Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania (32952 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Enisa(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Sorry please can anyone add me to the group zero 9 ones 36766403
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Enisa(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Recruitmentedu:
Nigeria students coming to study in romania this session 2019. Come in here and lets talk
I am dedicating this thread to all who want to migrate to romania to study and work.
In this thread, I will try to explain all you need to do and also lets share knowledge together.
sorry do u know anything about that Romania government scholarship
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by UntamedKing: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hello, I'll be applying for an undergraduate program. If anyone have applied here for undergraduate course, let me know what's the process is like? I'll be applying with Waec result "2017"

I'll be sponsoring myself. 7m bank balance. If there's something I should keep in mind please let me know.

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Chizzy759831: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
izibili44:
Look if you have a good bank account and a letter of invitation. You are good to go.

Good account like howich closing balance? Howany months statement do they ask for??
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Chizzy759831: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Genevach post=117711654]

No country can offer you such
Even the uk/USA/ Canada
Except Germany(no tuition)
But itโ€™s possible depending on the type of job you get, are you a tech person?
If not, you can support yourself but not full self sponsorship.
[/quote

Please reply my email
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Kahbahsah: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ezinne988:

You will need to get the admission first before filling the form then paying online directly to the romanian embassy, im currently in Romania, process was hectic but ultimately worth it, get your admission first.
7milllion is adequate

You're in Romania, Greece, Iceland, Estonia and Hungary within the same 1 hour time frame?

Fear God naaa
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by UntamedKing: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ezinne988:

You will need to get the admission first before filling the form then paying online directly to the romanian embassy, im currently in Romania, process was hectic but ultimately worth it, get your admission first.
7milllion is adequate

Nice, which school did you apply? Do they require any English certificate?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by UntamedKing: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kahbahsah:

You're in Romania, Greece, Iceland, Estonia and Hungary within the same 1 hour time frame?

Fear God naaa

Holy shit, it's true ooo, that guy is so funny. I have just read your reply after qouting him. Nawa ooo. He's everywhere hahahahaha
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by ewanza: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hi
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
ewanza:
Hi

Hello
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Please , Can anyone share their testimony and how this thread i created few years ago has helped them with studying in romania and how it has been so far.

Have you moved to other eu countries or join summer work In US?

How has it been?

Please , always come back to share your experiences so others can learn too and those people that attacked me in the beginning.
Am I right about what I said about romania, the food, women and career wise.

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by hammed71(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Recruitmentedu:
Please , Can anyone share their testimony and how this thread i created few years ago has helped them with studying in romania and how it has been so far.

How has it been?

Please , always come back to share your experiences so others can learn too and those people that attacked me in the beginning.
so are you still in Romania now
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammed71:
so are you still in Romania now
Da
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Caleycashh: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

How has it been?

Abeg leave people bro, they must talk, please what are the requirements for study in Romania or Hungary, which will you suggest for me and how much roughly to move over there?, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Caleycashh:
Abeg leave people bro, they must talk, please what are the requirements for study in Romania or Hungary, which will you suggest for me and how much roughly to move over there?, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
I will suggest both because I love both and I have lived in both. You will also enjoy it . Trust me you won't regret your time there. wink
[url][/url]
Things has really changed. Student now earn over 800 euro working in restaurant or construction.
I dont think you will break the bank to study in any Eastern or central Europe compare to western.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Caleycashh: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

I will suggest both because I love both and I have lived in both. You will also enjoy it . Trust me you won't regret your time there. wink
[url][/url]
Things has really changed. Student now earn over 800 euro working in restaurant or construction.
I dont think you will break the bank to study in any Eastern or central Europe compare to western.
Okay bro, but what's your best among the two nations and roughly how much to get in?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Caleycashh:
Okay bro, but what's your best among the two nations and roughly how much to get in?
Both are the best.. But for me I prefer romania. There are some things that you will get very easy when you are here. But if you want to be in schengen then choose hungary
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Caleycashh: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

Both are the best.. But for me I prefer romania. There are some things that you will get very easy when you are here. But if you want to be in schengen then choose hungary
Okay thanks alot
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Rictech: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

I really like Romania & Hungary, & would settle for any as a stepping stone
But I hate the fact there's no spring intake in Romania for study๐Ÿ˜ž
Hungary that have spring intake, their tution fee for my desired program is expensive & you will also pay application fee ๐Ÿ˜ž...
Wetin man go do ?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rictech:

I really like Romania & Hungary, & would settle for any as a stepping stone
But I hate the fact there's no spring intake in Romania for study๐Ÿ˜ž
Hungary that have spring intake, their tution fee for my desired program is expensive & you will also pay application fee ๐Ÿ˜ž...
Wetin man go do ?
I will only give this advice here because I see you really want to move up.
Choose a cheap course , enter and then transfer to your desire course after a while wink

2 Likes

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Rictech: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

I will only give this advice here because I see you really want to move up.
Choose a cheap course , enter and then transfer to your desire course after a while wink
Ok, thanks
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Hotnun: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please good day house. Can I move to Romania for studies with my family
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Akwukalia: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hotnun:
Please good day house. Can I move to Romania for studies with my family
Go to Facebook, search for a page called everyevery the dp has a bald guy with beard. You'll get all info about Romania & some other lesser countries. The guy is really trying

1 Like

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by omokehinde0606: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Please i really want to study and work in romania pls i really need help and good information
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2023
omokehinde0606:
Please i really want to study and work in romania pls i really need help and good information
If you read my topic very well. It won't be hard to achieve. Have you called the embassy first?
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2023
15. Full Scholarships opportunities!!!

Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by KafayatTaiwo: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=Genevach post=117216448]

I can help process your visa to Romania, 99.9% visa assurance, the 0.1% na God get am
But I can assure you your process will be smooth and successful, universities resumes beginning next year.

Hello please can you help me I already applied for my visa but I need help with some certain things
Re: Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania by Recruitmentedu: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
What do you need? have you submitted yet at the embassy in abuja?[quote author=KafayatTaiwo post=126389311][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) / Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.