Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? (602 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Saao(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Good morning everyone,
I recently discovered a couple had issues. The wife lied to some people that her husband beat her up which the husband never did. The man is a gentleman and a shy type but the wife is an opposite. The man is so pained that, he wish to end the marriage cuz of this.

Assuming this man approached you as he did to me, how will you advise him?
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by ahnie: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2019
To be wary of his wife...

Simple!
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by donbachi(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2019
he should continue until she tells the entire world,he is a ritualist,kidnapper and rapist....na dat time him eye go open.
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Davash222(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
This is not just a lie, it goes beyond a lie. This is character defamation by your own wife!! This type of woman will not hesitate to end your life once she has the opportunity.

A sensible man that values his life, shouldn’t be asking what to do. The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by ahnie: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
donbachi:
he should continue until she tells the entire world,he is a ritualist,kidnapper and rapist....na dat time him eye go open.

So he should divorce her right?
Just asking!
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Davash222(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2019
ahnie:

So he should divorce her right?
Just asking!
No, he should buy her gifts, take her to spar, then take her to Paris for vacation.
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2019
H o r r i b l e.
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by sisisioge: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmm

The wife should issue a public apology and own up to her lies. Then he should give her space until her parents can certify that she has changed for the better.

By the way, how e take do am? Couldn't he have found his own type?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by donstan18: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2019
DNA
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Saao(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
DNA
for?
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Saao(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2019
ahnie:
To be wary of his wife...

Simple!
I already told him but to him it won't solve anything. Yesterday he told me he's considering relocating from naija alone. Serious enough, he's the only one. I pitied him to be frank when you know what he suffered. Yesterday he said he wish he had a mother, a sister, even a brother I almost shed tears. I know the advice I gave him won't solve anything but don't want to be caught inbetween divorce of couples.
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Saao(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
sisisioge:
Hmmmm

The wife should issue a public apology and own up to her lies. Then he should give her space until her parents can certify that she has changed for the better.

By the way, how e take do am? Couldn't he have found his own type?
I spoke with her but I think she had conscience.
Re: How Will You Handle A Lie From Your Spouse To The Public? by Saao(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Davash222:
This is not just a lie, it goes beyond a lie. This is character defamation by your own wife!! This type of woman will not hesitate to end your life once she has the opportunity.

A sensible man that values his life, shouldn’t be asking what to do. The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.
that's my fear, I can't advise anyone to divorce his wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry 2016 For Sale Gold Color / Spouses Lockdown Tales / Sad Story Of A Man And His Son When I Was Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.