Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" (23725 Views)

Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad" / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by homealone00: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
So because we are not perfect we should lose our values and morals... I know say you too wan chop from the kpekus so it's understandable my brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by sauceEEP(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wetin this upcoming musician dey talk? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Tomide007: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Before u correct ur keep keep kids at home just make sure you're perfect....
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Realfrankie(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
jerry447:
Peter is a FOOL

Greatest fool of all time

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by RexTramadol1: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wa o

On top Tacha
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by whizpa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
TeemahBeddings:
I am new here, please welcome me all lipsrsealed

Welcome!!!
Don't expect much though.. Cos if you do, You'll be disappointed..
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Tomide007: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Switruth:
Except the one in the Bible. All peters dey do anyhow.
No be DAT guy deny bros j....even e do anyhow, if no be sey God reset him brain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by mamatwiny(f): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tina26:
upcoming artist keep kwayet

You beat me to that.
grin
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by utenwuson: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shey Tasha has achieved more at 23 more than what Peter has sef..... This one where de do break dance for ragae

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by TeemahBeddings: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
whizpa:

Welcome!!!
Don't expect much though.. Cos if you do, You'll be disappointed..
thank you.. Be my first customer and patronise me..
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by judgementyard(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
TeemahBeddings:
I am new here, please welcome me all lipsrsealed
Welcome and hope you don't join the bad guys (NCAN) grin
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Ehizs: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tacha kno kill person

She's not had sex or even kiss any housemates in BBN house.

She only defends herself when housemates overstep their boundaries.

They mistake her confidence for arrogance.

Most importantly, most Nigerians are hypocrites

SMS Tacha to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by ladykolly(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
And before you criticize people that judge make sure you are perfect too
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by AdonaiAluminium: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
A case of let him that has no sin cast the first stone.,, though I hate BBnaija and all it stands for

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sigh... Thank God for Instagram. This nigga would have disappeared into musical oblivion... Thank God for the money and Endorsements P-Square generated all those years. Hunger for humble the idiotic twins and sent them back to the studio as P-Square (I sense it might still happen).

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Sirpaul(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
oga goan fix your family.... idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
You be mumu for not being able to differentiate confidence from arrogance. Tasha is arrogant.
Ehizs:
Tacha kno kill person

SMS Tacha to 32052

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by TeemahBeddings: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
judgementyard:

Welcome and hope you don't join the bad guys (NCAN) grin
thank you.. If you dont mind, I sell good and quality bedsheets.. And you would definitely love them
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by adedayourt(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Stvpid boy if u dint judge ur brother, u two ll still be togeda balling, but u here vomiting poo from the latrine u call mouth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by RTSC2: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
See as this girl open breastss for public like mother of four.

A maiden for that matter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Didi2d(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
You are correct Peter, but for you to be supporting tachar even with her bad energy, guy am disappointed in you, in fact I now know your level if reasoning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Deepfreezer(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
I use to admire this Peter alot, but that respect hv flown outt of the window. Just negodu what a married man with kids is supporting. That karma na only u go listen to am

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by jorez: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mykelslim:
Oga Peter...no allow us begin to dey look you smhow smhow ohhhh...
shocked shocked

Bros you nor talk lie oh,I don dey use style dey look this guy somehow and anyhow like play,like play subconsciously
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Junkie1: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by whizpa(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
TeemahBeddings:
thank you.. Be my first customer and patronise me..

Pleasure..

First of, I don't know what you sell but from your name I'm guessing Beddings. There are no descriptions on your profile or anywhere to let us know what you are into.

Secondly.. I'm sorry, If it is indeed bedding.. Then, it is not something I'm interested in at this point in time. But I do wish you all the best.. And if at anytime I need to buy a new bed, bed sheets etc. I'll look you up. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Jabarzee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
This peter okoye don't kuku have sense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by kenodrill: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
This one dey find person wey him wan Bleep!

Were you perfect when you were criticizing and antagonizing your twin brother

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by owila4luv(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
this guy wan knack this babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by banji1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
They are queue for her homecoming. If you know you know grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Rextizzle(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
jerry447:
Peter is a FOOL
A big fool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Doald7171(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
No wonder u and your twin are no longer together.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ehizs:
Tacha kno kill person
SMS Tacha to 32052
Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Alabi's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In A Black Dress (Photos) / Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.