Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa (15963 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by KanuSE: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
DevilhimseIf:
thunder fire Abike Dabiri

i hate that woman
[/s]

Mankind hates Devil himself...sorry. grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by banji1(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Registering for evacuation isn't the issue, showing up on the the evacuation day is the thing. Some of th will still go home to make a rethink. I still believe just a handful will turn up for the repatriation. Let's wait and see

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by DevilhimseIf: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Mankind hates Devil himself...sorry. grin
[/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by DevilhimseIf: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82089251:

Again,
Another sets of knock on devil's head. grin
Small pikin sef wan dey threaten.
Yeye! grin
[/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by DevilhimseIf: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Rubbish!

Who are you to be issuing nonsense threat, empty threat for that matter - you're really overstepping your boundary and you will surely be checked.

Troll. grin
[/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by ogunsj: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
thunder fire Abike Dabiri

i hate that woman
and how relevant are you to her. does she know if a thing like you exist. pack well jooor.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by DevilhimseIf: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
ogunsj:
and how relevant are you to her. does she know if a thing like you exist. pack well jooor.
[/s]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by ogunsj: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
ipswitch:
Ok Mrs. Dambiri. After landing, whats in store for them about their welfare? Thunder fire anyone that brings them here to suffer .......cos gbege dey here
coming to Nigeria is not by force. Nigeria govt own them nothing other than security and conducive environment for them to thrive. if that is not okay they have plenty of alternatives, one of them is to stay back in SA. after all they say Nigeria is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Daveoo(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
640? Coming to do what....they had better find another country to migrate to, Nigerians should expect to see crime increase in the days ahead,increase in kidnapping,drugs,arm robbery,Yahoo Yahoo.....I think we need a revolution in this country.

Are they coming to your Father's house? Zombie�

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Daveoo(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
640? Coming to do what....they had better find another country to migrate to, Nigerians should expect to see crime increase in the days ahead,increase in kidnapping,drugs,arm robbery,Yahoo Yahoo.....I think we need a revolution in this country.
Are they coming to your Father's house zombie�

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by ope532: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by booblacain(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
The Presidency on one hand claims that no nigerian was killed then on the other hand Abike says they will seek compensation for those killed.

Please which one do we believe

She said no Nigerian was killed in the current attacks, though there have been some yet to be resolved issues concerning the killings of Nigerians some times ago involving the SA police, that is the compensation she is referring to.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Gokoyer0(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Awon oloriburuku. Anyone that still thinks people in power have the well-being of masses at heart need a brain surgery.

How did we end up with all these selfish leaders?
Midas01:
Stupid government. Why are they jumping on the bandwagon and looking for clout.

This credit goes to airpeace, not the clueless FG.

The FG initially said they couldn't do anything, but now that airpeace volunteered to help, they feel they should join in.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by LewinskyMon: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
cool
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by ghettochild(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
don't be deceived... no police man that killed a foreigner is ever jailed... u know why?
the cases will b dragged on for years while the policemen involved are walking Scott free...
let me tell the real truth... only in south Africa will someone kill another person n b arrested only to be released three days after paying bail bond...
in which country is this done in d world
only here in south Africa..
the law is a joke here...na why dem people dey like do anyhow...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by olumide4christ: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Only 640? there's about 6000 of these worms in South African jails being fed by the tax payer's dime.

I can't understand how a Nigerian will leave this country looking for greener pastures in another man's country and then end up in jail in that country for crime-related offences

Why waste money for visa, ticket, even endanger your life just to end up in jail in a foreign land?

I have seen a Nigerian in a Brazilian prison, as dangerous as those places could be, during a documentary on National Geographic or Discovery World. I was just thinking that the relatives of that man here in Nigeria will think he is abroad hustling & making hard currency, not knowing that he is in jail. Honestly, its so appalling!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Rudzani(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trust me they just want a free ride to visit home. They will all be back in Joburg and Pretoria by November. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by JaceBlaze: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
ghettochild:
don't be deceived... no police man that killed a foreigner is ever jailed... u know why?
the cases will b dragged on for years while the policemen involved are walking Scott free...
let me tell the real truth... only in south Africa will someone kill another person n b arrested only to be released three days after paying bail bond...
in which country is this done in d world
only here in south Africa..
the law is a joke here...na why dem people dey like do anyhow...
A Nigerian saying the law is a joke in SA? shocked shocked

Okay look,the reason no police officer has been arrested is because South Africa does not prioritise kwerekwere issues.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by zhike: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
The problem with Nigerian leaders they overreact, it was necessary to repatriate these people.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by webngnews: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
To square one
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nicolex(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
640?! See people and more are still there o..welcome home,ona go come manage the suffer with us.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
These attacks are hugely exaggerated political propaganda. White supremacists agenda is behind it.
Nigerians in SA are not in fear of their lives.

But 640 shrewd Nigerians who are ready to come home permanently or for a holiday break have snapped seats on a free flight home. Why not? I would do the same.
EmmBim:
Yeah they should come back home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tried to port an MTN sim that I haven't charged in over 3 months over to another network, it couldn't go through for some unknown reason. I get back to office notice a text from MTN offering 500mb.
I am using it right now. I will still port when I exhaust the data �
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
A Nigerian saying the law is a joke in SA? shocked shocked

Okay look,the reason no police officer has been arrested is because South Africa does not prioritise kwerekwere issues.

Another slave spotted. They're not killing you kaffirs fast enough I see

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
GenBuhari:
These attacks are hugely exaggerated political propaganda. White supremacists agenda is behind it.
Nigerians in SA are not in fear of their lives.

But 640 shrewd Nigerians who are ready to come home permanently or for a holiday break have snapped seats on a free flight home. Why not? I would do the same.

It's Blacks in on it too. Lots of Blacks got family ties to Caucasians and Jews.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Of course black faces are the front for white supremacists in Africa.
Ignorant corrupt blacks are easily recruited and extends into government of the black country, news press media and influencers on social media and of course the actors and criminals on the ground who are even willing to kill to order .
Tootruthful:

It's Blacks in on it too. Lots of Blacks got family ties to Caucasians and Jews.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by JaceBlaze: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
NightmareOnElmS:

Another slave spotted. They're not killing you kaffirs fast enough I see

Afonja furious cause the truth was told
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Afonja furious cause the truth was told

I'm not even Yoruba, na wa for you. So you spear chucking children of the bush haven't tired in terrorizing the indigenous Khoisan with your barbaric tribalism, you now want to extend your efforts to fuel the flames of xenophobia in Nigeria? Freedom was wasted on you school burning, grandmother raping alcoholics.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
GenBuhari:
Ignorant corrupt blacks are easily recruited and extends into government of the black country, news press media and influencers on social media and of course the actors and criminals on the ground who are even willing to kill to order .

You are good man so I will tell you the truth. Alot of Blacks are satanic without it being a white man present. In fact to get down to it they are the root of all the world's evil. It was Blacks that killed all of God's prophets including the prophet Isa son of Mary. Evil Blacks count on Whites to always take the fall as the ultimate bad guy in which they are too happy to do for their Black masters. Think there is no way the White ever outsmarted the Blackman who has invented nearly every invention, created every science and art. We Black people only give the Whiteman 32 degrees of Freemasonry out of 360 degrees. There are some serious secrets and once you realize how much is covered up then you would know only Black Satanists are behind it.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
GenBuhari:

What I am saying sounds harsh yet you need to see the truth Caucasians were made by Black Satanists from hominids.

They have limited intelligence which is how come all inventions have come from Blacks.

Trust me there are a group of Blacks running the world. And they are okay with it because they are ruling out of chaos. In the satanic mind there is too much good. The Kingdom of Darkness Is Real.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who taught you about all these information?
Tootruthful:

What I am saying sounds harsh yet you need to see the truth Caucasians were made by Black Satanists from hominids.

They have limited intelligence which is how come all inventions have come from Blacks.

Trust me there are a group of Blacks running the world. And they are okay with it because they are ruling out of chaos. In the satanic mind there is too much good. The Kingdom of Darkness Is Real.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by JaceBlaze: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
NightmareOnElmS:

I'm not even Yoruba, na wa for you. So you spear chucking children of the bush haven't tired in terrorizing the indigenous Khoisan with your barbaric tribalism, you now want to extend your efforts to fuel the flames of xenophobia in Nigeria? Freedom was wasted on you school burning, grandmother raping alcoholics.
Now repeat your mumblings without crying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / Ogun State Governors Till Date / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.