Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) (62318 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

Again, basic English cannot possibly be that difficult to understand... undecided
It is irrelevant if SA "reciprocates" by arresting its own criminals to whether criminals in Nigeria are arrested for crimes against NIGERIANS!
>
so, it is irrelevant because the crime wasnt committed against their fellow citizens ...? So it make sense to you from the SA perspective that since the crime was committed against other nationalities, it is irrelevant ...

And i put it to you that even if those Nigerians arrested had done same to any 'SOUTH Africa business' here , police will still arrest the perpetrators... They will do it not base on nationality which is expected of a government... Was it not the reason i said " I expect SA to reciprocate similar gesture"
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2019
stormborn28:
so, it is irrelevant because the crime wasnt committed against their fellow citizens ...? So it make sense to you from the SA perspective that since the crime was committed against other nationalities, it is irrelevant ...

Seriously, why are you having so much difficult with basic English? shocked

First, this is a Nigerian site and a discussion from the Nigerian perspective, so why would I be concerned with “the SA perspective” for crimes in Nigeria committed by Nigerians against Nigerians?

Nonetheless, of course it makes sense for EVERY country to enforce its laws but it is IRRELEVANT to the enforcement of the laws of Nigeria for crimes in Nigeria committed by Nigerians against Nigerians that some other country failed to enforce its own laws. COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!

That would be akin to US law enforcement refusing to arrest American criminals for crimes in America committed by Americans against other Americans because Nigeria’s EFCC had not arrested/prosecuted Nigerians in Nigeria for Yahoo crimes against US nationals. SMH
>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

Seriously, why are you having so much difficult with basic English? shocked

First, this is a Nigerian site and a discussion from the Nigerian perspective, so why would I be concerned with “the SA perspective” for crimes in Nigeria committed by Nigerians against Nigerians?

Nonetheless, of course it makes sense for EVERY country to enforce its laws but it is IRRELEVANT to the enforcement of the laws of Nigeria for crimes in Nigeria committed by Nigerians against Nigerians that some other country failed to enforce its own laws. COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!

That would be akin to US law enforcement refusing to arrest American criminals for crimes in America committed by Americans against other Americans because Nigeria’s EFCC had not arrested/prosecuted Nigerians in Nigeria for Yahoo crimes against US nationals. SMH
>
let me tell, there is no reason for you to speak from both sides of your mouth...

Every county has laws against criminals irrespective of their nationalities , race, colour, gender,religion.... South Africa shying away from doing the right thing you cannt called it "Irrelevant" that is my bone of contention
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
stormborn28:
let me tell, there is no reason for you to speak from both sides of your mouth...

Every county has laws against criminals irrespective of their nationalities , race, colour, gender,religion.... South Africa shying away from doing the right thing you cannt called it "Irrelevant" that is my bone of contention

Not sure what you think was double-speak, so I will reaffirm and reiterate...
What SA does with its laws are IRRELEVANT to what Nigeria should do with its own laws for crimes against Nigerians. PERIOD!!

>
Re: Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not sure what you think was double-speak, so I will reaffirm and reiterate...
What SA does with its laws are IRRELEVANT to what Nigeria should do with its own laws for crimes against Nigerians. PERIOD!!

>
and i disagree ... If Nigeria is being rule by a competent leader, South Africa will surely pay for not doing what is expected of a Nation with laws... I don't want to use USA as a case study... You cannt do that to Israel or Iran or China without consequences... Have you heard any apology from the South Africa government? That is to tell you how they rate individual nations... Even Gen. Sani Abacha in his days won't take all these nonsense ... I can see clearly see who Nigerians has elected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.