Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal (10908 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Mercy2006(f): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Congrats Yemi.Greater heights in Jesus name.
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by lizdammy: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
great
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Emilycp(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
tillaman:
smiley
Yemi Alade with the great and sexy body!!
Once I become the king of my village I am making her my queen ain’t no doubt about it!
na for nija you be king?
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by ChristmasBells: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Praizeupdates:
One of Africa’s most creative and successful artists, Yemi Alade, has signed a global licensing agreement with Universal Music Africa (UMA), Universal Music Group’s west African affiliate in partnership with Universal Music France (UMF).

Under the multi-year agreement, UMA will serve as the exclusive worldwide recorded music partner for Yemi Alade and her label Effyzzie Music Group, and UMF will serve as the international roll-out partner for the project. In another post she Flaunts her new office.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Mwl4KFlJj/

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/universal-music-africa-signs-licensing-deal-with-yemi-alade/

Beauty mixed with creativity and hardwork = success congratulations to a Nigerian music diva more succesful years to come keep making Nigeria proud we lOve you..08118444297
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Powerbankseller(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
keep doing your thing sweety
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Paulynez(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
if you are really making money. why not focus on expanding and making money is dangote training people how to make money

Savage reply grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by mytime24(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
adrian3000:

sad

Go and sit down
come and standup undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by dangoteinlaw: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
I don't understand how a photoshoot automatically translates to a license deal sign up LMAO, these yeyebrities and hype
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
if you are really making money. why not focus on expanding and making money is dangote training people how to make money

Someone cannot even play with you with small scamming....

The part “is Dangote trainning people how to make money” got me laughing so hard, I nearly fall commot for chair....
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I don't understand how a photoshoot automatically translates to a license deal sign up LMAO, these yeyebrities and hype

Forget oooo....u need enough evidence to ensure people can’t deny ur agreement..... people do that these days even in small local transaction....

The last transaction we sold...the buyers were like please let’s take picture and do a short video saying it was not in duress and that we have been paid in front of the property with us shaking hands and holding the agreement paper....
the man looked at my face with a little smile and said “just Incase u wanna say U have never met us and u never sold us any property”
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
mkoabiola:
Wetin she de sing sef.

Do not be deceived. It's not the same as Universal Music Group in America signing tiwa o.

She was not even signed by this Universal Africa.

Universal Africa signed a licensing deal with her boyfriends company (Taiye aliyu of effizymusic) to distribute their music in africa. She is the only notable musician on his label. Dts why shes in the picture.

But the girl wants to do her own picture shoot too to stay relevant. Nigerians are easily deceived. Lol!
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Topmaike007(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Now her hit singles go dey appear for Spotify and deezer
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Deals that f..Ck artiste out of money . They still take those deals hmmm
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
The license deal was with effizzymusic group. Not with yemi alade. The congratulations should be going to taiye aliyu. He is in the picture.

It's just like congratulating rema if Mavin signs a licensing deal, instead of congratulating don jazzy.
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by veekid(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
happney65:
Yemi o Yemi..If this girl gives me her pussyy lasan,I go suck am and fucccck her without condom sef..

Nobody should come for me..I am not feeling fine..

cc veekid

Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Thunday1005(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
congrat
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by kaspee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
congrats
Re: Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal by Ajibade123(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations to her
see incredible ways to achieve customer satisfaction in your business https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-achieve-customer-satisfaction/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Engages Youths In Forthcoming Election In Lagos / Ali Baba Says Entertainers Who Encourage Crime Should Be Dealt With / 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.