Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) (57485 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hhakjahzjx
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by specialmati(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.
If the church is a refuge and the house of God, how will a petty burglar succeed in robbing it.

And if our God is such a merciful God, why did the petty burglar not survive this?
your reasoning is poor.na God send him to go and steal abi
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Futureinvest(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Where is he going...

Check my signature jare
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
cool

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by banji1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thief, snapped neck?!! Wait, is that church Mountain of fire?? grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
You missed out a vital piece..
GOD IS ALSO A GOD OF JUDGEMENT!
GO READ YOUR BIBLE AGAIN..

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.
If the church is a refuge and the house of God, how will a petty burglar succeed in robbing it.

And if our God is such a merciful God, why did the petty burglar not survive this?

1 Like

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Justified
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Na God catch this one , this one should not bother thinking of even standing before judgement when him reach heaven , this way Baba God to take tell devil make he handle ham inside hell, him go no say hell dey inside hell. He better boycott judgement and find his way to hell straight because angel bi dey wait for him special judgement, him wan rob God and also caught by God directly, no excuse
If he repents before giving up... He shall enter heaven
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Most likely he occluded the major artery in his neck which supplies blood (common carotid artery) to his brain.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Someone conveniently snapped his neck grin
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by MeeLan: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
a blogger's idea
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Platony(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Divine Watch got me grin grin
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
0gaGist:
A church burglar has died after getting stuck in a church’s burglar-proof during an overnight operation in Abule Egba, Lagos.

The suspect, had Wednesday last week successfully burgled an RCCG in the area. However, luck ran out on him on Sunday night, when he tried burgling another church at No 1, Arepo Street, Awori.

He was apparently trying to squeeze himself through the burglar-proof, when he snapped his neck. He was later discovered, yesterday evening, when the pastor came for a program. His phone, with its torchlight on, was also discovered beside him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COV7JOr9iwo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OH7mFnGv4/?hl=en

If the name of the church was mentioned and it's on Instablog... Then there is a 80% possibility that it was staged. Tell us his name, show us his face. Let his family members come out to confirm. Cos as it is, that guy fit no die.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Ziel20: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
GodSaklek:
You will see some religion fanatics rushing down here to praise their god that he has done it again, no one Rob god...

Go and settle ur beaf with God.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
But d Bible said that the narrow way led to life and not death. Or maybe dis wan Na different narrow way? grin grin

Narrow way made in Okija! grin
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
tillaman:
grin
Died in the line of duty!!
History will not forget you died in the house of God!!
I hope the angels of God accept you with open arms

This guy, you don give Otedola pikin Belle? Dem don give you political appointment? ��� hahahahaha
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by jadyclem(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

God was not the one that killed him, he just ran out of luck. If u read the article you would discover that he succeeded in robbing a RCCG last week. His successes in robbing other churches doesn't mean that God isn't watching over his church and his losing of his life while trying to rob another church doesn't mean that God isn't merciful. His action and mistake killed him. Beside, God's church is not the building but the people that worship in the building. And regardless of what happens to the building or God's people, God is still God.

Sometimes, God allows evil things to happen to his people not because he doesn't care or isn't powerful enough to protect his people, but because he's giving the perpetrators of such evil a chance to repent. God is very much concerned in the salvation of everyone's soul, but any man that fails to change from his/her evil ways will certainly face the wrath of God when that day that God has decided to judge the works of every man comes. Just saying! I hail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
ScotMisile:

This guy, you don give Otedola pikin Belle? Dem don give you political appointment? ��� hahahahaha
otedola pikin shocked
I Dey here I, I dey omole estate ooo make them come carry me a beg I Am guilty as charged
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by hesilo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na yoruba man head be that...Them no want write him name but if you look the head you go know
grin
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by mindtricks: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
What a world!
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
tillaman:
otedola pikin shocked
I Dey here I, I dey omole estate ooo make them come carry me a beg I Am guilty as charged

Na that your dog pics I take remember you. . Ooo

1 Like

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

my fav troll grin
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

hmm..
food for thought.

well let it be a warning to others that is not good to rub the house of God.
no matter how merciful our God, he can be angry sometimes
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Crysthaniel(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

its simple now
the church is not a Building
and of course God didnt kill diz man naah.?
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
i dont understand is the guy trying squeeze himself through that small space.

abi him call himself ATOM
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by fecoleef123(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
1000 ways to die ni
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Shibaraba post=82086929:
There is no way a person would deliberately, or mistakenly snap his or her neck. It requires considerable force
which can't be individually, besides the pain is unbearable. I deduce the guy probably strangled to death or the pastor should be charged with murder. After using kpomkpom to shift the guy's spinal cord. In any case bye bye Mr thief. Tell anini say him son dey try idolise am for here.

correct

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trying to burgle a church?.. I fear God oo only if God doesn't want to react
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
only GOD knows where he is heading to

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmm, the word of God is true, that the lamp of the wicked will soon be switched off, now his own has been switched off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.