Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128569 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by sidonlook: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Wedon
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Legalverify: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2021
ebay checkout available ..$3800

Rate at 430

Call if interested : 09036324872
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Gideon283: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Wow...

It's been a while I created this thread. Notice it's now full of adverts.

Please if you have earned some money from this thread since it was created, kindly indicate.

If you haven't, ask questions where you've got challenges.

When I find time, I'll create another thread on advanced methods on how anyone can sell anything through the internet fast. So stay in touch with the business section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Legalverify: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Amazon checkout available
Min and Max - $3800

Bring in your rates

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by fartguy: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
sir,kindly retake a well detailed and explanatory tutorial on fb adv sir.thanx in advance as we actively await d next level tutorial
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by peachysteve(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
I buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I also help pay your supplier in China .

You can also DM for your goods procurement and shipping.
Normal goods takes 5-7days to arrive Nigeria

Dm and let’s talk business
Check my signature for my contac
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nicargo: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Good Morning everyone.

We are now shipping from china to Onitsha ~ Nigeria

We've started USA importation, shipping goods from USA to Nigeria though this is for auto shipping for now.....

We can also check the quality of all your goods coming from China and Turkey which we called "Quality Check"..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 3:59pm On May 01, 2021
Hello ,

We are source agent in China .

we source

we buy

we ship

on 1688 and Alibaba. Paying methods are for your choice .

Whatapp /WeChat :+8613416252477
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 10:56am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

Are you looking for source agents for your goods from China ?

We can help you .

Kay

Bluezy13:

Please which procurement agent did you use ??

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

We can help you .

Kay

HonNEAT:
I Want To Place An Order Soon. I Don't Know, Am Thinking Of Trying Tugrow. I Have Heard Alot Of Their Short Comings. But, Maybe They Have Changed.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
Hello ,

We can help .

And we have contact person in Lagos to let you know more details , if you are interested in it .

Kay

HonNEAT:

Are You Honestly Saying The Truth? Whats The Details Of Their Services? Duration, Office, Price And Process?

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ikemefunam: 8:34am On May 03, 2021
I noticed jumia vendors can do drop shipping directly when is ordered by a customer.How do i do that if i want to use jumia to sell and order only when my customers order,please.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by zeestone99(m): 1:21am On May 04, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 2:26am On May 06, 2021
Hello all ,

Nice to see you all again !

Any questions for shipping from China to Nigeria ?

Kay
( Whatapp /WeChat :+8613416252477 )
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 12:09pm On May 08, 2021
Hello ,

Please contact us, we know how to help you for this .

Kay

smado:
Good morning everyone. Op and others that are eligible to answer it, please I'm really sorry for asking this question, but I'll have to ask. I'm in a place far from Lagos, a place I can't sell to anyone (village). So, I'd like to know the process to go through, to buy from 1688 dot com to the courier services delivering the products to the doorsteps of the clients. I know the Op have answered it, but it's still kind of confusing. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 12:12pm On May 08, 2021
Hello ,

Please contact us, we know how to help you for this .

A good partner or source agent will be very important for you .

Kay

ojechi50:
Thanks for the good work. please how do I know fake product on 1688 or alibaba or aliexpress
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2021
Hello ,

Do you have any source agent for your purchase ?

Believe me , a reliable agent is very important for your purchase in China .

Kay

IAmSkinny:

About ordering directly on Alibaba, lemme quickly share my experience.
I saw an item I wanted to buy. The price is 1.28 USD-2.65 USD per piece. So I sent an inquiry to the seller telling him of my intentions of purchasing above the MOQ. He replied by telling me a piece of the item is 6 USD! Something that's 2 USD on their product page?
I do not understand, don't you think the seller is trying to scam me?

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by BrilliantInfo(f): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
Hello ,

If you need any help to purchase in China , we can help.

Kay

Crazeworld:
nice one. Kindly share more tips so we can learn
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nicargo: 12:17pm On May 09, 2021
Everyday we work hard around the clock to ensure we provide you the best importation experience from China to Nigeria, China to Ghana, Turkey to Nigeria, Turkey to Ghana.

Service We Render Are :

Air & Sea cargo

Procurement(1688, taobao, Alibaba, Pinduoduo etc, we don't procure from Alixpress).

Product sourcing

Payment to Supplier

Our Sea Cargo ETA and New Rate Will Be Updated Tomorrow On Our Official Facebook Handles "Nicargo And Also, A Viral Notice Via Email To All Our Customers, Tomorrow
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nicargo: 7:52am On May 31, 2021
Buy and Ship goods from China to Nigeria and Ghana
is one of the service we render, using Nicargo shipping service is a 99% stress free because your goods will arrive in respect of the shipping method you use.

Express is 3 days

Normal is 7 days

Sea Cargo is 90 days

Give us a try and thank us later.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Legalverify: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello naira landers

I need a USA address where I can receive a debit card. Please reach out to me if you have one

Card has no funds.. I just want a photo of front and back of the card

Reach me on WhatsApp- +234*706*457*1275
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Floffyluv: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Tugrow is the worst. They increase their prices every week. When the rate of naira to dollar increases, they'll increase both the dollar and naira rate and it somehow affects the china rate too.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Floffyluv:
Tugrow is the worst. They increase their prices every week. When the rate of naira to dollar increases, they'll increase both the dollar and naira rate and it somehow affects the china rate too.
lol are you serious, I think you don't really understand how it works, find out when it comes to exchange rate we are one of the best and will remain as well
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mrreed(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Floffyluv:
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mrreed(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
tugrow:
lol are you serious, I think you don't really understand how it works, find out when it comes to exchange rate we are one of the best and will remain as well
Your customer care can do better. Especially Aramide
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ovokate(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
tugrow:
Hello, at what rate do you exchange dollar to naira for shipping?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2021
tugrow pls what your abuja shipping address and rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.