Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) (1208 Views)

You Are Once A Man, Man Calls Out A Lady, Share Photos Of Her When She Was Cadet / Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria Artist Davido Share photos of his mum as he miss her alot in life.

LOVE U MOMMY!! !!! I KNOW ITS YOU THAT IS PROTECTING ME!!!!! I KNOW!!!! I LOVE U!! UR SON GALLANT DIE!!!!!!!! RIP!!!

Credit:
Visit link below for more photos

https://www.24hoursnews.com.ng/davido-share-pictures-of-his-mother-see-photos/

Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

Cute woman.... She could pass for a slay queen.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Dispensable(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Bros above me well done ooo
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Two of una above me I greet una
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Amazingman(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2019
My brother above, the guy above you needs some help
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2019
She failed her responsibility as a mother to raise that boy well.
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by adewest1999(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Orisha bi iya osi

hit my siggy for some good news
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2019
The mama fine pass Davido abeg.

1 Like

Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
She failed her responsibility as a mother to raise that boy well.

just imagine ?

David never grow finish before him mama die na , haba

I don't see David as someone that was not raised well , he works hard upon he is guaranteed in life if he chooses not to

he accommodates people , he is not pumpus .

2 Likes

Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:
The mama fine pass Davido abeg.

Shey you dey whyne me nii, what do you expect.
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Lilmusbibabanla:

Shey you dey whyne me nii, what do you expect.
How I wan take whyne you nii, when I'm not mad
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by falcon01: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2019
she looks fine
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Sweet mother in-law, I miss you so much, continue to rest in peace
Re: Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos) by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2019
� � �

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Lai Mohammed, Kate Henshaw Attend The Opening Night Of #AFRIFF2019 / Popular Nigerian Singer Mr. Eazi Finally Opens Up On Why He Has No Car / Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.