Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

How A Medical Doctor From FMC Planted His Known Dreams In My Head - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How A Medical Doctor From FMC Planted His Known Dreams In My Head (306 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Seeds Planted By China In The Moon Begins To Grow!!! / These Are Some Of The Strangest Optical Illusions Known To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Medical Doctor From FMC Planted His Known Dreams In My Head by johnaruson(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2019
A Nairaland Forum visitor narrated his story to me and i quote him thus:
"A Medical doctor from OPD Section in Abia State's biggest Federal Medical Center (FMC) Umuahia, Shockingly, to my amazement, forecast and planted a dream in my head:
The doctor prescribed a drug for me earlier this year, of which the doctor warned me that i will be having nightmares, the doctor even predicted the type of nightmares i will be having: "If your father is dead", the doctor said, "You may see him on the first dose of this drug but don't panic", the doctor continued, "It will not be easy but the drugs wouldn't hurt you, just be ready for all kinds of horror dreams". As the physician predicted, i saw my late dad in many episodes of my dreams the first night i took the medicine.
As i was warned by the physician : You may see your best friends or family member trying to kill you while on this drugs but don't misinterpret it, as it is a normal side effects of this drug. All this nightmares came to pass. I became afraid to sleep whem i couldn't face the constant unavoidable horror night dreams. One thing was sure: Non of the episodes was a lucid dream.
Now, as we are in 21st century (where anything can happen, my question is) what if some prayer house ministries or native doctors are already taking this advantage and sneaking something that can cause a known nightmare in your concoction and tell you exactly what you will see in your dreams.
If human can manipulate dreams scientifically how much more supernatural beings?
Your experience or contribution may help me solve this riddle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join the hottest tech YouTube channel that gives away free airtime weekly. / How To Create An AOL Account / Smart Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.