Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (28905 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning by francisisking: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
A clear disregard of instruction from the govt.

We can't have two govt in a country. Where such is anticipated/suspected, there must be a showdown and the stronger emerges victorious.

And for the social media urchins who may soon start singing praise of this terrorist group because of buhari, you can as well join them in their ashura or whatever they call it rather than hiding behind your phone keypads pushing them more to doom. cheesy
BkB is allowed.... But if you try to justify tyranny by saying peaceful protest is illegal in a Democratic system then u are no different from boko haram.
Re: Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
A clear disregard of instruction from the govt.

We can't have two govt in a country. Where such is anticipated/suspected, there must be a showdown and the stronger emerges victorious.

And for the social media urchins who may soon start singing praise of this terrorist group because of buhari, you can as well join them in their ashura or whatever they call it rather than hiding behind your phone keypads pushing them more to doom. cheesy

How are they a terrorist group?
Re: Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
vanunu:
They want to introduce Sharia Islamic state in Nigeria, we are not going to take it.
Why we allow sunni why not shiites after all they are more peaceful
Re: Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning by AMI3(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

There are folks in SA who believe that the cure for AIDS is to rape virgins, perhaps we should also respect their beliefs... undecided
There’s a reason that I made the honest inquiry regarding their “beliefs” - you cannot expect intelligent people to venerate the unknown.
>
Sorry bro. I am not talking about criminality here. as far as we are concern they are religious sect that has millions of followers across the globe.

"" You cannot expect intelligent people to venerate the unknown"" If I may ask who are the INTELLIGENT and UNINTELLIGENT people?.

I may guess those that believe in "foreign gods" are unintelligent and those that believe in "local gods' are intelligent. IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN?
Re: Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning by 9jaRealist: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
AMI3:
Sorry bro. I am not talking about criminality here. as far as we are concern they are religious sect that has millions of followers across the globe.

"" You cannot expect intelligent people to venerate the unknown"" If I may ask who are the INTELLIGENT and UNINTELLIGENT people?.

I may guess those that believe in "foreign gods" are unintelligent and those that believe in "local gods' are intelligent. IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN?

How do we know that, if you cannot say what beliefs are?
The point is that it is not enough to just say 'respect their beliefs'!

PS: regarding a basic concept such as human intelligence...
Sorry but I decline to address what seems a self-esteem issue. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.