Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania (32912 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
Just made an affidavit from any court and support it with your document that you are the same person.
Its no problem
Bro thanks for your help so far i called the Romania embassy but no response from them..
Please help me out on this one..i was going though student visa requirements and I'm confused on the proof of financial support part..
I know I'm supposed to provide my account statements but does it really require i show them the evidence of source of income?
Like for me ,my sister volunteered to support me not really like a sponsor but just to top up my bank acct, how am i supposed to prove that and how do i get a tax payment form?
Thanks my bro.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by solidworks(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bernardhills:
Bro thanks for your help so far i called the Romania embassy but no response from them..
Please help me out on this one..i was going though student visa requirements and I'm confused on the proof of financial support part..
I know I'm supposed to provide my account statements but does it really require i show them the evidence of source of income?
Like for me ,my sister volunteered to support me not really like a sponsor but just to top up my bank acct, how am i supposed to prove that and how do i get a tax payment form?
Thanks my bro.

You only take but find it difficult to give info, what about the school for scholarship you never mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Jahnilufemi01: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please can I get the links of institutions there?? And how do I get my motivation letters best written and sent?? I really need a detailed info,kindly help with one.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2019
solidworks:

You only take but find it difficult to give info, what about the school for scholarship you never mentioned it.
And moreover some of us here might face similar challenges or have just this same similar questions to ask.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by solidworks(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Bernardhills:
Don't judge me, some person from here sent me an email and we've been chatting on whatsapp..if you wanr to know more about the scholarship and all that you have to go to the embassy.
Then get all questions from Embassy. The Op is tired of your slack questions.

6 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
solidworks:

Then get all questions from Embassy. The Op is tired of your slack questions.
Some of you just want to be savage online instead of trying to better your life.. Moreover i never directed any questions to you.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
You dont need to show any tax payment form. They dont need that. All they need is a bank statement showing certain amount and responsibilty as your sponsor. Just support the bank statement with a sponsorship letter and your relationship with your sponsor. thats all. Dont pack too much document that will bring suspicious. mersi
Bernardhills:
Thanks my bro.

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Recruitmentedu:
You dont need to show any tax payment form. They dont need that. All they need is a bank statement showing certain amount and responsibilty as your sponsor. Just support the bank statement with a sponsorship letter and your relationship with your sponsor. thats all. Dont pack too much document that will bring suspicious. mersi
my bro God bless you..And i wish you a prosperous new year.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by vickmor002: 5:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Wow, I love this group.

I don't really like when people discourage others.

Is Romania bad or not bad, d fact remains it will be more better than Nigeria.

It can always be a start point to Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by vickmor002: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Bernardhills post=84446690]Hello guys i did some findings and i have some little more information on studying in Romania but i /quote]

Please can you share this school with us?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Teaser4(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2020
vickmor002:
Wow, I love this group.

I don't really like when people discourage others.

Is Romania bad or not bad, d fact remains it will be more better than Nigeria.

It can always be a start point to Europe.
hola bro...traveling out of the country requires good plans... plan a plan b..plan c. even d... I wish you all the best
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by adigun98(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello there @recruitmentedu,I've been following the thread silently and Ive decided to give it a try please are there job opportunities for foreign students as I'm a forklift operator and do they require English proficiency exams ?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by adigun98(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Recruitmentedu:
Hello boss thanks for the good job you're doing here ,please what are the requirements to apply to schools in Romania and do I need to write any English proficiency Exams.
And for the tution fee can it be paid installmentally ?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
adigun98:

Hello boss thanks for the good job you're doing here ,please what are the requirements to apply to schools in Romania and do I need to write any English proficiency Exams.
And for the tution fee can it be paid installmentally ?
of a truth that guy has been of great help , he's been dropping some real useful info..And i commend him for that and it's a good thing this thread is still active.. if I'm to answer your question to the best of my knowledge while he's away i can only tell you what i know so far..some of the requirements are : a copy of your passport, certified copy of your weac result and senior school transcript, cert birth certificate, certified medical certificate..these are just a few.
To the best of my knowledge most schools don't require English proficiency certificate. Most courses are taught in Romanian language so you have to apply for a preparatory year in Romanian..And after receiving your acceptance letter, you're suppose to pay your tuition fees for one year..i think that's mandatory and the upper year you can start paying installmentally..it's only wise to search for the school of your choice online , contact them via their gmail because i believe their requirements varies..They reply faster on working days...

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Cousin9999: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Not a good idea. They're known for organ trafficking.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by adigun98(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Bernardhills:
of a truth that guy has been of great help , he's been dropping some real useful info..And i commend him for that and it's a good thing this thread is still active.. if I'm to answer your question to the best of my knowledge while he's away i can only tell you what i know so far..some of the requirements are : a copy of your passport, certified copy of your weac result and senior school transcript, cert birth certificate, certified medical certificate..these are just a few.
To the best of my knowledge most schools don't require English proficiency certificate. Most courses are taught in Romanian language so you have to apply for a preparatory year in Romanian..And after receiving your acceptance letter, you're suppose to pay your tuition fees for one year..i think that's mandatory and the upper year you can start paying installmentally..it's only wise to search for the school of your choice online , contact them via their gmail because i believe their requirements varies..They reply faster on working days...
Thanks allot boss man,paying for the whole year is the setback cos of funds ,I have just a million saved up and I am not sure if that will be enough sire factoring the travel expenses and all?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
adigun98:

Thanks allot boss man,paying for the whole year is the setback cos of funds ,I have just a million saved up and I am not sure if that will be enough sire factoring the travel expenses and all?
If you ask for my opinion I'll say you try to save more unless you have a sponsor or a family member in Romania..when i did my own calculations for the total expense it amounted to about 2.8m in naija currency..but i wouldn't advice you to give up bro..You just have to save more and search for a cheaper university..ask @Recruitmentedu he knows better.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by adigun98(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bernardhills:
If you ask for my opinion I'll say you try to save more unless you have a sponsor or a family member in Romania..when i did my own calculations for the total expense it amounted to about 2.8m in naija currency..but i wouldn't advice you to give up bro..You just have to save more and search for a cheaper university..ask @Recruitmentedu he knows better.
Okay boss thanks allot for the advise ,I'd try to save up some more but waiting longer here is just depressing each day ...
Sorry but are you in Romania sire ?,I'm curious about the cost of living (like how much can I live on for some few months before getting a job,rent etc ).
Thanks boss,God bless
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by vickmor002: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2020
adigun98:

Okay boss thanks allot for the advise ,I'd try to save up some more but waiting longer here is just depressing each day ...
Sorry but are you in Romania sire ?,I'm curious about the cost of living (like how much can I live on for some few months before getting a job,rent etc ).
Thanks boss,God bless
With the little I know, cost of living in Romania is lower unlike other EU countries.

You can live @ an average with €200, a month on feeding and rent.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by JANK23H(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
See as dem dey talk of Romania like say no better country.

Romania is a poor country,because it's in Europe doesn't make it better than Nigeria.

Anyway,there is a Romania Scholarship out for International students.
https://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251
https://www.studyinginromania.com/scholarships.html

Make e no be like say I be party pooper grin
Monthly stipends of $50 for undergraduate and $56-$80 for Master and PhD prospective students speak volumes of how poor the country is.

Please,do your thorough research.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by vickmor002: 8:42am On May 02, 2020
Has this group died?
We need this group going please....
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Obioma993: 4:02am On May 03, 2020
Pls am following dis group n I need it to be alive.... thanks
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Bernardhills: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by rooskii(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Benard, I haven't certified my documents at the Romanian embassy too due to the inter state lockdown, can we please chat on WhatsApp so we can share ideas as we both have the same migration goals and vision. Here's my whatsapp number 09028737833. Hope to read from you soon.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by rooskii(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Benard, I haven't certified my documents at the Romanian embassy too due to the inter state lockdown, can we please chat on WhatsApp so we can share ideas as we both have the same migration goals and vision. Here's my whatsapp number 09028737833. Hope to read from you soon.

Bernardhills:

Greetings from this side , bro I need your advice on this one, I'm yet to certify my documents due to the interstate travel ban, but I plan to travel to Abuja soon, I have all my documents ready except for *police report* would you advice I get it too and get it certified with the other documents or should I wait until a week to my visa application? And also if I'm to book a flight reservation, should I make it a one way flight ticket? .
I hope you're keeping safe over there bro.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Olasveryown: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Please is romania embassy now open in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials / Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.