Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police (21620 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by lenghtinny(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Babinski:

It is not a good development. In the USA and developed world generally, alleged rape victims are not prosecuted. Rape is a grevious crime that takes a lot of courage to report by victims. Now when there is a penalty for reporting it in any form, it discourages TRUE and GENUINE victims from reporting the crime.

It is like the Police asking a community for information on a crime with the proviso that if you give wrong information you will be jailed. How many people do you think will now come out to volunteer information?

The solution to reducing false rape allegations is to investigate the facts thoroughly before bringing charges against the accused, not that you penalize the accuser for any reason!

That is why since false whistle blowing was criminalized by Nigeria, people stopped blowing whistles and looters are happy for that. The purpose of whistle blowing has simply been defeated.

A big shame on you

The only thing that scare a rape victim is a corrupt justice system... The only excuse that can deter a victim is difficulty in trusting the system.

But if one has a strong evidence that rape took place, false rape accusation punishment would be the last thing on their mind...

I'm not sorry but you be brother wey mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by opportunities12(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
grin you are a bad boy grin
Amazingman:
Busola Mami kolo
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by EdiskyHarry: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Babinski:

It is not a good development. In the USA and developed world generally, alleged rape victims are not prosecuted. Rape is a grevious crime that takes a lot of courage to report by victims. Now when there is a penalty for reporting it in any form, it discourages TRUE and GENUINE victims from reporting the crime.

It is like the Police asking a community for information on a crime with the proviso that if you give wrong information you will be jailed. How many people do you think will now come out to volunteer information?

The solution to reducing false rape allegations is to investigate the facts thoroughly before bringing charges against the accused, not that you penalize the accuser for any reason!

That is why since false whistle blowing was criminalized by Nigeria, people stopped blowing whistles and looters are happy for that. The purpose of whistle blowing has simply been defeated.
I don't know why thus thing keeps happening in Nigeria, after spending time to read a long write up like this, there is no sense in it.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by FuckDaMods: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ugosample:

a woman will send you out of your house that you have your name on the papers?

it does not happen anywhere on earth.

it's only maybe in the event of a divorce
That the house may go to her
Lol.. You never see anything. It happens a lot... A lot of women are that deranged
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Ugosample(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Lol.. You never see anything. It happens a lot... A lot of women are that deranged

lmao cheesy

see wetin Hollywood dey cause cheesy

In the event of divorce
you will most likely lose the house as a man (especially if you have kids )

but a woman throwing you out of your own house at a whim cheesy cheesy (your name is on the property )

she would be footing the monthly mortgage herself lmao
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Od1n: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
deltateam:

She can't prove it since they ve been regular with each other and won't you testify if called on?
And the permanent social stigma? False accusers should be made to face the same punishment as an actual crime.
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
deltateam:

What did you do? Did you cheat on her? Don't paint yourself all innocent and make her look like a lunatic.

Meaning that if I cheated on her, I deserve to be assaulted right?

Wen we are talking abt domestic violence, women always think it's only violence against women dat should be condemned. If the table were to be turned n I tell u I am beating her up for cheating on me, u would have called me a beast n by now u would av asked me why I didn't walk out of the relationship if I am no longer happy instead of beating her up.
I shouldn't have dignified ur ignorance wt a response buh u really need to grow some sense n also stop bn a hypocrite....
I condemn violence no matter who is involved... It's people like u who claims to be enlightened yet will be the first to be seen in the street dishing out jungle justice on an accused person without proof...

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by lizdammy: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
good
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by deltateam: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Meaning that if I cheated on her, I deserve to be assaulted right?

Wen we are talking abt domestic violence, women always think it's only violence against women dat should be condemned. If the table were to be turned n I tell u I am beating her up for cheating on me, u would have called me a beast n by now u would av asked me why I didn't walk out of the relationship if I am no longer happy instead of beating her up.
I shouldn't have dignified ur ignorance wt a response buh u really need to grow some sense n also stop bn a hypocrite....
I condemn violence no matter who is involved... It's people like u who claims to be enlightened yet will be the first to be seen in the street dishing out jungle justice on an accused person without proof...

Oya collect handkerchief before you cry me a river.

I don't and won't support domestic violence but giving us the full picture would have been much better. Ciao.
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
deltateam:

Oya collect handkerchief before you cry me a river.

I don't and won't support domestic violence but giving us the full picture would have been much better. Ciao.
you still don't have sense after all the mentions. You be serious mumu
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Skmoda(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
EmmBim:
Nice1,I don't know why some ladies are like this? Just yesterday my neighbor and his girlfriend were quarrelling the guy did not hit her,she was the one hitting him and she was shouting,I will tell people you raped me and I will post it on instablog and face book just to teach you a lesson,so bad,some one she has been dating for 1yr now.
That's human being for you.....wicked souls undecided

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Godsein(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
lhambado:
Get in touch with us for your original UK used laptops that guarantees 100% warranty
how much
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by WeRblessed(f): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Benite:
Busola Dakolo take note

One day, your wife, sister, or mother will get raped and no one will ever believe them. What does around must come around. Continue
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Babinski: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2019
Alanpoza007:

So you're saying people should be allowed to accuse others of rape falsely without any kind of repercussions. You don't care about the emotional torture, image dent and possible loss of job that person must have faced when he was falsely accused?

In the handling of rape issues, the society has to tread on eggs. The effects of false rape accusations can be devastating and efforts should be made to reduce them. However there is also a need to ensure that rape victims are not discouraged from reporting. The essence of organized society is to protect the weak.

The first basis for a rape case is if a sexual encounter occurred. If no sexual encounter occurred then such allegation is clearly malicious and should be punished. If a sexual encounter occurred, statutory rape is automatic where a minor is involved.

The reason why society made harsh laws against rape is because it acknowledges the greviousness of the crime. We should therefore be careful not to make it difficult for genuine victims to report simply because some unscrupulous people are trying to exploit it.
Re: Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police by Benite: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
WeRblessed:

One day, your wife, sister, or mother will get raped and no one will ever believe them. What does around must come around. Continue
It is you, your wife, sister, mother and daughters that will get raped idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leicester Fight Back To End Man Utd Long Unbeaten Away Run / UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia / Barcelona sacks Head Coach, Quique Setien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.