Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time (88117 Views)

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by desiredmee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
We are building a team and I can tell with this match that we have a very good starting eleven our keeper was also at his best....nice one for the new super eagles seems we are back to the era of allowing our best play rather than select base on "who you know"

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Goalnaldo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
eni4real:
Another interesting national team Lithuania grin grin
No wonder Ronaldo bagged many international goals!!! :

What is Lithuania again??
obviously a pained Messi fan. But your hero do play against Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela and the likes. Why can't he score 4 against them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Iamgrey5(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
WINDSOW:
The Ukrainians ll win. They ply as a team even when they were 2 goals down but Buhari team is just one man show!
Do you think it's easy seating behind the ball and making spaces ? grin

You think they would have drawn the game if the didn't defend as a team.

I believe only the strikers were selfish at crucial moments after we scored the second goal.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
When is our next friendly?
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by chucs: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
phreakabit:

You just relayed everything i was about to type.
My brother the way Rohr dey always do hand when him wan do his rush hour substitutes dey off me I swear. Like say him dey comand battalion for battle field. Yahoo coach.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Skseries: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
SaintHilary:
Imagine this current team is coached by Klopp
Still proud of the boys...
as in these boys are talented just needs a proper coach, genet rhor lost this match not the player. This was the rubbish he did that we lost against Argentina and Algeria, lack of tactical adjust slow changes, he doesn't act, rather he reacts after goals.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by owbabs: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
That 2-0 lead did not look normal. Parity settled.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Xmen149(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
AABBIIMM:
The problem lies with the coach, I think it's becoming more and more obvious.
You must have a good second game plan as per substitution.
You must ring in substitution at the right time. Don't wait till the whole pressure is on the defence, no defence works when the attackers can't track back to strengthen the midfield.
From the start of Second half he should have done the substitution but as usual always waiting till the defence is exposed and keeper concedes a goal.
Rohr, last warning⚠️

i was telling someone here as the guy started removing iwobi that the team spirit will die.
introducing players late to start learning the tempo and flow of the game mostly when pressure is on your team na mumu move.
He removed all our counter attacking options giving the ukrain team more moral to push up more.

Somtimes i feel the coach dnt listen to his technical team during the game,under pressure he will just start doing anything undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrincessB1:
BankyGee where art thou?
Something interesting is sheleying here cheesy
Kai! I miss the match cry

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by somehow: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lithuania
Luxemburg
San marino
Armenia
Albania
Kagastan
Cyprus
e.tc

Useless set of countries and you expect some people not to be scoring multiple goals?

I can put it to anyone that the above countries can't beat countries like

Chad
Niger
Mauritius
Lesotho
Sa tome and Principle.

Mtchew.

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by somehow: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
You obviously know nothing about football.

No South American country is a pushover when it comes to football.

They all worship football there.

Peru got to their nations cup final

Go and check these countries' stats against countries from outside South America.

Goalnaldo:
obviously a pained Messi fan. But your hero do play against Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela and the likes. Why can't he score 4 against them.

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Bankyproperties: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Download livenettv app (apk)

Sports - Bein 8.....

Alryt thanks
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
somehow:
Lithuania
Luxemburg
San marino
Armenia
Albania
Kagastan
Cyprus
e.tc

Useless set of countries and you expect some people not to be scoring multiple goals?

Chad
Niger
Mauritius
Lesotho
Sa tome and Principle.

Mtchew.
All those European teams you listed have better leagues than Nigeria and most African countries.

And their national teams pass the ball well too. So don't underestimate them oh.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by TruthinAction: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Coach Rohr needs more training. I have never liked his tactics if he has any. The only good thing he did today was to give these young players the opportunity to play. But what is Moses Simon doing in the team? We need outstanding players and not average players.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by shupsy2012: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Confirm fixed match

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by RexTramadol1: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Goalnaldo:

These ones u mentioned, ask Brazil, Uruguay , Mexico, USA, chile and Colombia about them

They are physical and very technical compared to Lithuania or Bolivia

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by PrincessB1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
BankyGee:

Kai! I miss the match cry

Truely.

But we were robbed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by DaGC(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
somehow:
Lithuania
Luxemburg
San marino
Armenia
Albania
Kagastan
Cyprus
e.tc

Chad
Niger
Mauritius
Lesotho
Sa tome and Principle.

Mtchew.

I think he still deserves all the accolades because before his time, there have been countless world class players from Europe and none came close to his international scoring record despite playing in this same European circuit. Give credit where due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by RexTramadol1: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
chucs:
My brother the way Rohr dey always do hand when him wan do his rush hour substitutes dey off me I swear. Like say him dey comand battalion for battle field. Yahoo coach.

That hand na e logo

And e big cheek wey be like segede

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Sirmuel1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82105458:

Amen.

God bless you too Sadiq.

God bless you once more Sadiq.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Lol@Pressure. cheesy

All the senior wailers we all started this together are no more here,
they disappeared after they lost the elections,
cos they were supporting the corrupt politicians with the money they were paid,
but for those of us that support the best President in the history of Nigeria,
We are doing so based on true love for this good man and for our great nation, with no money involved.
This is the only reason we are still standing.
All the remaining wailers here are the small fries, small wailers,
they weren't around when the election was hot.
That is why we ignore them everytime (cos, dem no reach! cheesy)
Ignoring them kill them more.
They take a look at our profile sometimes and start crying and wailing!

Sadiq, let's keep the positive attitude,
our darling country will be great again.
God bless you and yours brother.

Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrincessB1:

Truely.
But we were robbed embarassed
Whoa shocked ... But izzit that new guy that was our goalkeeper?
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Sewgon79(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
somehow:
Lithuania
Luxemburg
San marino
Armenia
Albania
Kagastan
Cyprus
e.tc

Chad
Niger
Mauritius
Lesotho
Sa tome and Principle.

Mtchew.

Messi Argentina play against low country PERU, But he did not score 1 and half
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by tboydbrave(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
We need more friendly matches for these boys to form a great team. I don't care if its against Latvia or Luxembourg. Croatia made it to d world cup finals beating popular teams. We have a young,mobile,pacy side. Need to get Dem more matches to play.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by BlackLaw: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
its either Rohr does not know his players positions or he just sucks at making substitutions. Either case, he should be sacked. Terrible coach!

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by DaGC(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Some of the Eagles impressed but it's high time Rohr knows how to finish a game and also the timing and accuracy of his substitions. Some idiots didn't even deserve to make the bench, not to talk of getting enough game time.

The signs were there but Rohr ignored them. But to concede 2 goals in 1 minute (although the 2nd shouldn't have stood) is appalling. Geez, which kind defenders be that? Even who wear captain band na chicken. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Flashh: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Never hope on Nigeria team.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Sewgon79(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
desiredmee:
We are building a team and I can tell with this match that we have a very good starting eleven our keeper was also at his best....nice one for the new super eagles seems we are back to the era of allowing our best play rather than select base on "who you know"

They should be proud of themselves because Ukraine in European qualifying are toping their table
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Flashh: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Imagine from 2 goals up. Hopeless team.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by FuckThaMod: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
eni4real:
Another interesting national team Lithuania grin grin
No wonder Ronaldo bagged many international goals!!! :

What is Lithuania again??
Just 2 goals against Nicaragua and you haters wanted to spoil our eardrum.
No wonder you see messi as GOAT.

What is Nicaragua again??
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
CheedyJ:

I don't know about d junior teams but d senior definitely has no match tomorrow..

One Obieze said they had match tomorrow and so we're fielding their fourth team against us.
Re: Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
akolat:
76 minutes played. Ronaldo bags the 4th goal

Are you ok? Only God knows the kind of brain in some heads sef. CR in a Nigeria thread? Bloody slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / 10 Football Clubs With The Biggest Fanbase In The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.