Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (127964 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by effissyman(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2019
peachysteve:

Thank you so much effissyman for my goods..
All was received in good condition.. your service is cheap and not like other people here on Nairaland that is here to suck us...your customer service is also ok
Anybody that want to import and get your goods on time without headache . You can check him out, I recommend him

Thank you for patronizing us.. will be glad to take your next orders
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Greatbrain55: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Good morning all

I must commend the op for this, it so a handful.
though I am not new to Facebook ads, but this mini importation is a nice one. I ran an advert for a product by 11am by 1 pm it was approved and by 5pm I have 11 serious and willing buyers.
I had to pulse it because product was not with me and a debtor failed to pay up.

I am making an offer of 100% return on investments for anyone that want to partner to import this goods.

note : the goods will be with you, while we do the delivery.

if interested please call - 08062063659
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2019
Greatbrain55:
Good morning all

I must commend the op for this, it so a handful.
though I am not new to Facebook ads, but this mini importation is a nice one. I ran an advert for a product by 11am by 1 pm it was approved and by 5pm I have 11 serious and willing buyers.
I had to pulse it because product was not with me and a debtor failed to pay up.

I am making an offer of 100% return on investments for anyone that want to partner to import this goods.

note : the goods will be with you, while we do the delivery.

if interested please call - 08062063659

How long does it take Facebook to approve ads for someone trying ads out for the first time? I submitted my ad yesterday afternoon.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Greenarrow01(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
tugrow:
I’m not asking you for story MR , I don’t have any business with you moving on or not , neither I’m I asking you to come back to do business with us sir , I’m saying if by any way you paid us 3k , later did not send any order ,we are supposed refund you ,drop me your email , since you don’t want to get in touch with the person that’s responded to you, I want to know the truth behind the 3k, you move because you are not ready to learn and follow instructions, you left you feels sending links to site is stress , the next thing is coming here to type all you can .. proves me wrong and drop your email here , for my further investigations , or I will tag scam in all your post here and others media , I’m waiting for you ..

You must be a fool to call me a scammer..
I showed you screenshots up there.. I paid 3k and I moved on... Those are screenshots there showed my complains.. Told the customer agent that I am unable to upload my orders in the URL he gave me.. It keeps showing chat box..
All replied was "maybe its your phone", nothing like try again.. Or change or can you send screenshot

Before then.. After he gave me the link and I told him the link didnt work, all what your agent could say was hmmm nothing more.. I had to message him hours later before he said maybe its my phone.. Also. After I sent the 3k and he acknowledged seeing alert.. He didnt say a word like what are your orders or this is where to upload the orders or anything.

Normally I won't have replied you... I did just because I want you to see the flaws in your agents. Well maybe the person handling this account is one of the agents. First of all you all are arrogant.. Secondly, learn to protect the interest of your customers.. It helps, thirdly when people complain or say something bad about your business, dont attack them back, try to get to the root of the problem in the most civic manner ever.
You are serving your customers. Not they serving you.
They are giving you their money, so even if that money is 500naira, that money deserves respect. The person giving it out deserve respect too. God knows I still have plans on coming back to you guys.. But not any more.
Learn from all these banks and big organizations. First bank with all their customers will never call anyone hateful names or a scammer.. Even when the person is wrong..

Moreover I wasn't even trying to defraud you.. I gave you my 3k and I didnt come back to it or even ask for it again and you re calling me a scammer.

10 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Greenarrow01:

You must be a fool to call me a scammer..
I showed you screenshots up there.. I paid 3k and I moved on... Those are screenshots there showed my complains.. Told the customer agent that I am unable to upload my orders in the URL he gave me.. It keeps showing chat box..
All replied was "maybe its your phone", nothing like try again.. Or change or can you send screenshot

Before then.. After he gave me the link and I told him the link didnt work, all what your agent could say was hmmm nothing more.. I had to message him hours later before he said maybe its my phone.. Also. After I sent the 3k and he acknowledged seeing alert.. He didnt say a word like what are your orders or this is where to upload the orders or anything.

Normally I won't have replied you... I did just because I want you to see the flaws in your agents. Well maybe the person handling this account is one of the agents. First of all you all are arrogant.. Secondly, learn to protect the interest of your customers.. It helps, thirdly when people complain or say something bad about your business, dont attack them back, try to get to the root of the problem in the most civic manner ever.
You are serving your customers. Not they serving you.
They are giving you their money, so even if that money is 500naira, that money deserves respect. The person giving it out deserve respect too. God knows I still have plans on coming back to you guys.. But not any more.
Learn from all these banks and big organizations. First bank with all their customers will never call anyone hateful names or a scammer.. Even when the person is wrong.

Greenarrow01:
Moreover I wasn't even trying to defraud you.. I gave you my 3k and I didnt come back to it or even ask for it again and you re calling me a scammer.
oh it pains you when you are call a scam , so sad that you forget so quick that you did not come here to lay a complain rather to tell the people in this thread that we scam you , let me bring back your memory back to your earlier post

Greenarrow01:
Tugrow is a scam..
They collected my message and stopped texting me.
After collecting my money. I was told to order on their website.. I couldnt sign in.. I explain to these guys.. They just told me maybe its my phone..and didnt even bother to continue talking to them.
I had intended to open a shoe shop.. And I wanted to make them.my partner.. I was just testing the waters.. Thank Goodness I didnt go ahead.
I used yesloaded. He charges 6$/per kg including clearing.. Waiting to see if he will messed up. 30k on the line
Listen we treat customer like customer and we treat scammer like scammer one again you are a scammer you are not a customer , you are a scam , if you were a customer you would have ask the person that attended to you if they could be any other way to send your links to us , since you could not login , you kept quiet, according to you , you move on , you would have requested for the commitment fee , you did not say again thing ,rather you come here to call us scam , how do we scam you , you can not say.... you location report Kano and zaria , pls go and learn how to be straight forward.. dont be deceived by that word of customer is always right , we are all human
Greenarrow01:
who ask you to send us your 3,000 and didnt bother to come back to ask for it only for you to come here and come us a scam you scammer?? be careful , we all human.. watch your word when you deal with people or organisation

I follow your chat your chat between you and the customer care that attended to you, he responded very well until you said Una wahala too much , and even in the chat he responded to you last you read and did not say any thing , next you come and say something on nairaland , be careful we are all human , all those big company you mention try to go and accuse them falsely and see how they will clap for you... laying a complain is different from falsely accusation
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
tugrow:

oh it pains you when you are call a scam , so sad that you forget so quick that you did not come here to lay a complain rather to tell the people in this thread that we scam you , let me bring back your memory back to your earlier post

Listen we treat customer like customer and we treat scammer like scammer one again you are a scammer you are not a customer , you are a scam , if you were a customer you would have ask the person that attended to you if they could be any other way to send your links to us , since you could not login , you kept quiet, according to you , you move on , you would have requested for the commitment fee , you did not say again thing ,rather you come here to call us scam , how do we scam you , you can not say.... you location report Kano and zaria , pls go and learn how to be straight forward.. dont be deceived by that word of customer is always right , we are all human who ask you to send us your 3,000 and didnt bother to come back to ask for it only for you to come here and come us a scam you scammer?? be careful , we all human.. watch your word when you deal with people or organisation

I follow your chat your chat between you and the customer care that attended to you, he responded very well until you said Una wahala too much , and even in the chat he responded to you last you read and did not say any thing , next you come and say something on nairaland , be careful we are all human , all those big company you mention try to go and accuse them falsely and see how they will clap for you... laying a complain is different from falsely accusation

Tugrow its okay. You guys should settle...

Please the bottom Line in all of this is respect.

Customers please respect your agents. Agents please respect your customers. Customers please try your best not to talk down on your agent or his or her system, its hard building this mini importation industry... And agents please let's learn to be more patient with customers and never talk back at them.

Over all I want us all to understand these importation doesn't begin and end with the agents. We are only middle men representing you both in the part of sellers and freight companies.

Proper system of communication is key...

Let's all also learn and understand the difference between Scam and misunderstanding....
let's not be quick to kill another man's hustle because of a misunderstanding and lack of proper communication.

We are all hustlers.

with that being said. Tugrow pls. quit arguing with your customer and treat the matter off nairaland.

Please.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Crazeworld(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
I've never seen a corporate businessman exchange banters with customers except tugrow. I don't know about 3k or delay but I know what I've seen so far here clearly shows that the dude is not serious about his business (except his Nairaland account is breached).
The customer Tugrow is always right grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Goddys(m): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Tugrow is very okay. You guys don't have Patience when you place order. Pay 3k, send your order, receive quotation, make payment, wait between 20-21 days. Very simple.

Tugrow is branded and professional. I ve been to their office several times. They are truthful. No cheating or increment of weight of goods and all that
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Goddys(m): 3:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Please house, I need help on how to sell women handbags I ordered fast. I'm not familiar with online store stuff
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Crazeworld:
I've never seen a corporate businessman exchange banters with customers except tugrow. I don't know about 3k or delay but I know what I've seen so far here clearly shows that the dude is not serious about his business (except his Nairaland account is breached).
The customer Tugrow is always right grin
corporate businessman man sir that does not exchange banter with customers, have seen the services you offer, one day your customer stranger will call you scam on internet for no reason, and when you did nothing wrong , and you will smile at the person and tell him/her thank you , if not , you are not a corporate and serious business man...

The customer Tugrow is always right

You will experience this soon , someone will call you scam when you didn't scam him/her , you must clap for the person and tell him or her his right, corporate businessman man
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Safeplux:

Tugrow its okay. You guys should settle...

Please the bottom Line in all of this is respect.

Customers please respect your agents. Agents please respect your customers. Customers please try your best not to talk down on your agent or his or her system, its hard building this mini importation industry... And agents please let's learn to be more patient with customers and never talk back at them.

Over all I want us all to understand these importation doesn't begin and end with the agents. We are only middle men representing you both in the part of sellers and freight companies.

Proper system of communication is key...

Let's all also learn and understand the difference between Scam and misunderstanding....
let's not be quick to kill another man's hustle because of a misunderstanding and lack of proper communication.

We are all hustlers.

with that being said. Tugrow pls. quit arguing with your customer and treat the matter off nairaland.

Please.

sir /ma thank you, my boss tell me same to leave him , what pains me most is that this person is not a customer , he has never uses our services, he just make enquiries which the customer service assistant guild him through the process and he said he is having challenges on how to login our website, He was impatient on the process , and left without telling about body, , can you spot out how we become scam he came to Nairaland to us , have also ask him to tell us how we scam him
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by peachysteve(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by frank417: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Goddys:
Tugrow is very okay. You guys don't have Patience when you place order. Pay 3k, send your order, receive quotation, make payment, wait between 20-21 days. Very simple.

Tugrow is branded and professional. I ve been to their office several times. They are truthful. No cheating or increment of weight of goods and all that
20-21 days

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Goddys:
Please house, I need help on how to sell women handbags I ordered fast. I'm not familiar with online store stuff

Hi bro. I can guide u on fb ads. You can send me a mail. Do you have the items in Nigeria yet?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2019
frank417:

20-21 days
paying and shipping take max of 3 weeks in a goods ,most time come earlier in15days, but we have delays now , that why we stop taking till next year
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Happy new week we buy Amazon, itunes, walmart steam, play store Gify cards.

we also pay your Chinese suppluer on 1688

57Naira/yuan 5% procurement fee

shipping fee 2230 Naira/KG 10-12Days

ebay (BUY IT NOW) 340Naira/$

whatsapp https:///2347081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Goddys:

run facebook advert.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by delgroveng(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2019
This are the vendors on Jumia and Konga, many of Jumia and Konga buyers from Demographic analysis are middle class, working class, govt workers, foreigners, returnees from abroad.

Target these individuals and you will have no problem with high rejection rate of goods, also u will always be ahead of the Jumia and Konga merchandising department. You have to rely on planning, expectation of demand using a seasonal forecast. This way you can buy goods for shipment which takes 42 days and clearing, buy more quantities means cheaper cost of transportation and economic of scale in quantities purchased. Then you do it in a recurring order.

If you are a Vendor on Jumia market place, contact us for your Inventory buying
If you would like to start selling on Jumia, let us suggest you the right products
Want to Join our crowd buying, add me on watsapp.
Tell us the category of goods you sell and we shall pair you with other crowd buyers

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2019
@gideon286, what has this thr ad turned to? #tugrow the complains about you is getting out of hand, and your recent attitude of attacking your clients is beneath a serious businessman. #puskin #naijacutee #dominique #FOD the spamming in this thread is too much, please help sanitize the thread.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Let us be your Chinese shopping agents because
We inspect all orders and send picture validation

1. We always respond to messages and have a dedicated line open on WhatsApp 24 hours 7days to attend to you. We make you feel like the only customer.

2. We provide inspection of goods when you use our services as your shopping and shipping Chinese agent.

3. We provide clean HD pictures of your purchased goods during inspection and the photos are sent to you for further observation.

4. We remove excess packages on request and consolidate and repackage goods together on customers behalf.

5. We also shop and ship from turkey and Dubai

6. We are properly registered with the CAC.

Contact us now

https:///2347089400408

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Moneycar: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019

EBay checkouts always available.... at a very affordable rate.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by akile21(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Has anyone order from 1688 recently, pls i need a reliable and trusted agent with nice package.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 12, 2019
akile21:
Has anyone order from 1688 recently, pls i need a reliable and trusted agent with nice package.
let's help you. 07089400408
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by division2020(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
covex:

Is it naija PayPal you use? If yes, what bank is that?
the GT Bank
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ticon4life(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good work.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
We can help you buy & ship goods from China, USA & Dubai

All at friendly rate

Call/WhatsApp 08137750741

QualityMart (RC 2686749)
Office Address: Suite 2 Omo Ola Shopping Complex Welder Bus Stop Alakia - Isebo Road Ibadan

Pick Up of Goods is Lagos State but we can waybill to different locations

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2019

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by limsycutey(f): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2019
gideon286:
Good morning everyone

Happy Sunday You All

All procurement/ Shipping issues should be solved with EMCA Logistics. Follow their directives and get your goods shipped to Lagos in 24 to 48 hours with express shipping. They can also do waybill to any state in Nigeria;

+86 135 6018 9674

EMCA logistics, China

CHAT WITH THEM ON WHATSAPP

Please I can't find them on whatsapp, how do I contact them?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Contact Us for your Procurement from USA and China.

we order on Ebay, 1688 and Amazon.

1688 - 57Naira / ¥ 5% procurement fee

Ebqy checkout at 340naira / $

whatsapp- https:///2347081997275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by elipec01(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Please can someone help me search for lenovo snapdragon phones S7 on 1688.
Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Moneycar: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneycar:

EBay checkouts always available.... at a very affordable rate.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.