Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. (1318 Views)

Book A Band ,book A Date For Your Event Get Entertained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by Davoneskay(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hi Nairalanders! Yas, from the topic title, kindly drop a date that will always linger in your mind forever. We all have that moment in our life that we wish it never happened or that should even happen again (if pleasant).
Mine was on 10/12/2015 when I was serving as a Youth Corps Member. I was ill and taken to a government hospital. At the hospital, the quack nurse injected me with an overdose of the injection. Instead of 20mg, she gave me 40mg and told me it was the correct dosage for me. I wouldn't bore you with long story. The painful part, I almost lost my manhood as I had no erection for almost a month. And my balls almost ruptured.
So what date would always linger in your heart friends.

Rocktation, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun and other mods, abeg do the needful for more audience.

Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by TMKsouth: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice topic actually. Sorry bout your ballz man, hope u okay now.

Mine is 05 December 2013 - the day Nelson Mandela died. I cried for the first time in 2 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by Davoneskay(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
TMKsouth:
Nice topic actually. Sorry bout your ballz man, hope u okay now.

Mine is 05 December 2013 - the day Nelson Mandela died. I cried for the first time in 2 decades.

Hmm! I heard South Africans loved Mandela so much. Were u emotional when Johnny Clegg or Miriam Makeba died, as well?
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by missypurple1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
31/12/19.... i became an orphan
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by suzzyrims: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
missypurple1:

So sorry about that, God will take care of you even beyond your expectations.
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by missypurple1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
suzzyrims:

So sorry about that, God will take care of you even beyond your expectations.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by Haykinsofficial: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
16-09-2012. I lost an irreplaceable treasure -my mum. I almst cried my eyez out. Enjoy ur eternal sleep momma! *r*
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by Davoneskay(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
missypurple1:

Ooooooops! That's unimaginable! I hope you're going stronger and not allowing that event to weigh you down. The festivity of that period would be quite sour, I suppose.
A question, was it sudden (that is accident) or expected (maybe long illness)?
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by Davoneskay(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Haykinsofficial:
16-09-2012. I lost an irreplaceable treasure -my mum. I almst cried my eyez out. Enjoy ur eternal sleep momma! *r*

Hmm! How do you feel whenever you have memories about her? Still feel hurt sometimes? How do you cope whenever your friends celebrate their moms on social media?
Re: Drop A Date That You Will Never Forget. by missypurple1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Davoneskay:

Ooooooops! That's unimaginable! I hope you're going stronger and not allowing that event to weigh you down. The festivity of that period would be quite sour, I suppose.
A question, was it sudden (that is accident) or expected (maybe long illness)?

My mom died 2 years earlier...they both died of cancer

I'm hopeful getting stronger...thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Rocks As Lace,mayd,olamide Thrill Students / Open & Cover Tent Construction With Prices ,thinking Of Starting A Tent Bussness / A2z Events Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.