Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128671 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Tenshades:

Who? Which logistics company? Which marketplace? 60 days??
I just ordered directly
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ojechi50: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2019
How do I know the postal code of the post office around me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akinwale701(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.

Please, sir, I need the PDF too
akinwaleomotayo@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Zinny25:
I just ordered directly

Are you using free shipping?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Zinny25:
i ordered for a product and they said it would take like 60 days, it's annoying and frustrating

This is serious. Which logistics did you used? But I said everyone can comfortably use funkam
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2019
smithj01:
please how can someone create the product sales pages

This is professional method of Selling ... We'll treat it later on this thread.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Tela101:

Are you using free shipping?
you mean from the seller yes..
it's not free
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
ojechi50:

Use Google, then search postal code in your Local Government.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Zinny25:
you mean from the seller yes..
it's not free

If you are using free shipping, it will take very long.

I hope you used escrow payment option
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by smithj01: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:

This is professional method of Selling ... We'll treat it later on this thread.
thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by smithj01: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Tela101:

please can you share more details on how to use escrow payment option.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
I wanna list 5 hot Selling goods for those who wanna import their goods soon. With these goods; you'll make encouraging sales within 2 weeks. I don't want people to stock goods and be looking for buyers.

6 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:
I wanna list 5 hot Selling goods for those who wanna import their goods soon. With these goods; you'll make encouraging sales within 2 weeks. I don't want people to stock goods and be looking for buyers.
Carry on boss.... We dey follow.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Ziyech(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
ojechi50:

nipost website
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by NnamdiN: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
dauntless15:
lol until he get hold of your money then he start giving you attitude.
this is not true. Tugrow is highly reliable
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Carmal90(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:
I will be so glad sir
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jefy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tela101:

nice. Please,how does escrow work? Plz explain in details. Like how can it be effected on the online portal you are ordering from? Plz guys,if you have more info on this,do share. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
jefy:
nice. Please,how does escrow work? Plz explain in details. Like how can it be effected on the online portal you are ordering from? Plz guys,if you have more info on this,do share. Thanks

Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.

The steps for using Escrow.com are outlined below:

Buyer and Seller agree to terms

The details of the transaction are added to Escrow.com

Buyer pays Escrow.com

Escrow.com verifies the payment; the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.

Seller ships merchandise to Buyer

Buyer accepts merchandise

Escrow.com pays the Seller

Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller once all parties are satisfied

If you are buying directly from the website yourself, look for a buyer that accepts escrow payment option.

I hope this explains it a bit.
Am still new to this business.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by 1stbest(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:

Thanks.

will it recommend to import goods before having orders or wait till you have order before importing .
I mean , you wait till someone buy your items before importing it or import it stored it before sale
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
1stbest:
Thanks.

will it recommend to import goods before having orders or wait till you have order before importing .
I mean , you wait till someone buy your items before importing it or import it stored it before sale

Have your products with you before putting up advert so as to avoid dissatisfaction of customers.

Boss has explained above.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jefy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tela101:

Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.

The steps for using Escrow.com are outlined below:

Buyer and Seller agree to terms

The details of the transaction are added to Escrow.com

Buyer pays Escrow.com

Escrow.com verifies the payment; the Seller is notified that funds have been secured.

Seller ships merchandise to Buyer

Buyer accepts merchandise

Escrow.com pays the Seller

Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller once all parties are satisfied

If you are buying directly from the website yourself, look for a buyer that accepts escrow payment option.

I hope this explains it a bit.
Am still new to this business.
wow,thanks. Sorry make i disturb you small.
Let's assume,am buying from aliexpress, i have seen what i want on d site, negociated with seller,and ready to pay. Is there an escrow payment option on that same page where ur to make payment? Or? Am trying to understand. Plz,if u have time,screen shots will do d magic. Gracias mi amigo.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by OgechiElekwa123: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can we concentrate so we can go on with the training? Questions can be asked after our trainer is done for the day.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good evening everyone. I like the way you guys are taking each other's hands through the ladder. I'm strengthened.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:
Good evening everyone. I like the way you guys are taking each other's hands through the ladder. I'm strengthened.

We dey your back
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Carmal90(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:
Following
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by nettwrock(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:

Thanks for that sir. Looking forward. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok, so lets continue with most hot Selling Products every beginner should start with and how to market them fast

HOT SELLING PRODUCTS:
Penis enhancement cream,

For ladies:
Face smoothening cream,
Make-up kits
Skin whitening cream
Skin softening cream
Short sexy gown (preferred colour: Red, Gold, Yellow, Pink), G-string pants, bra, and bumshot.
Body softening lotions

SELLING STRATEGIES:

If you're selling makeup kit, give the face smoothening cream free

If your selling the skin whitening cream, give the skin softening cream free

If your selling the sexy gowns; give 2 of the g-string pants, bra or bumshot free.

If you're selling penis enhancement cream, give free ebook on how to cure P.E plus the right substance to enhance L.L.S.

What people don't know is that if they apply this technique in offline boutique shops, or any clothen line, giant sales will be made on daily basis

Hope you get the idea? We call it relative Products. So always give relative Products free and don't sell any of the items less than 4k or 5k. Clothes should cost above 5k.

I have exclusively taught the marketing strategies that could be used to get customers' attention...

PLEASE GET TO WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE MISSING MONEY EVERY MINUTES SO LONG AS THIS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED...

If you don't know how to go about running the Facebook Ads, you can hire me to run an effective FB Ads for you. I guarantee 500 Subscribers around your location per day on Telegram Channel or website, but I charge little fee
wink

Chat me up: 081 02534 079 (not a call line; number on divert)

Or call me: 081 026 30376

12 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:
Ok, so lets continue with most hot Selling Products every beginner should start with and how to market them fast

HOT SELLING PRODUCTS:
Penis enhancement cream,

For ladies:
Face smoothening cream,
Make-up kits
Skin whitening cream
Skin softening cream
Short sexy gown (preferred colour: Red, Gold, Yellow, Pink), G-string pants, bra, and bumshot.
Body softening lotions

SELLING STRATEGIES:

[b]If your selling the skin whitening cream, give the skin softening cream free

If your selling the sexy gowns; give 2 of the g-string pants, bra or bumshot free.

If you're selling penis enhancement cream, give free ebook on how to cure P.E plus the right substance to enhance L.L.S.

What people don't know is that if they apply this technique in offline boutique shops, or any clothen line, giant sales will be made on daily basis

Hope you get the idea? We call it relative Products. So always give relative Products free and don't sell any of the items less than 4k or 5k. Clothes should cost about 5k.

I have exclusively taught the marketing strategies that could be used to get customers' attention...

PLEASE GET TO WORK BECAUSE YOU'RE MISSING MONEY EVERY MINUTES SO LONG AS THIS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED...

If you don't know how to go about running the Facebook Ads, you can hire me to run an effective FB Ads for you. I guarantee 500 Subscribers around your location per day on Telegram Channel or website, but I charge little fee wink

[/b]

That's why you are the boss.
Thanks a million!!!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
gideon286:

HOT SELLING PRODUCTS:
Penis enhancement cream,

For ladies:
Face smoothening cream,
Make-up kits
Skin whitening cream
Skin softening cream
Body softening lotions

SELLING STRATEGIES:

If your selling the skin whitening cream, give the skin softening cream free

Hope you get the idea? We call it relative Products. So always give relative Products free and don't sell any of the items less than 4k or 5k. Clothes should cost about 5k.

If you don't know how to go about running the Facebook Ads, you can hire me to run an effective FB Ads for you. I guarantee 500 Subscribers around your location per day on Telegram Channel or website, but I charge little fee
wink

Always remeber when buying from seller that the higher the price the stronger the quality. So since you're a beginner go for quality; this is what makes your customers stay with you.

To get the name of any of the products i listed above; you can just type the name on Jumia; then copy any name that Jumia gives the product; and paste it on Alibaba or 1688. You'll get the exact product without doing too much search.

There's what we call Product research but let me keep that for my students. I have given alot here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by eliok(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok. Will order soon
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday to you all ...

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2019
PROFESSIONAL METHOD OF SELLING

This is the most profitable and sophisticated method of Selling in the business

In this case, everything is automated. You only need to design your website using either WordPress or Click funnels, set-up your sales form on the website where your visitor will enter their details (name, email, phone number, no. of pieces to order and delivery address), then run FB Ads to get visitors in your website.

The price of the product is always fixed. When visitors make an order you'll receive their details in your dashboard and their details is automatically sent to the courier company so they'll prompt delivery on every order. You don't deliver the goods anymore and another good thing is that; anytime you have a good product to sell; you can just send broadcast emails to your previous buyers (since you already have their details). There's a way we install Aweber in Click funnels and everything is automated.

Before i continue with this proper; i want us to visit one of my single Product sales page site and observe everything on the site, then come back and ask questions ..

Log on to http:// www. maisonhubng .com/stretchmarkscream/ (remove the spaces)

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.