Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ (1538 Views)

Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ
6:00AM EDT 9/10/2019 JENNY ROSE SPAUDO

Jason Maxwell felt so ashamed of his same-sex attraction that he tried to kill himself. Thankfully, the Holy Spirit encountered him in that moment, and Maxwell's plan for suicide failed. But unfortunately, Maxwell took that as a sign that God approved of his homosexual desires.

"So I went headfirst into the gay lifestyle," he says on the "Charisma News" podcast. "I spent the next 15 years actively living in that identity. And it really was all about identity. For the first time, I felt embraced by a community that loved me for who I was and who I felt I was meant to be."

During that time, Maxwell led the largest home staging and design company in Texas and got involved in a relationship with a man that lasted 11 years. He and his partner attended a gay-affirming church, and in Maxwell's eyes, he was doing everything right.

But that all changed in 2010, when he realized he was serving a false Jesus.

While Maxwell was attending his brother's church in Centerton, Arkansas, the Holy Spirit came upon him in a way he had not experienced since the day he tried to kill himself.

"But this time was very, very different," he says through tears. "[Jesus] poured out His love for me, Jason Maxwell, not just for everyone else on the planet, because he loves us all the same. But instead of it being this broad concept, He was talking to me. He was telling me how much He valued me and how much He loved me and what He did for me 15 years ago when He saved my life, and what He did for me 2,000 years ago when He died on the cross.

"He knew all the challenges that were going to happen. He knew what was going to happen to me. And He was there with me that entire time, walking me through it, carrying me when I couldn't carry myself. But even though He was there, where I was wasn't where He wanted me and [the identity] I had embraced wasn't who He created me to be. And if I kept walking that path, my eternal life was in jeopardy."

That wake-up call was enough for Maxwell to leave his lucrative business and his partner of 11 years—all to follow his first love, Jesus.

https://www.charismanews.com/culture/77939-gay-owner-of-largest-set-designing-company-in-texas-leaves-all-to-follow-christ

Praise the Lord, somebody! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
WONDERFUL!!!

There is Joy in Heaven Over One Sinner that Repents than 99 who needs no Repentance!!

Welcome HOME Brother!!

Am so Glad to Hear this Wonderful and Gracious News!!

I Can Imagine the Joy in Heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Chepos1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chosen1984:
WONDERFUL!!!

There is Joy in Heaven Over One Sinner that Repents than 99 who needs no Repentance!!

Welcome HOME Brother!!

This is the best news ever on NL, thanks to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit for including his name in the Book of Life.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by ochibuogwu5: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thank You Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
That's awesome.

The Holy Spirit is bearing until the Truth by Himself.

Glory be to God.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
That's awesome.

Glory be to God.
Praise God he is saved, are you?
When are you repenting from your falsehood and blasphemy? Nicolai

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
One of the greatest lie ever sold to human beings is that they are good and should be accepted the way they are.
Glory be to God for saving a sinner just as he saved me a sinner too many times ago
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Emusan(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Praise the Lord, somebody! cheesy

Amazing grace how sweet thy sound that saved a wretch like me!

I was once lost but now am found, was blind but now I see!

All glory belong to our Savior..
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Chosen1984:

WONDERFUL!!!

Welcome HOME Brother!!

Glory to God in the highest! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anas09:

You can't seem to hide the extent to which you hate God, for whatever grouse you have with me should have been put aside and made you join me and heaven in rejoicing because of the repentance of a sinner and homosexual.

Maybe you'd have rather had him remain a Homosexualist as that your good friend and partner in attacking God's prophets.

You apparently need serious help.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
You can't seem to hide the extent to which you hate God, for whatever grouse you have with me should have been put aside and made you join me and heaven in rejoicing because of the repentance of a sinner and homosexual.

Maybe you'd have rather had him remain a Homosexualist as that your good friend and partner in attacking God's prophets.

You are God now abi? May God forgive you Nicolai.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anas09:

You are God now abi? May God forgive you Nicolai.
Lol!

Your own case pass prayer and fasting!

Na only repentance fit cure am.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Your own case pass prayer and fasting!

Na only repentance fit cure am.
Nicolai the Truth thief, have you repented from your blasphemy of the Word of God?

The Lord Jesus makes a decree, you alter and oppose it. Yet you are here claiming Christianity.

By their fruits we shall know them, not by their verbal claims.

You call yourself Jesusjnr, meaning another Jesus. You are working under the power and influenced by the spirit of the AntiChrist.

Repent when you still can.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
jesusjnr:

Look at this nitwit. I will join you to rejoice becos you are Jesus who paid the mans ransom with your blood abi. You saved him from homosexuality abi?

You are lucky thunder is busy now...

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anas09:

Look at this nitwit. I will join you to rejoice becos you are Jesus who paid the mans ransom with your blood abi. You saved him from homosexuality abi?

You are lucky thunder is busy now...

calm down Anas, not everything is what the stress.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
[b][/b]
solite3:
calm down Anas, not everything is what the stress.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anas09:

Nicolai the Truth thief, have you repented from your blasphemy of the Word of God?

The Lord Jesus makes a decree, you alter and oppose it. Yet you are here claiming Christianity.

You call yourself Jesusjnr, meaning another Jesus. You are working under the power and influenced by the spirit of the AntiChrist.

You seem to know a lot about blasphemy and heresy, so please tell me what you think of this saying in the picture below and the man who said it:

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by kentebemoney: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem to know a lot about blasphemy and heresy, so please tell me what you think of this saying in the picture below and the man who said it:

You!!!!! ur own work na to dey look for any minute error wey oyedepo and preachers wey u no like make.
Call ur pastor name, make we dissect all him sermons and see weda we no go see like 100s off gaff.

i no say u never reach 35yrs, thats why u dey do like pikin.

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
kentebemoney:

You!!!!! ur own work na to dey look for any minute error wey oyedepo and preachers wey u no like make.
Call ur pastor name, make we dissect all him sermons and see weda we no go see like 100s off gaff.

i no say u never reach 35yrs, thats why u dey do like pikin.
Lol!

You call that an error?

That's highly erroneous of you because that is the norm with Oyedepo except that this is more glaring than the others, and therefore most are able to see this without a question.

As per the bolded, that reminds me of what the Pharisees said of Jesus, so I'm not surprised that this emanated from one of their descendants.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by kentebemoney: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You call that an error?

That's highly erroneous of you because that is the norm with Oyedepo except that this is more glaring than the others, and therefore most are able to see this without a question.

As per the bolded, that reminds me of what the Pharisees said of Jesus, so I'm not surprised that this emanated from one of their descendants.

Can you sincerely say that there were views on christianity that you held years ago and now u no long hold?

Since u are stuck in ur ways, just dey carefull sha.

No be you call those men. na God call them and na him go judge them. mr know it all
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by kentebemoney: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anas09:

You really dey try sister !!!!!!!!

to get this guy time, u are a great woman, if u dey abuja, go like meet you one day.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
kentebemoney:

Can you sincerely say that there were views on christianity that you held years ago and now u no long hold?

Since u are stuck in ur ways, just dey carefull sha.

No be you call those men. na God call them and na him go judge them. mr know it all
Continue in the path of your fathers who called Jesus the same names.

#pharisee
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by kentebemoney: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Continue in the path of your fathers who called Jesus the same names.

#pharisee
For your small mind grin grin grin
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Anas09: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2019
kentebemoney:

You really dey try sister !!!!!!!!

to get this guy time, u are a great woman, if u dey abuja, go like meet you one day.
I'm not in Abuja my. God bless you.

I hope you knew when Frosbel was here pouncing about claiming he knew Jesus personally? Only for him to spring up later to say Jesus doesn't exist.

Jesusjnr is another Frosbel, so we must follow him up so that when he comes up to say shi.t we will cast him to the swines where he belongs.
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by kentebemoney: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Anas09:

I'm not in Abuja my. God bless you.

I hope you knew when Frosbel was here pouncing about claiming he knew Jesus personally? Only for him to spring up later to say Jesus doesn't exist.

Jesusjnr is another Frosbel, so we must follow him up so that when he comes up to say shi.t we will cast him to the swines where he belongs.
Me just tire for the guy!!!!!
Tried to have a civil discuss with him a while back but this guy can be very vindictive and arrogantly so too, me wey no be spirit koko sef, know say person got to be careful when talking about men that God called.
Na God get him church and na him go judge am.

There is one thing he is yet to understand *GOD'S PROPHET ARE NOT PERFECT MEN*

God bless you sis!!!!!!
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
Chepos1:

This is the best news ever on NL, thanks to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit for including his name in the Book of Life.

Glory be to God. Hallelujah! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Thank You Jesus Christ!!!

The Lord is good, all the time! cheesy
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

That's awesome.

Glory be to God.

Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords! cheesy
Amen bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:

Amen bro. smiley

Hallelujah to the Lord! cheesy
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
solite3:

One of the greatest lie ever sold to human beings is that they are good and should be accepted the way they are.
Glory be to God for saving a sinner just as he saved me a sinner too many times ago

Glory be to God! cheesy
Re: Gay Owner Of Largest Set Designing Company In Texas Leaves All To Follow Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anas09:

I hope he has. God's grace is sufficient. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?. / Do We Sin Every Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.