Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex (56885 Views)

Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages / Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video / Damages For Unlawful Termination Of Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex by Desystem: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
AgreatMan:

I think this news article was clear enough. He died while on a company assignment irrespective of whether it was on or off duty.

If he didn't go on that assignment, he wouldn't have met that woman n wouldn't have died.

They have also drawn d line that s#x is just like any other daily activity like eating, jogging, driving or walking. Which means that if he had an heart attack while jogging, it's d same as having an heart attack during s#x.

Very sound judgement devoid of any moral or religious sentiments.

In accord with thee.
I adopt your comment as mine.

1 Like

Re: Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex by AgreatMan: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Desystem:

In accord with thee.
I adopt your comment as mine.

wink. Thanks Boss. That judgement sweet me die. Employers are always looking for ways to deny workers of their pay.
Re: Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex by CeterisXVII: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Reference:
That is why we have ultra strict rules for my staff on location. No women at all times, visitation during break times only and never overnight. No drugs, no smokes (except you wish to kill yourself and the rest of us). The only thing I may relax in the future 2020/21 is cable tv in the mess hall.

When you rotate out you can kill yourself for all I care. The woman thing is a real problem and we have learnt the very hard way... way back in 2008/9. Since then no more. You stay celibate on your tour or you are gone instantly without compensation.
Please which location is this, and where is it sited?
Re: Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex by Shawdy1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Pay indeed for his own adventure

We open verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet

Please I would love to talk to you on it. My contact is 0 8 1 34894618

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Sample Coren Technical Report / The Hard Truth About Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.