Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! (1022 Views)

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone To itel S15 Pro / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! by sisiMOJI(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
There are two kinds of people in this world- those who are quick to buy the latest devices every 6 to 10 months, and those who are perfectly fine hanging on to their aging smartphones, so far they work.

Whichever group you belong, let us remind you that this is 2019, therefore, you have absolutely no excuse moving around with a walking dead device as there is enough smartphone for everyone to go round. If your phone is old, broken, or its taking the back seat in giving you the best experience, it is definitely time to pick up a new one. Here are 5 signs it’s time to upgrade your smartphone. You’ll thank us later.

1. “Sorry, can I charge my phone here or with your power bank?” has become your catchphrase.

Having to charge your battery every 30 minutes is enough to make anyone go nuts. If you have applied different tips on how to increase the battery life, and your smartphone battery still runs down before the day ends, then you know there is a problem. Rather than spend money on new batteries and chargers all the time, get yourself a new reliable and trendy smartphone, and drop that title of “King of low battery”.
2. You’re Spiderman’s landlord, as there is a giant spider web on your phone.

If your smartphone looks like it has gone five rounds with Floyd Mayweather, then it’s time to change it. Having a cracked screen is the worst, and repairing it can be quite expensive. Before the phone completely outlives its usefulness, its better to upgrade into something better.
3. Your phone takes you back to the ‘80s, anytime you use the camera

Remember the 80s photos- blurry, black and white, absolutely vintage. When you take pictures with your phone and that is the result you get, my brother, my sister, time to change that phone. There are affordable models out there with impressive camera specs, capable of taking clear and crisp photos.
4. You’re always running out of storage
If you constantly have to delete your apps, pictures, and videos to make more storage room, then it’s time for an upgrade. Get yourself a new smartphone that can run faster, lighter, and use less memory.
5. In a race between a tortoise and your phone, the animal would win
Nobody wants to wait around for a smartphone that takes years to respond. Although there are reasons why your phone might slow down, in many cases, the age of the smartphone plays a part, over the Android update, RAM size, and many others. There is a good chance that the operating system on it is old and out of date. Not only will this prevent you from installing apps, it is also a security risk, as smartphone makers often stop releasing security updates for the older operating systems.
While there are a plethora of affordable yet reliable smartphones out there to upgrade to, why not opt for the latest selfie-centric smartphone in town – itel S15 Pro. This smartphone has proven to excel in rigorous reliability and camera quality tests with its 16MP AI selfie camera, dual rear camera, AI Beauty Mode 3.0, 6.1“ HD+ IPS Waterdrop FullScreen, AndroidTM 9 Pie (Go Edition), 3000mAh battery, 32GB ROM expandable up to 128GB RAM, 2GB RAM, 4G internet connectivity, with other stellar features .
For efficient all-round performance, the itel S15 Pro is your best bet. It comes in black, gradation red, and gradation med blue at an affordable price of N29,500. For more information, visit @itelMobileNG on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Re: 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! by OluwasureGig: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
I rather stay without a phone than use itel

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! by Redxy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
OluwasureGig:
I rather stay without a phone than use itel
ah swear
Re: 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! by Olayinka8793(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
OP was close to making a perfectly good post until he recommended Itel phone in the end. What was he thinking? Itel of all phone?
Re: 5 Signs It’s Time To Upgrade Your Smartphone! by Daviestunech(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
I will rather upgrade my system than my phone angry

(1) (Reply)

Nairanders Pls Help Urgently My Fb Acc Is Hacked / What Do You Think Of Google Pixel 4? Can Its Feature Beat Iphone 11 / Cheap Deals For Iphone 8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.