Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court (27755 Views)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Wife & Son Of Atiku’s Security Detail Kidnapped / Security Beefed Up At Enugu Boundaries Over Almajiri Influx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by drezzyx(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Let God direct the judge with wisdom and I pray for any of them to win this case the only reason I want bubu to remain on d seat of power is to pay d remaining pension of retired civilians.
Tho ....Atiku I don't know much about his intention if he has d common man in mind or he is planning to loot Nigeria money and stashed it in foreign accounts.
God let your justice prevail...

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by edoboss1234: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
I can't wait to see Buhari being retired today

Tribunal na APC don’t expect the contrary
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Teenaira: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2019
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Nasa28(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Stakeholders:
“The election took place in 119,976 Polling Units, 8,901 Wards
in 774 Local Government Areas across the country.
“It is sad therefore to see that the petitioners only called 62
witnesses. Out of this figure, only five witnesses gave direct
evidence of what happened in polling units on the day of
election.
“I feel sad that this matter has been starved of evidence and
therefore deserves to be dismissed,’’ Fagbemi said.

When are read this is know certainly that there's fire on the mountain

Were u expecting them to call 119,976 witnesses in 10 days?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by JobsandSchools: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Expected
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Parollawd(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
shutto:

New iPhone 6s 64gb for sale for 62K Non negotiable
Where's your location
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by tsavkeghps(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Spexo001(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
I can't wait to see Buhari being retired today
its possible but the judiciary aren’t truly independent so it’s literally not possible
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by renewable1(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by lizdammy: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2019
WHY NOT? cheesy
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by coolcentbigman(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2019
beardedboy:
Imagine how much money, time, energy and attention is being spent on this case.

Wondering why Nigeria is stagnant? DEMOCRACY is the cause.

If it were military or monarchy, simple thing one person will take government and life continues. He'll focus on work.

If he's a thief, at least it will be only one thief and damage will be minimal. Unlike having scores of honourables, senators and representatives looting and looting legit.

And even, by the time he loots for a decade, nothing go dey shack am again. He will face work and at least try to build a reputation for himself.

This democracy is the reason why we're backward. That thing called freedom of speech, press, women and blah blah blah are all scams.

Ponder well you'll see.

That said,

I have premium blogger templates for sale: 1.5k each

I also have premium WordPress themes for sale: 3k each.

No negotiation. Just mention your desired theme, I'll look if I find and I'll send it to you after confirming your payment.

Alternatively, just tell me your niche and I'll recommend three themes for you. Send your money and I'll send you your themes. Within 30minutes.

If you need a website, blog or e-store designer, kindly contact me. My services are affordable.

Time wasters should please back-off.

Reach me now: on WhatsApp

Does each theme of yours come with an official license??
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by 9jatriot(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2019
I may not agree with everything you wrote but democracy is just a crazy form of government for Africans. I may not subscribe to a military government but this our layered system is not ever going to work.
More money is spent on election and governance than on actual work for the price of freedom of speech. Countries like China, Iran, Russia, where they do not have absolute freedom of speech are better than us. It is food for thoughts really.

Libya without freedom of speech is far better than today's Libya where they now have the proverbial freedom of speech that has been accompanied by freedom of arms.
beardedboy:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Realfrankie(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Jerrick:
I mean you have to go back to primary school so that self explanatory statements won't be a problem for you

You're an hypocrite, you don't have value to the world that's why your unsound behavior will lead you to untimely death
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Timisire: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari don't have any certificate! If he have a certificate let him tender it. Buhari is a criminal
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by iknopro(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Where is your location bro..
shutto:

New iPhone 6s 64gb for sale for 62K Non negotiable
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Unie30: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Waiting...
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Jerrick(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Realfrankie:

You're an hypocrite, you don't have value to the world that's why your unsound behavior will lead you to untimely death
I won't die untimely and neither would you...be positive and take my advice! Go back to primary school!! There's a whole lot you still need to learn about life..
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by beardedboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Does each theme of yours come with an official license??

Not all themes require an official license. However, I don't do nulled themes.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by lloyds(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kennitrust:
If Buhari win this case, then there's no justice for the common man and tribunal will not be trusted to save the vulnerable man.

Because Atifku is a saint angel from heaven abi
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Realfrankie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jerrick:
I won't die untimely and neither would you...be positive and take my advice! Go back to primary school!! There's a whole lot you still need to learn about life..

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute. It seems your life lacks meaning... My advice for you is,, just get a taxi and leave the comment section cause I'm done with you and I'll never comment on this again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Jerrick(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Realfrankie:

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute. It seems your life lacks meaning... My advice for you is,, just get a taxi and leave the comment section cause I'm done with you and I'll never comment on this again.
I'm praying neither of us would die untimely and you label it "dumb?" grin Is it that you're pretending to be daft or you are indeed daft?? grin grin oh mah world grin grin inside life sha. Sha go for rehabilitation grin grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by coolcentbigman(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
beardedboy:

Not all themes require an official license. However, I don't do nulled themes.

Yes I know but some requires license key before you can use them, I have gotten what I needed to know no nulled themes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by Tomide007: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
lastempero:

I will remind you after the saga.
Reminded
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by lastempero: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tomide007:

Reminded

Dem no gree for ordinary tribunal.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Security Beefed Up At Appeal Court by shutto: 3:55am On Sep 12, 2019
iknopro:
Where is your location bro..
Abia state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Withdraws Claim That 110 Farmers Died In Borno Boko Haram Attack / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.