Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job (30235 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Westaslave2(f): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
victorian:

Wailings of a broke guy. I'm not surprised.

Anyways a broke guy didn't disflower me, I have taste.

Then that hungry broke guy who was wailing because he was complaining I prepared one pack of hungry man indomie .That's all he could afford.
I flinged 1000k to his face, as he was so pained I manage to eat his hungry man pack. How much is hungry man pack 150naira. Two that's 300 naira and he was complaining bitterly. As soon as I shoved my 1k at him, he kept quiet and was saying its not about the money. Really?
Abeg take the 1k and lemme hear word. Bounce off!

That's the end

For your information, I don't serve friends and visitors indomie. I serve them real food like wheat, ogbono or egusi mixed with vegetables ,goat meat and stock fish.

I'm not hungry and by God's grace I will never be hungry.

All you broke guys who can only afford indomie to friends and guest. I pity for all of una.

Y'all better start casting poverty out of your lives.

You think it's hungry man indomie that made me look this frosh? Ode!

smiley tongue

1000k indeed
He is ur yorrober brother ,we don suffer 4 dia brok@ ass
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by Westaslave2(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
OsuAmaka:

Chai, I don die. All dis Olos... sef.
Why were you dating a broke guy in the first place, having known he was broke?

Why would you leave your father's palatial mansion and go sleep over in a broke guy's one room apartment?

You are so rich yet so hungry to eat a pack of indomie of a broke guy.. Is there any other definition of an hungry bitch?
Mgbeke, you're even boasting over 1k, you're shameless & your mother refused to tell you. You left your orisirisi with goat meat and stock fish to go beg for a pack of indomie in a broke guy's house. A girl like you will never amount to anything in life without the help of a broke man. He had to kick you out of his house because he knew you had nothing to offer than eat his food and spread your heavy legs , eating too much of his food has made you look like a round mould of eba with a wig on a fuller shape of head.
You are very lucky to have removed your 10yr challenge pix while looking like a starved cockroach on a monthly period. I'm neither interested in how stumpy you look nor how hopeless your life is.

-Osu Amaka

U shut up ,hold ur mouth ,
Y not go back in the ojuaelagba bridge were u rightfully belong and leave a richlady in piss
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Westaslave2:

1000k indeed
He is ur yorrober brother ,we don suffer 4 dia brok@ ass

As in ehn? I had to fling it at him with anger.
And this was a guy disturbing my life to come see him for weeks. I eventually created time out of my busy schedule to go over there. An area on a normal day I wouldmy have gone to, in this first place. Cos it's traffic prone and very far from where I am. He was then say rubbish because of indomie! . The fuel I bought to drive down was up to 2500k, my own money o. I regret going. And that was the end. No more visiting any broke guy, and I'm not even Yoruba sef.
My married friends were just laughing at me when I gisted them , that shebi they warned me. Im just too kind on these broke asses

Anyways it's past and I have moved on.

Mo raye oshi!
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by cooluzi: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Westaslave2:

And i wonder y ,some ladies are so bitter that dey dont mind throwing innocent men in a blazing furnance of shedrach and meschach

Cooluzi see step sis causing problems here
wetin happen
Re: Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job by femmoy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
post=82112774:

What a foolish boy indeed!
Men who beat women are nothing but cowards and beasts.
A broke ass nigga feeling entitled to balanced diet and 2 cups of fresh milk every night!
cheesy wink
Orisirisi something!

A broke and jobless boy has no right to ERECTION!

END OF THREAD!

guy must u comment on every thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) / Gunmen Kidnap Oghogho Christian On Benin-Auchi Road; Demand N7m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.