Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) (34003 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Abducted Ondo University Professor, Gideon Okedayo Found Dead / Kidnapped Professor Yinka Adegbehingbe Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Tomide59(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
AMEEEEN... AND MY OWN VISA TOO
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Tomide59(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God Deliver us from kidnappers den... As Daniel was delivered from king's lion... AMEN!
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by yaki84: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
nelobiz:
Change begins with Me

We can make this country better if we join hands together
Waka come my end mek we join hands together abeg.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by kingdavid09: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
What kind of country is this? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by kaybaba25(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
I knew this professor he taught me then in my 100L he was indeed an erudite mathematician rip prof
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Alawaxbimbex(f): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Rip my professor...we osustech students will miss you... mathematics department will miss you...rest well oga
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Nukilia: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
symbianDON:
honestly I don't even know which is safer for Nigerians; Nigeria or south Africa.
South Africa is Safer grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Evercurious(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
sharpwriter:

What did Nigeria do? Are we the most sinful nation on earth? Or are we the only nation uder the radar of God's scrutiny?

Naaaa turn by turn. And for NOW, ITS OUR TURN
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Evercurious:

Naaaa turn by turn. And for NOW, ITS OUR TURN

Lolz cheesy wise answer ... so what can we do to avert these evils?
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by AlhajaChinyere: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol.. I still wonder the heart Buhari supporters use to support him.

The dude is a complete failure. He has failed in security, economy power, orderliness and increased, division, tribalism, nepotism, suicide, and poor governance.

Dude has not achieved anything reasonable for five years now I can go ahead and list countries with leaders who assumed office same year with Buhari and what they have achieved. Shame on nigerian politicians.

Wow! You expect one man to achieve all these for 180 million people (or shall I say idiots)?

Until the 180 million idiots occupying this country realise that all are collectively together responsible for the state of the country, there will be no solution whatsoever. Buhari alone cannot be barking orders from the presidential office and expects everybody to comply. It is up to every single man, woman and child in Nigeria to make Nigeria work!

If you disagree, please instead of insult tell me how Buhari is supposed to achieve all of these goals across this vast country.....

E.G.....We are complaining of serious poverty, lack of infrastructure and unemployment, YET Nigerian people continue to produce children in 10s of millions every 12 months (yearly).......like say some miracle will come out of nowhere to solve the huge problems on ground. we go suffer tire....

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Wow! You expect one man to achieve all these for 180 million people (or shall I say idiots)?

Until the 180 million idiots occupying this country realise that all are collectively together responsible for the state of the country, there will be no solution whatsoever. Buhari alone cannot be barking orders from the presidential office and expects everybody to comply. It is up to every single man, woman and child in Nigeria to make Nigeria work!

If you disagree, please instead of insult tell me how Buhari is supposed to achieve all of these goals across this vast country.....

E.G.....We are complaining of serious poverty, lack of infrastructure and unemployment, YET Nigerian people continue to produce children in 10s of millions every 12 months (yearly).......like say some miracle will come out of nowhere to solve the huge problems on ground. we go suffer tire....

I do not expect Buhari to fix all. So, it is under Buhari that we now know that him alone cant fix it? Did we give GEJ same excuse?

No, we didnt! Until the masses come together and accept that the unity of this country is a fraudulent one, we cant build a country. Almost every African black country is suffering from colonial imposed identity which is one of the biggest issues black race is facing. To get this country working, we need to practice UK style of govt. We need to divide into nations within a state.

I can not give any politician excuse since they have refused to do the right thing. I can not contest for presidential election in Nigeria except I know that if i get there, I will collapse the current system and adopt a UK system of govt. Im not saying English system, but UK system. Scotland is in the UK but has her own full blown identity. That is what we need. The current system will never ever work no matter who becomes a president. I am only judging Buhari becus he promised to fix these things when GEJ failed, but the man came in and became worse than GEJ sef.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by AlhajaChinyere: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Princedapace:

I do not expect Buhari to fix all. So, it is under Buhari that we now know that him alone cant fix it? Did we give GEJ same excuse?

No, we didnt! Until the masses come together and accept that the unity of this country is a fraudulent one, we cant build a country. Almost every African black country is suffering from colonial imposed identity which is one of the biggest issues black race is facing. To get this country working, we need to practice UK style of govt. We need to divide into nations within a state.

I can not give any politician excuse since they have refused to do the right thing. I can not contest for presidential election in Nigeria except I know that if i get there, I will collapse the current system and adopt a UK system of govt. Im not saying English system, but UK system. Scotland is in the UK but has her own full blown identity. That is what we need. The current system will never ever work no matter who becomes a president. I am only judging Buhari becus he promised to fix these things when GEJ failed, but the man came in and became worse than GEJ sef.

Ok, hope you are not one of those that have failed to get over the loss of GEJ....

You agreed the man cannot fix the problem in the first place, so why blame him if the NIGERIAN problem has gotten worse? Is that not down to the 180m idioats?

If we divide the country into the various nations, trust me man...it is no guarantee that it'll work. (South Sudan etc.)

The big test is what we do with Nigeria. If we cannot fix it collectively, the smaller nations will falter just as badly.

thank you
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by sunnyprof: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
SLAP44:
Insecurity in Nigeria will hurt the development of every sector.

Do we still have a president in this country?

DO WE HAVE GOVERNORS AND POLICE COMMISSIONERS IN THE STATES AT ALL?

WHAT ARE ALL THE MOPOL, SOLDIERS AND KUKURU DEFENCE DOING ON THE ROADS? BURN THEM ALL
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Ok, hope you are not one of those that have failed to get over the loss of GEJ....

You agreed the man cannot fix the problem in the first place, so why blame him if the NIGERIAN problem has gotten worse? Is that not down to the 180m idioats?

If we divide the country into the various nations, trust me man...it is no guarantee that it'll work. (South Sudan etc.)

The big test is what we do with Nigeria. If we cannot fix it collectively, the smaller nations will falter just as badly.

thank you

Stop giving example of south Sundan. There are more countries that separated and still made progress. Many are in Europe. We can't be using one style and still be crying.
If he can't fix them, why come for election? We joke too much.

If he can't fix the problems then he could have left GEJ to continue his incompetence na. It does not make sense to chase someone out because he is not performing only to come in and still not perform. What is now the difference?

Best answer to nigeria now is total collapse of the current federal structure and adopt UK style. Simple.
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by TempleHouse: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Do you think there will be a mass protest if a Military Government seized the power in Nigeria today
I doubt !

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by olamakinde(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Larryfest:
God abeg let my visa be ready before Christmas day....
no visa for you bro, we must enjoy this Nigeria together
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by KenModi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
nerorex01:

Laffffsssss….

You don't seem to know my kind of person, let me brief you

Sowore is my typical man for the Nigerian job but he can never win cos we all know it. He got no support, money or party influence.

Atiku on the other hand would be sociable and flexible than he (Buhari), we all saw Buhari's first 4 years and no sane human will ever have expected ANYTHING good from their Next Level propaganda but for me Atiku was a preferred contender cos he has the political influence and money to oppose the APC but APC is the incumbent and Buhari isn't Jonathan to have given up power with ease.

Las Las they are the same.

Only your last statement caught me. At the end of the day, they are all the same. Atiku is no different from Buhari. I hope I’m vindicated if ever he becomes President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kokaine:

Honestly it has reached an all time highest. Our president is too old.

Dis he just get old this month?
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by akpunda86: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
ihitenansa:
Terrible! A whole professor kidnapped and killed just like that... A whole human library lost. Insecurity is at its peak in Nigeria.
A whole professor meaning that he is more important than ordinary nigerians killed.Prof. is a prefix.is a pity that he was killed but a spade should be called a spade.we all nigerians
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by ddeola: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2019
Use APC, PDP, Afenifere and co will NOT say anything about this I bet you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

One day,the tables will turn. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2019
SLAP44:
Insecurity in Nigeria will hurt the development of every sector.

Do we still have a president in this country?
ask that babicue robot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Lagos State Police Arrests 6 Armed Robbers In Agbara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.