Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Anxiety - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety (658 Views)

SPECIAL REPORT: Anxiety As Nigerian Doctors Leave Country In Droves / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? / The Most Powerful Natural Cure For Anxiety & Chronic Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety by Goors1n: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
I knew that there were pills that create addiction. I was aware of that. When the doctor subscribed to me some, I asked: "Doc', are they safe to use?". "Yes, of course", he said. Now I end up with more severe anxiety than before. Taking other medications might not be the smartest idea. How can I escape that? How to get rid of the anxiety caused by medication against it?
Re: Anxiety by brainstorm214(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
I have recently been diagnosed with Normal Pressure Glaucoma and I'm struggling with coming to terms with some permanent sight loss and the anxiety of having to wait 2 months before my pressures are next checked. Anti depressants are a risk, so it seems that the medics are unable to help. No offer of counselling. Is anyone able to share how they have come to terms with it, managed the anxiety and lifelong uncertainty.
Re: Anxiety by nicki1991(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Usually, stress pills and antidepressants provoke addiction and when the treatment is finally stopped, the nervous system is not able to cope with all the loads and stresses. I would recommend trying Etizolam from https://worldpharm365.com/product/etizolam-etilaam-etizest-2mg-buy-with-bitcoin/. This drug does not create an additive effect and is very effective in combating anxiety, panic attacks, inability to sleep, headaches due to tension, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, and many other disorders.
Re: Anxiety by hazelwalker: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Etizolam Buy is the generic name of a medication approved to treat anxiety, panic disorders, and sleep conditions in Japan, India, and Italy. This medication has not been approved for use in the United States. It is a thienodiazepine, a benzodiazepine derivative, and it can work as an anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant like other benzodiazepines, such as Valium, Xanax, and Ativan. Buy Etizolam online from most trusted online pharmacy alldayawake.com
Re: Anxiety by ameliazoey94: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Insomnia may be treated with Zopiclone 10mg Tablet, which is prescribed for short-term usage. There are less frequent nighttime awakenings as a result. This medication promotes sleep adherence, resulting in a more restful night's rest. Because of its habit-forming potential, Zopiclone 10mg Tablet is never used for long-term treatment of insomnia. Preferably before going to bed, it should be consumed on an empty stomach.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Selling Apetamin Syrup Here? / COVID 1: If This Year So Far Was A Movie, What Movie Would It Be? / Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.