minister of state petroleum and i hope to get a job through him before his tenure runs out.
carry ur man along
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

U really are not serious keep waiting LNG to employ u
don't worry I promise you that I'll get that job soon and I'll come back here and tell you that I got it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
TechCapon:
don't worry I promise you that I'll get that job soon and I'll come back here and tell you that I got it.
How is that my business

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by lizdammy: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by santos41: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have over six years experience working in the LPG industry in Nigeria. I'm open to any job in realation to LPG with NLNG, EXXONMOBIL, SHELL, CHEVRON, GREENVILLE and other Oil multinational giants (IOC'S) operating within the downstream of the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by webngnews: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by universe26(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
santos41:
I have over six years experience working in the LPG industry in Nigeria. I'm open to any job in realation to LPG with NLNG, EXXONMOBIL, SHELL, CHEVRON, GREENVILLE and other Oil multinational giants (IOC'S) operating within the downstream of the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
6 yrs experience? then u be expert na. me with my b.eng petroleum dey wait 4 d right time o.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
You're right. Just that not too many people in nigeria are conversant with these stuff. You don't even need any certification. Once you can learn and be good in these things you'll get a job
mrvitalis:

Get certification in pipeline engineering ,fluid flow simulation hysis,autopipe, high pressure pipeline certificate ,and the rest ....if not get connection
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
These companies never deal in LPG. Maybe LNG or CNG.
santos41:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Buhari Has Achieved A Lot” - Remi Tinubu (Video) / South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.