Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

"I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan (46210 Views)

30BG Front Man Davido Bought A Mansion For His Crew. PHOTOS / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by irunoko(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Untainted007:

So wot happened to the love between Tee bliz and Tiwa or the one between Tonto and church Hill. I never said Davido doesn't love his wife to be, bt as time goes on web children set in, some of the affections are likely to be directed to the children.
exactly my point.however the only reason why chioma was able to hook him down was because she no try use bele pin am down.if to say she get Belle, Davido go don waka because the boy doesn't want to be held down by anything.he wants to be a free bird.chioma understood this that was why she was able to arrest him.
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
donstan18:
Most times, it takes less than three months for a guy to know if he likes you enough to marry you or not.

So if you've been dating a guy for years and he's yet to say anything to you, you are not worthy to be his wife.
the woman way no go fit ask the man if im go marry am na im like the situation...if the man no ask and u like am ask if e no work pull out...
Re: "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan by Ajibade123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Am I the only one suspecting this chioma....hmm

see 25 trait of extraordinary intelligent people https://explicitsuccess.com/traits-of-intelligent-people/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Poses With Samurai Sword, Banky W Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.