Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9263 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
ubunja:
when 50 Shades Of Grey broke records??

Are you drunk?
Nope, I'm a teetotaler.

That aside, 50 Shades of Grey is not the same in the same category with the _shit you watch that perverts your mind and inspires the bullshit you post here.

1 Like

Re: . by Dami12345: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2019
emmaodet:

you are 100% right bro.
too much lies, funny enough there is a married man that asked out my wife in the church and i know few looking at her lustily.
one thing have realised is dat people close to you are also the ones who want to back-starb you.
my family doctor, church family friend etc are some of the people close to me that have asked my wife out, its an unfortunate world out there

Now that you know. Ensure to keep your affairs private so that such people dont drive either a real or proverbial knife in your back. Good luck. May the Creator protect us.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
emmaodet:
I don't know what is happening to me again because ever since i joined nairaland and started reading some threads and comments on nairaland, following people like ubunja and co, my life as never been the same again.
I thought social media is just a place for fun but it seems what we hear/watch and see as a way of shaping our lives.
Am a very quite, gentle and respected person in the church and my area but things are really happening fast that calls for concern.
Am in a church organised family whatsapp group with alot of respected families but of lately have been more or less an outcast in the group.
Last week, they raised a topic about Love and why people were commenting positively about how they love their wives and how their wives stood beside them when they were poor, i entered the forum and took the whole topic to the opposite direction. I told them about how Love is not enough to hold a relationship because most ladies will leave when no more money or they see a better option.
The forum went hay wire, cut fire and things went south.
Yesterda, they raised a topic about hiw not to condonea cheating partner and as usual i came into the forum and pointed out the fact that only if they know the high rate of infidelity, a large percentage of marriages will crash instantly.
Ever since my first issue, i noticed a lot of them are really avoiding me like a plague because i was raw, harsh and blunt unlike my previous self.
Ubunja, the manipulated man and pther topics of infidelity as really changed me alot and presently my wife is concerned about me because she said my comments were wild, different, raw etc
Am losing my mind pals, don't know what is happening to me.

Cc
Martinez39
Larryking540
Franchasng
Mekenz
Ubunja
Pansophist
Pocohantas

grin

You are just saying the truth as it is without pretence.
Re: . by Firstnebo: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
emmaodet:
I don't know what is happening to me again because ever since i joined nairaland and started reading some threads and comments on nairaland, following people like ubunja and co, my life as never been the same again.
I thought social media is just a place for fun but it seems what we hear/watch and see as a way of shaping our lives.
Am a very quite, gentle and respected person in the church and my area but things are really happening fast that calls for concern.
Am in a church organised family whatsapp group with alot of respected families but of lately have been more or less an outcast in the group.
Last week, they raised a topic about Love and why people were commenting positively about how they love their wives and how their wives stood beside them when they were poor, i entered the forum and took the whole topic to the opposite direction. I told them about how Love is not enough to hold a relationship because most ladies will leave when no more money or they see a better option.
The forum went hay wire, cut fire and things went south.
Yesterda, they raised a topic about hiw not to condonea cheating partner and as usual i came into the forum and pointed out the fact that only if they know the high rate of infidelity, a large percentage of marriages will crash instantly.
Ever since my first issue, i noticed a lot of them are really avoiding me like a plague because i was raw, harsh and blunt unlike my previous self.
Ubunja, the manipulated man and pther topics of infidelity as really changed me alot and presently my wife is concerned about me because she said my comments were wild, different, raw etc
Am losing my mind pals, don't know what is happening to me.

Cc
Martinez39
Larryking540
Franchasng
Mekenz
Ubunja
Pansophist
Pocohantas

Yes @Emmaodet, you are loosing your mind. Save yourself now when you can still feel that something is awkward. Check my two articles on the topic:

(https://www.nairaland.com/6043976/redpill-should-not-women-hating

https://www.nairaland.com/6052265/both-redpill-feminism-consequences-atheism)

I will soon make another article on how Nairaland Redpill is turning from useful school of learning to a full blown cult.

1 Like

Re: . by emmaodet: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Firstnebo:

Yes @Emmaodet, you are loosing your mind. Save yourself now when you can still feel that something is awkward. Check my two articles on the topic:

(https://www.nairaland.com/6043976/redpill-should-not-women-hating

https://www.nairaland.com/6052265/both-redpill-feminism-consequences-atheism)

I will soon make another article on how Nairaland Redpill is turning from useful school of learning to a full blown cult.

Thanks brother, will check the two threads out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.