Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy (1661 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Vicdayz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Davido's girlfriend, chioma debunks news on birth of a baby boy.

This is coming few hours after Kemi Olunloyo congratulated Chioma on the arrival of davido's son.

Chioma told Davido's lawyer to congratulate her as she made jest of the fake news.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-debunks-birth.html

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Vicdayz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by donstan18: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kemi is simply jealous of Chioma.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Jumlek2411: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
The thing surprised me when I first read the news.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Abfinest007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
who is telling the truth now
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by NobleAngell(f): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
She just put to bed and she was the last to know. She said "Bobo tell me congrats na". Lmao grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
angry

Kemi said Chioma.

She didn't made mention of Chioma Rowland or Davido’s Chioma
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by BaddieKay(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kemi should just come out straight and beg Davido for money instead of breaking fake news on the guy matter, from split to baby...next would be divorce even b4 they actually wed
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Rextizzle(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
This old woman craze sha
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by JustBeYourselfO: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
everybody chillax ursef.. is davido girlfriend bear the name only? she is probably refer to someone else.. Nigeria with their problems
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Debunks Birth Of A Baby Boy by Dimmatic(f): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hanty kemi brain needs washing and settings

(1) (Reply)

My Tattoos Now Embarrass Me - Nigerian Actress, Kiitan Bukola Opens Up / Coronavirus Will Not Go,God Wants Everyone On Compulsory Holiday -Adeboye Enoch / "I Did Not Claim Pete Edochie Is My Dad, I Said He Is!" Actor Kingsley Abasili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.