Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128002 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by nancyobinwa: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Taeewo:
So na here the lecture to end,good marketing strategy u use to draw attention of people..

10 clap for u..
human beings��
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by nancyobinwa: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

You still don't get my point, even if you are not to use procurement agent, you can't get rmb at google rate, you need to pay shipping fee to Nigeria which op did not mention in the post I quote.

Check the 2 Facebook ads in this lecture to see it comes from different store entirely(which am not sure its owned by op but someone else store)

I expect him to use his own store as example showing the backend where you can see insight.

I'm not saying this to antagonize op but to let followers knows the reality but not sugar coat part of the business
He said something about the shipping fee where they charge $3 to$4 per kg as for the exchange rates the procurement agent are in charge of that. Tugrow said their exchange rate is #52 per 1yuan....so I don’t really understand your confusion

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Abayabeauty:
he deserves to be praise for his kind of good heart

100%
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Xzevian(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Abayabeauty:
God will surely reward him
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Adonko(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Weldone op ...nice job God bless u sincerely .

I followed your thread from the beginning and am really grateful to you ..

When is the time for the next lecture sir .
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
peablaze:

Please o, which reliable company can i use to procure.. It's urgent please

Use thugrow to procure from 1688 and if its on Alibaba you can make payment online with your ATM card

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Abayabeauty:

Very true bro, i have never seen anyone who has done what he's doing and some people here are still attacking him indirectly beside you didn't purchase the data he's using for this tutorial beside his tight schedule he still deemed it fit to help others without tasking us. I don't know of anyone but for me i'm forever grateful to ran into someone like him seriously some people are fallen angels with heart of Gold and he's one of them.

There was a time i held free tutorial like this one on a Whatsapp group giving out free PDF i bought myself on web development and when i started people were just attacking me thinking i'm doing it for money but i never asked them for anything because i did it to help out, Please don't be discourage by what you see here many of us here are grateful for what you're doing.

I don't know him in person but this is worth it and he deserves all the accolades
God will continue to Bless you and your family for us @Mr Gideon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good evening everyone ..

I missed you all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Alot of people dm me trying to inquire about trusted Shipping agents for buying goods on 1688.

This is my advice ....

If you're a beginner in this business and you know you wouldn't want to lose your money. Buy your goods from Alibaba for a start; goods there are also very cheap.

To buy from Alibaba; just visit the www. Alibaba .com (remove space), search the goods you wanna buy and enter the quantity. For payments; you can use your bank Visa or MasterCard to make payments ... It'll be successful, then enter any Post ofice code close to you where the goods will be shipped to. Make payments for both Shipping and buying the goods. The goods will be shipped to the post office within 8 to 10 days.

I believe all beginners should be ok with this.

13 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mikechinos(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Very true bro, i have never seen anyone who has done what he's doing and some people here are still attacking him indirectly beside you didn't purchase the data he's using for this tutorial beside his tight schedule he still deemed it fit to help others without tasking us. I don't know of anyone but for me i'm forever grateful to ran into someone like him seriously some people are fallen angels with heart of Gold and he's one of them.

There was a time i held free tutorial like this one on a Whatsapp group giving out free PDF i bought myself on web development and when i started people were just attacking me thinking i'm doing it for money but i never asked them for anything because i did it to help out, Please don't be discourage by what you see here many of us here are grateful for what you're doing.

I don't know him in person but this is worth it and he deserves all the accolades
pls bro can you help me with web development training

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gAXclusive(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:

There's a full video course for the training currently available
How much is it boss?
You've been a blessing to many already.
I mean in Lagos actually but if I can afford the training I won't ever miss this.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:
Alot of people dm me trying to inquire about trusted Shipping agents for buying goods on 1688.

This is my advice ....

If you're a beginner in this business and you know you wouldn't want to lose your money. Buy your goods from Alibaba for a start; goods there are also very cheap.

To buy from Alibaba; just visit the www. Alibaba .com (remove space), search the goods you wanna buy and enter the quantity. For payments; you can use your bank Visa or MasterCard to make payments ... It'll be successful, then enter any Post ofice code close to you where the goods will be shipped to. Make payments for both Shipping and buying the goods. The goods will be shipped to the post office within 8 to 10 days.

I believe all beginners should be ok with this.

8-10 days is not bad at all. Thanks for this valuable info

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by cherishyy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wow! Finally read up the 10 pages. Well done OP...
Please keep up the good work. I'm grateful
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
How To Create Telegram Channel From Scratch

Follow the numbers in the screenshot below:

1. Click on new channel

2. Enter channel name

3. Enter channel description (always click on the good sign after each steps.

4. Select private channel

5. That is your channel invite link that you'll paste on your Facebook Ads description.

Click on the good sign and you're done with Creating your channel

5 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Op, if I buy like the women beauty stuff like 10 you know it will be packaged together, and I have 10 customers from different locations who are buying the product. Will the courier company help me split the product up and package it as a single product?
And what type of theme are you using for your wp site?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Op, if I buy like the women beauty stuff like 10 you know it will be packaged together, and I have 10 customers from different locations who are buying the product. Will the courier company help me split the product up and package it as a single product?
And what type of theme are you using for your wp site?

I won't advice you use courier company when you're starting small.

The courier company i use only distribute to major cities in Nigeria.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:

I won't advice you use courier company when you're starting small.

The courier company i use only distribute to major cities in Nigeria.
JUST ASKING
Is it possible to start without capital. You receive payment for products after advertising on FB then you order the product using the money.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

JUST ASKING
Is it possible to start without capital. You receive payment for products after advertising on FB then you order the product using the money.

I don't really understand what you mean ... Please just hit the point.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:

I don't really understand what you mean ... Please just hit the point.
Ok let me just say can I purchase the goods after receiving the orders?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
How to setup your Telegram username so that subscribers can chat you up

1. Click on settings

2. Select username

3. Type in your preferred username ( don't include @)

4. Click on the good mark

5. Product description.

6. Very attractive Product image

7. Inform you subscribers to DM you. And don't for to mention that the product is very affordable and they'll pay cash on delivery @ their door step. Assure your subscribers that if they order today, you'll receive their products in 2 days.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Ok let me just say can I purchase the goods after receiving the orders?

What if you can't meet up to deliver the product on time, customers are usually impatient.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Greatky7: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls how can I partake from this mini importation business, put me through
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Greatky7: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls drop your WhatsApp number for me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Greatky7:
Pls how can I partake from this mini importation business, put me through

Get my practical video guide that explains everything A - Z.

whatsApp me: 0 8 1 0 2 5 3 4 0 7 9

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
tugrow:
If I want to share all, it will take the whole thread, let me stop here so the OP can continue his great job

I never knew Tugrow came in here ...

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Can I have d Ebook Thanks
Gmail: Kvnqfrosh09@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Can I have d Ebook Thanks
Gmail: Kvnqfrosh09@gmail.com

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mikechinos:

pls bro can you help me with web development training

I emailed you bro, i will send the PDF files later.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:
Out next lecture will be on Telegram Marketing:

We will cover the following topics:

• setting up products channel from scratch

• How to get effective descriptions for your products free

• How to get picture proves of those who used the product and it worked for them

• The use of GIF to attract customers' psychology

• Automating your chats messages

We're now on how to get product description. Hope someone is following??

9 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:

We're now on how to get product description. Hope someone is following??

I just read up what i missed, glad you're back Sir.

I'm following Sir.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
How To Get Description For Your Product

Getting description isn't difficult at all; simply go to Jumia or Alibaba, search the product name, when you find it; copy and edit it's description then paste it on your channel. Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
gideon286:
Out next lecture will be on Telegram Marketing:

We will cover the following topics:

• setting up products channel from scratch

• How to get effective descriptions for your products free

• How to get picture proves of those who used the product and it worked for them

• Automating your chats messages

• Automating your chats messages ...

I'll leave these last 3 topics for my students. At least they should have an edge over those getting it free.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.