Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Armed Gunmen Steal 8 Motorcycles In My Area In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Gunmen Steal 8 Motorcycles In My Area In Kaduna (307 Views)

Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) / Prison Break: 31 Prisoners Escape As Heavily Armed Gunmen Hijack Prison Truck / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Gunmen Steal 8 Motorcycles In My Area In Kaduna by simonlee(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Today my neighborhood was awakened by armed gunmen,leaving many frightened and in shock.
Those who are familiar with Barnawa market area in Kaduna south are used to the sight of motorcycle riders who leave their bikes outside in a cluster overnight at the mercy of guardsmen and local vigilante.
In the early hours of Wednesday morning, between 4am and 5am, gunmen numbering about 10 (according to eye witnesses) and armed with what appears to be AK47 rifles blocked the roads around the market, threatening to shoot anyone who raised an alarm. Those who were awake to observe their morning prayers were forced to lie faced to ground as they went straight to the motorcycles.
They must have had master keys or a way of starting up the motorcycles without keys, as each one of them mounted one and made away with it.
the guardsman on duty who collects N50 daily from the bike men have been apprehend and taken to the police station to make a statement.
This is the first of its kind in Barnawa, a major town in Kaduna. There are no forests or hideouts in the area as the place is completely urbanized.
I live only 50 meters from the scene of the crime. No shots were fired throughout the operation so we knew nothing until they had left and the victims raised an alarm.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corps, NSCDC, SPSP Celebrate International Day Of Peace In Ogun / 65 Fake Graduates Handed Over To The Police By NYSC / Housewife Burns 7-year-old Step-daughter’s Private Part In Borno – Talk Of Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.