Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl (10422 Views)

I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by NewDelhi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
SimDan95:
what do u have to say Mr
Nothing o just that this level of feeling dominant is extremely extreme
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Extra wet dripping cvnt that gushes out liquid like a burst pipe!
#Heavenly
shocked tongue
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by NewDelhi(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Kingsteve:
Extra wet dripping cvnt that gushes out liquid like a burst pipe!
#Heavenly
shocked tongue
Forget about what you watch in pørno.. that's urine..
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2019
NewDelhi:

Forget about what you watch in pørno.. that's urine..
Whatever it is...I like am.
The sight alone...
grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by NewDelhi(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Kingsteve:

Whatever it is...I like am.
The sight alone...
grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by Mairice125: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
I keep hearing rounds when it comes to love making . Oga forget round hit her for 30 to an hour straight , Na she go sleep leave you. Build your stamina !!!!
IamPlato:
Things I Dont Like During Sex...

When She Calls God, I Feel Guilty

When She Says Harder

When She Says Its paining her.

When She Says It Cannot Enter

When She Requests For Anal

When She Refuses To Stop Suckin the Dick After I Cum

When She Requests For Fourth Round, aunty You Are Mad.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by IamPlato(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mairice125:
I keep hearing rounds when it comes to love making . Oga forget round hit her for 30 to an hour straight , Na she go sleep leave you. Build your stamina !!!!
I salute you sir

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by barallanee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
NewDelhi:

There's no sweeter feeling than cumming inside a girl honestly... It's always as if you are sharing a large part of your soul with her as u dey deposit the thing grin
why would it be a large part,pikin go come nahhhh,so its a connection
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by barallanee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
NewDelhi:

There's no sweeter feeling than cumming inside a girl honestly... It's always as if you are sharing a large part of your soul with her as u dey deposit the thing grin
why wont it be a large part,pikin go come nahhhh,so its a connection
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by barallanee(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
24kmagic:
Any girl weh allow any man other than her husband fvck her after reading this thread, sense will be far from her forever.

See wetin boys de talk abeg.

Chai!

Well, as for me, my location girls ain't on nairaland so they will keep spreading legs for us.

Sometimes I go de reason whether girls know say guys de talk rubbish for there heads
with d comments I've seen,my dear me self am weak
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by RexTramadol1: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'm still a virgin

All these things dem dey talk

I no understand fah
Re: What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl by cooooooks(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Animalistic noises

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull / RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.