Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) (39438 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
DesChyko:

Sometimes as you used there validates what I just said. For a fool, there is no sometimes. It's all the time. If you're expecting him to speak for himself, then you need to know him. He has NEVER commented twice on any post apart from his DIARY, which you need to read.

And note this; Nwamaikpe's posts are often satirical. And believe me, you require a high degree of intelligence to be that good with satires on such a consistent note.

Am I asslicking? Well if you choose to call it that, I'm not ashamed to be doing that. Talent like this must be promoted.
How many intelligent people are on Nairaland? How do you expect them to understand the satirical content of NwaAmaikpe's posts? Then remember that he also hits them with the ugly truth of their real thoughts. He makes them uncomfortable by speaking into the open the thoughts they hide inside their minds while posing as saints hypocritically on the cyberspace. They hate to hear it because they're actually thinking it. Everything needed to understand NwaAmaikpe's posts is in his signature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol... This Woman smiley

Lay Not Your Hands On Me because I Know What Those Hands Can Do, I Was Only Showerin You With Praises grin

Yes oo God bless you monani
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by 0gaGist: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Oluseye101: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2019
If you stay in the north or you know who's starts in the north and yours interested in Kampala bussness.... Pls chat me up on 08130214301
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Arckeen: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Wow na good news be dis o! Make I go church on Sunday and celebrate
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
IamPlato:
OLOSHI is who you are!!
y are u pained by the truth...she only responded in the affirmative to your assertion
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Jesuspikin8: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are a testament to the fact that a fool can be fluent in English.
Hating on women will not end your miseries.she is oblivious of your existence and the best version of you ain't fit to shine her shoes
Capn Save a Hoe well-done undecided
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Kaycee7:
How many intelligent people are on Nairaland? How do you expect them to understand the satirical content of NwaAmaikpe's posts? Then remember that he also hits them with the ugly truth of their real thoughts. He makes them uncomfortable by speaking into the open the thoughts they hide inside their minds while posing as saints hypocritically on the cyberspace. They hate to hear it because they're actually thinking it. Everything needed to understand NwaAmaikpe's posts is in his signature.
Why worrying your self bros, just ignore and be happy
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Gritti: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Double tragedy for her.
Evicted from BBNaija house, evicted from husband's house.

If beauty couldn't keep this subtle schemer in the house, then it shows that the beauty of a person is truly not superficial because character is everything.
One that she apparently lacks.

So much is expected of a wife and even more from a mom so this slutty display of shrivelled cleavage makes it safe for me to thank her husband for dumping her.

To think he even saw a strand of wife material in her makes me question his sense of good judgement.
But like they say, it's better late to leave a ho than never
why all this hate on one soul, she offend you?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2019
PLEASE DONT DISTRACT US WITH THIS BBNAIJA PALAVER.... WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COURT VERDIT
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Kaycee7:
u suppose know say the nwaepe abi nwaoshi guy no dey ever get sense, leave am jare.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2019
STEP 1: enter BBN
STEP 2: do nonsense while in the house.
STEP 3: get evicted.
STEP 4: begin media tour.
STEP 5: releasing your pics or coming to social media(maybe to stay relevant) once in a while and bloggers help circulate it as news.

—————— many months later ———————

STEP 6: fade away into oblivion.

NB: this applies to most. Not all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Obudupikin:

You be Venita?

Yes, obviously
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2019
OSI Suave looks like a baboon
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2019
For Dstv and Gotv users check my last thread for promo prices
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
madenigga:
She's still ugly
show your girlfriend's ugly pic make we see not to talk of your own worwor face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by madenigga(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Marvis4real:
show your girlfriend's ugly pic make we see not to talk of your own worwor face.
And you are still very ugly
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Legalese(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
You're the one who needs pity bro. You're the apotheosis of a wasted education and lack of good sense. How can you make such insensitive judgement of someone you've never met on a public space? You need help.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Double tragedy for her.
Evicted from BBNaija house, evicted from husband's house.

If beauty couldn't keep this subtle schemer in the house, then it shows that the beauty of a person is truly not superficial because character is everything.
One that she apparently lacks.

So much is expected of a wife and even more from a mom so this slutty display of shrivelled cleavage makes it safe for me to thank her husband for dumping her.

To think he even saw a strand of wife material in her makes me question his sense of good judgement.
But like they say, it's better late than never and all is well that ends well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are a testament to the fact that a fool can be fluent in English.
Hating on women will not end your miseries.she is oblivious of your existence and the best version of you ain't fit to shine her shoes
you vex o?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by AquariusRising: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Venita is a total beauty! Her Natural complexion, her natural hair...anyone who says otherwise is a hater! Simple!

Quitting her marriage on the grounds of battery is not a crime. It should be noted that sometimes it is healthier for all parties involved especially the children for volatile parents to separate...no need to die there.

It is no surprise that her relationship with her husband crumbled, considering that she has a fiery temperament and her verbal attacks are not sugar coated...not many men can cope with that, hence the domestic violence.

Finally, being in the big brother house requires some personality traits. Backstabbing, overt or covert scheming and outrageous and scandalous behavior all come with the territory. All the housemates are different facets of the same cube, no one is better than the other at any standard of decency...at least not while they are in that house, playing that game with the sole purpose of winning

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by overlord77: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Justbeingreal:
As in ehn olosho are even more celebrated now than women with good morals.

Wtf is going on.

Imagine the likes of Tacha being celebrated in this whack country. Guess there is no need for schools anymore if the no-do-goods are getting all the spotlight and normal people are being ignored and broke. Chai

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Sucremamito1:
This osi suave sef
shullai epp you?? Short and stout?? Abi is his wor wor too much for his sexy voice?
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
BBN is now the easy route to assume celebrity status. I want an unbiased mind to tell me why this people should be relevant in the society? What have they done? We see musicians, actors and several others working tirelessly to reach stardom, but these ones do nothing, and yet the society give them attention. Maybe, I need to be educated.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Capn Save a Hoe well-done undecided
M0ron,thank you for the compliment
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
4gunners:
BBN is now the easy route to assume celebrity status. I want an unbiased mind to tell me why this people should be relevant in the society? What have they done? We see musicians, actors and several others working tirelessly to reach stardom, but these ones do nothing, and yet the society give them attention. Maybe, I need to be educated.
She was a video vixen, an upcoming actress.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) by banji1(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2019
BBN abeg not today of all days!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.