Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) (57491 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Champneys: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Which kain thing be this?

What can one say to this for God's sake? undecided
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by lizdammy: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ok,
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Billionaire50: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.
If the church is a refuge and the house of God, how will a petty burglar succeed in robbing it.

And if our God is such a merciful God, why did the petty burglar not survive this?
this Nwaampe guy seriously needs help...pls comrades let's not overlook him pls...
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.
If the church is a refuge and the house of God, how will a petty burglar succeed in robbing it.

And if our God is such a merciful God, why did the petty burglar not survive this?

I feel you're being more mischievous than trying to learn.
You call him 'Our God' yet your question shows you lack a very basic scriptural discretion.
In this forum, folks think you're quite witty and phylosophical.

Read your Bible like you should, please.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
I just wonder what he will tell Jesus when he gets to the intersection leading to the gates of heaven and hell.

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by francisduru: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nothing pass God
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
There is no way a person would deliberately, or mistakenly snap his or her neck. It requires considerable force which can't be individually, besides the pain is unbearable. I deduce the guy probably strangled to death or the pastor should be charged with murder. After using kpomkpom to shift the guy's spinal cord. In any case bye bye Mr thief. Tell anini say him son dey try idolise am for here.
Seems hard to comprehend since you are speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by lalopeto: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
LUck really ran out from him.

Meanwhile, there is crude soya oil for sale. I can easily link you up. contact me if you are interested
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Revolva(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
na he kill himself
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
tillaman:
grin Died in the line of duty!! History will not forget you died in the house of God!! I hope the angels of God accept you with open arms
PARAVENTURE HE WAS STRANGLE BY THE PASTOR; HOW WILL GOD JUDGE THEM.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Zubydeangelo:
Seems hard to comprehend since you are speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Or probably your brain has no space left to comprehend the obvious
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by GuestLog: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

He may not be petty after all. He may be the only Church Robber in the community who decided to rob at a time God was regretting his Man creation.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Godwin2am:

PARAVENTURE HE WAS STRANGLE BY THE PASTOR; HOW WILL GOD JUDGE THEM.
case dismissed
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by francisisking: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
2 count charges :

1.breaking the commandment of thou shall not steal

2. Killing yourself in the process is not excusable in the sight of the Lord and has therefore broken the commandment of murder.

The council of Angels hereby send you to the bottomless pit where Ye shall spend the rest of thy life in the lake of fire burning with sulphur and brimstone till eternity.

how then did you come to conclusion that he will go straight to hell.... judge not so that u won't be judged.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

We are free moral agent, God therefore does not interfere much in the wrong we choose to do deliberately. He is a righteous God who gives maximum support to those that are willing to do his will. However, God has set aside a day in which he will judge the whole world by the Man Jesus Christ. This will herald the restoration of all things back to its original position and purpose, and from then on there will be no rebellion or disorderliness or self-will or chaos of any kind, as all those that will be accounted worthy to have part in this glorious coming kingdom have abstain from all works of dankness and dishonesty. You will do well to prepare for it yourself as God's kingdom will outlast all your active time on NL and the love more than all the likes, quotes and shares you enjoy on NL. Gods house is a house of prayer for all Nation we should take it as vintage point to communicate with the creator, not to tempt him by going there to steal or fornicate or practice all kinds of uncleanliness. He may not judge you immediately due to the abundance of his mercies that often leads the penitent to repentance, as without repentance even if judgement is delayed because of Christ sacrifice it will definitely come through some days. 2 peter 3:9
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by losky83: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by losky83: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=losky83 post=82100220][/quote]The church is the most sacred house on earth.no man can rob the church and succeed.even if your not caught physically for reasons best known to the almighty,you will be caught spiritually.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by abels(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
you are mysteriously confuse right?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Realbarc: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa.
I am confused.

Now this is interesting.

When the bugalar escaped the first Church.and " God " allowed him to escape without "Judgement." It seems that "God" fit our minds and narrative.

Now at the second attempt, "God" no longer fit our narrative. The " judgement " was too harsh. It is his House, his servant or something linked to his harsh nàture must be the reason. It never cross anyone mind that it could be was drunk, or possessed or something went awry wrong. It must be God.

See God is beyond your discussion. Your mindset are all wrong. Moreso His ways are past finding out.

My opinion the sins of the burglar found him out. Not the judgement or the church is responsible.

Hope our minds can accept that and stop putting God in your box or mind. He is bigger much limitless than that

1 Like

Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
I wonder what he will tell God
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Mcdaniels06: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why doing this?
It's uncalled for?
When there are many legal means and opportunity out there for you to make money and enjoy your life.

If you don't mind,You can Message me on Whatsapp, lemme introduce you to a business opportunity in real estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good fortune for yourself, with little commitment so to speak. 07031201057, and remove your hands from this self condemning act, if you happen to be a culprit of this too, or you are already thinking of such, especially with the pressure of the economy on everyone.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Na God wan disgrace dis one
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
I did not read anything until your last line
Shibaraba:
There is no way a person would deliberately, or mistakenly snap his or her neck. It requires considerable force which can't be individually, besides the pain is unbearable. I deduce the guy probably strangled to death or the pastor should be charged with murder. After using kpomkpom to shift the guy's spinal cord. In any case bye bye Mr thief. Tell anini say him son dey try idolise am for here.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
its obvious that he was strangled by another person that caught him or
by the holy Spirit,
because someone cant kill himself in this method

He forced his head and one hand through a slightly opened burglary. The steel burglary "door" practically strangulated him. He made mistake and realised it too late.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by nep2ra(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
2 count charges :

1.breaking the commandment of thou shall not steal

2. Killing yourself in the process is not excusable in the sight of the Lord and has therefore broken the commandment of murder.

The council of Angels hereby send you to the bottomless pit where Ye shall spend the rest of thy life in the lake of fire burning with sulphur and brimstone till eternity.

He will spend his life in a lake of burning fire for eternity for stealing?

How is the punishment commensurate with the crime?

Wow! What a merciful and just God you serve.

I wouldn't want to serve such God. He sounds so petty and spiteful.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by nep2ra(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Realbarc:

Now this is interesting.

When the bugalar escaped the first Church.and " God " allowed him to escape without "Judgement." It seems that "God" fit our minds and narrative.

Now at the second attempt, "God" no longer fit our narrative. The " judgement " was too harsh. It is his House, his servant or something linked to his harsh nàture must be the reason. It never cross anyone mind that it could be was drunk, or possessed or something went awry wrong. It must be God.

See God is beyond your discussion. Your mindset are all wrong. Moreso His ways are past finding out.

My opinion the sins of the burglar found him out. Not the judgement or the church is responsible.

Hope our minds can accept that and stop putting God in your box or mind. He is bigger much limitless than that

Don't even bring your God into this.

He can't be bothered with unthinking citizens of a sh1thole.

It's either foul play or a freak accident.

In developed climes, we wait for the results of a thorough forensic investigation and the coroner's report before reaching conclusions.

But you Nigerians, mba! Una must call God when you have reached your limit of intelligent thought.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by TempleHouse: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
We should ask God to forgive him and give peace to his family and the loved ones.
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Realbarc: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
nep2ra:

Don't even bring your God into this.

He can't be bothered with unthinking citizens of a sh1thole.

It's either foul play or a freak accident.

In developed climes, we wait for the results of a thorough forensic investigation and the coroner's report before reaching conclusions.

But you Nigerians, mba! Una must call God when you have reached your limit of intelligent thought.

Thanks for quoting me

I never initiate the discussions on My God as you mentioned but rather made a distinction on the narrative in the forum.

Notice the quotation marks on the different God in the forum? The first mention on God that read judgement Al, the other that was merciful and the last was Almighty God that is above the above. mentions.
You can guess the ONE I serve.

Did you read the part where I said

" It never cross anyone mind that it could be was drunk, or possessed or something went awry wrong"

I wanted everyone to see the real discussion should never be on God, nature or judgement bit rather mundane things that required common sense.

Seem you are blinded by your hatred on "My God" discussion and went hard.

Please always read the discussions and get what we are saying before attacking

Be guided
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
You forgot that you can squeeze every parts of your body but your head. He truly snapped his neck when he was trying to squeeze his unsqueezable head through the burglary. Learn to be reasonable for once.
Shibaraba:
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by nep2ra(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Realbarc:

Thanks for quoting me

I never initiate the discussions on My God as you mentioned but rather made a distinction on the narrative in the forum.

Notice the quotation marks on the different God in the forum? The first mention on God that read judgement Al, the other that was merciful and the last was Almighty God that is above the above. mentions.
You can guess the ONE I serve.

Did you read the part where I said

" It never cross anyone mind that it could be was drunk, or possessed or something went awry wrong"

I wanted everyone to see the real discussion should never be on God, nature or judgement bit rather mundane things that required common sense.

Seem you are blinded by your hatred on "My God" discussion and went hard.

Please always read the discussions and get what we are saying before attacking

Be guided

I'm sorry. You are not coherent
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by Realbarc: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
nep2ra:

I'm sorry. You are not coherent

Neither are you
Re: Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) by TempleHouse: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
No one can confirm if this man was murdered or mistakenly killed self.
Only a forensic analysis or cctv images will solve the riddle.
But I know God will forgive him and the angel will carry him to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.