Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) (62317 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The police should free them.

Most of these people here did not take those things because they wanted to steal.
They only did because they believed they were standing up for Nigeria's sovereignty.

In this context, it is no more an act of terror but that of inverted patriotism.
standing up for Nigeria's sovereignty by looting fellow Nigerians abi? oya collect

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by fortran12: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most of these people here did not take those things because they wanted to steal.
They only did because they believed they were standing up for Nigeria's sovereignty.

In this context, it is no more an act of terror but that of inverted patriotism.
Yes free them inside the greybar hotel and give them the VIP treatment for some months. Crime pays u guys just do it as an act of partoitism.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by gabsmilez(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Cosmatikka:
Ok. I'm waiting for South Africa to reciprocate
reciprocate what again, u mean they should reciprocate the reciprocal?
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2019
GistMore4:
Some of the looters of Shoprite outlets in Lagos, have been paraded after their arrest.
Some irate youth had attacked South African brands in a reprisal following the recent xenophobia attack in South Africa.

Area Commander of Shangotedo, Gbolahan Olugbemi, said a total of 125 suspects have been arrested in connection with the attack on Shoprite with 90% of the stolen goods recovered.

According to the police, 112 of those arrested were found in possession of stolen items and have been charged to court.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/shoprite-looters-paraded-stolen-goods-recovered

Not condoling crime though, even xenophobic South African killers and looters were not paraded like this.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
Nigerians' lives and property are being destroyed in SA while Nigerians are busy stealing Nigerians' property right here in Nigeria under the guise of reprisal

Funny thing is that these are the miscreants calling for good governance, yet they seize every available opportunity to selfishly cause untold hardship to their fellow Nigerians.

I have no doubt majority of these criminals are from the ....

Naa.these are full lagosians.awon Omo community. The same ones that come out in force as omoonile matter
A very sad indictment of us as Nigerians as I am sure some local workers at the mall must have provided logistics support
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Casted, one of those guys been don hang big lcd screen for house to pose for mama Iyabo daughter. Police don spoil show.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by mindtricks: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't expect that.
You know the Nigerian government delight is to keep her people down that they cannot muster such clouts.
You can see how fast they produce "results" on this, while attending to issues that are critical to survival of the masses with such slow poke snail speed, and disinterest while it will take forever to have them engage the South African government, and same Nigerian government is never able to catch or have a grip on the far worse killer herdsmen, let alone bokoharam who keep taking lives.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Jhamiie: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Madd oooooo
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Davidzy23(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
What if they took consumables.. Am sure they can recover it from their stomachs..
I stand against it tho...
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]The police should free them.

In this context, it is no more an act of terror but that of inverted patriotism.[/s]

Trash.

You did not hear this:
They did not loot Shoprite...
They looted "Shoprite and surroundings"!

Numerous shops and offices in that mall and buildings were looted.
And they're owned by Nigerians!

Special announcement:
Nigeria's sovereignty now includes
looting and robbing Nigerians.
- signed: Prof. Chief NwaAmaikpe. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by stakehub100: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Get sure bookings today.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by drololaaof: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yeye people , is stealing from shoprite a reprisal? But not all arrested are culpable. I saw one man and an SUG executive on channelTV in suits being arrested that day
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good news

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by munafav(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
So what next?
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Did any south African police arrested any south African during dier crisis?
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Àwọn ọmọ olè ifo
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by banji1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Looters Association of Nigeria on Parade!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by awajis78: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
please free them. What about nigerians that was stole by SA who will arest and recover them
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by efighter: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ejix202:
Am ashame of nigeria!

But you are proud of South Africans that looted Nigerians' shops and killed your brothers like chickens.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by MeeLan: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
let them find chibok girls
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
VERY GOOD!!! cool
>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
efighter:

But you are proud of South Africans that looted Nigerians' shops and killed your brothers like chickens.

Perhaps you should first UNDERSTAND his post...
I think you may find you’re both on the SAME side!

Of course, I vehemently disagree with both of you...
Destroying NIGERIAN businesses/livelihoods in NIGERIA is a DUMB reaction to the barbarism in SA.

>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less in wholesale purchase. The bands are top Europe designers
Any colour kindly DM 08132941730,08085020858
Customers outside Lagos will pay a token for delivery
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
I doubt if they will catch all of them.
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChemBrodar:
I'm sure it is not everyone of them

Obviously, the police couldn’t possibly catch all of them...
But even if it only a fraction, the deterrence value is great.
>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by dobrorhie: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thieves will always defend thieves.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by georgeikani033: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Some people even tif cart ������

Naija which way?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrgoodd:
Nigerian's will push you and leave you too face your problem, Re they shoprite looters or Xenophobia victims right activists, But if not for the loss shoprite and other south African owned companies witness that very day, Did you think Nigeria government will turn up? It will take MTN months to recover the customers loss to other networks that day alone, Waiting for Johannesburg police to parade shop looters too, If not This Parade is totally rejected by me.

Dude, scores of NIGERIAN businesses were looted/destroyed in at the Lekki and Surulere malls...
Let’s not endorse CRIMINAL destruction of the livelihoods/investments/jobs of ORDINARY NIGERIANS as ‘patriotism’!

>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Bad government.... I c no productive future in this government, bunch of liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.