Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Should I Do An AWS Certification? What Is The Worth Of It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Should I Do An AWS Certification? What Is The Worth Of It? (292 Views)

AWS Certification Cost, Scope And Salary? / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / How To Get Millions Of Naira Worth Of Grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Do An AWS Certification? What Is The Worth Of It? by kimijhaveri: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2019
AWS is one of the most sought-after credentials in the field of Cloud Computing. It helps the professionals to demonstrate and validate technical cloud knowledge and skills. Every organization is using the technology of cloud computing but along this, they are also migrating their cloud base to AWS due to reliable products and solutions which are highly-reputed, served by him.

The organizations are like hunting the professionals enriched AWS skills apt experience to efficiently and effectively makes the best use of AWS services for their organizations. Thus there is a great surge in the demand for [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/aws/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-training-course#utm_source=nairaland(SN)&utm_campaign=11%2F09%2F2019]AWS certified professionals.[/url]

Now, let’s determine that getting certification is worth or not by taking a look at the job roles and average salaries that one can expect:

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate: $108K
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professionals: $120K
AWS Certified Developer - Associate: $97K
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate: $103K
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional: $118K

Even more currently 6,491 Jobs on Naukri, 3334 Jobs on Indeed, 141 Jobs on Seek are available but the number of AWS certified professionals are the very low reason being the difficulty level of the exam. To pass the exam in the first attempt you need to work hard and take proper training. In my opinion, the training program is better than engaging lectures and practice test. In our organization we recommend our employees to take training from Highly-perceived organization, Mercury Solutions which is imparting quality training from the last 2 decades and their passing rate is approx. 98%. Along with this, you can even take free guidance from their trainers before enrolling for training.

Re: Why Should I Do An AWS Certification? What Is The Worth Of It? by liveandletlive3: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hello Seun. / List Of Top 10 Most Followed Linkedin Pages In 2019 And Why / Euro Africa Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.