₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,332,433 members, 5,156,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2019 at 02:03 AM

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply (11724 Views)

NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2019 - How To Apply / Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 / Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Emmyloaded: 9:14am On Sep 11
Guinness Nigeria is offering a number of University/Polytechnic Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for:

Title: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme

Programme Summary
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.

The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.

Eligibility
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.

- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.

Selection Criteria

- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: info.gn@diageo.com

- Full Name
- University/Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter.

More Details, Visit: https://www.wazobiainfos.com/guinness-nigeria-undergraduate-scholarship-scheme-2019/

Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by MrDvc: 1:41pm On Sep 11
Finally I did it cool
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by faithfull18(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11
Okay.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by DropsMic(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11
Cool...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (08020675190) no advance payment
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by seunmohmoh(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11
I'm impressed but scholarship to where exactly?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Hardeydeygee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11
MrDvc:
Finally I did it cool

No... U didn't did it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by RTSC2: 1:45pm On Sep 11
Where was this scholarship when I was in school?

I no dey use eye see scholarship that year. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by drdan777(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11
What about that of MTN, i mean the ESSAY that was written sometime ago?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by lizdammy: 2:00pm On Sep 11
Thanks for sharing....

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by sunnychibs(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11
just gained admission,can i apply?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Geofavor(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11
Scam

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Khan2013(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11
I no want.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by zurielsam(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11
My own problem is what exactly is the offence of Arts students ??

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Hefty5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11
scholarship scheme has indeed helped ppl but why is it that, its only some set of people it favours leaving other.......
anyways if u interested in making money online reading News on ATpays.com WhatsApp me for clarifications or register @https://www.atpays.com/
register/?add-to-cart=21&ref=9686......WhatsApp is 08167725197.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Heemcelph: 2:57pm On Sep 11
sunnychibs:
I doubt if you can, CGPA/GPA would be possibly required and you don't have that at the moment.
Do not fully rely on my words though, do your research.
Goodluck.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by OCHAGZ(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11
OK SO SCHOLARSHIP TO WHERE?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Youngstar76(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11
zurielsam:

They need people who are studying courses that can sustain the economy of the nation and a course that can help the beneficiary and can add practical value to his or her life even if there's no direct employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by OCHAGZ(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11
PLEASE THAT ADMISSION LETTER, IS IT JAMB OR SCHOOL'S OWN
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by achiever1991: 2:59pm On Sep 11
Why not all courses??
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by renewable1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by pstmikol1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11
pls are we sending our information through email to that address?? I don't understand
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by computergenius(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11
Thanks for sharing. Please more of these to help students from poor homes!

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by sunnychibs(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11
Heemcelph:

I doubt if you can, CGPA/GPA would be possibly required and you don't have that at the moment.
Do not fully rely on my words though, do your research.
Goodluck.
ok,thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Hadeehart101(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11
sunnychibs:
Yes, you can. I'm a beneficiary and cgpa was not required.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by pstmikol1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11
Hadeehart101:
pls will I send my details through email?? I don't understand
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Brinebryne(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11
pstmikol1:
pls are we sending our information through email to that address?? I don't understand
Yaga
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by vickyhow(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11
Hadeehart101:
Hw much are they payinq dear nd hw does the test look like??
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Ijah92: 7:13pm On Sep 11
zurielsam:
hahahaha...nothing actually
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by Xsem(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11
Hadeehart101:

Please how much do they pay and which course you doing?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 - How To Apply by SilGent(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11
Hadeehart101:

What course?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics / Oau Second Yr Comp Engr Vs Yabatech Hnd1 Comp Engr: Plz Help / Life In Unilag. (my First Night Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.