Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. (8395 Views)

Possible Verdict Of The TRIBUNAL From All Points Of View / Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2019
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Allow them deliver justice first.

Haaaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Lagosfinder(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2019
The core wailers and hailers re the nations problem

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by cola: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Allow them deliver justice first.

Haaaa

We know the verdict already

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by senatordave1(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal court where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!
Atiku might win
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by magoo10(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2019
The good thing about the exercise is that he exposed the electoral fraud in the Nigerian electoral system which might be used for future reference or at best a case study.

Elections such as this the contestant should make sure he does all he can to be declared winner after collation of results and prepare to defend it at the courts later.

The Nigeria elections are won and determined by many factors including the ability to cause mayhem just as buhari did in 2015.

Atiku was defeated in all the factors hence declared looser by INEC which did not even call any single witness to the election petition tribunal.

It is now time for power to return to the south in hope that the northern politicians will respect that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

We know the verdict already

Ok Ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Nigeria2040: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Members of the presidential election tribunal was constituted by the chief Justice of Nigeria who is Buhari's boy. So we all know the judgement

4 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku might win

How Sir?
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Members of the presidential election tribunal was constituted by the chief Justice of Nigeria who is Buhari's boy. So we all know the judgement

Exactly
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Difrent: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal court where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!

OLODO

the presidential election tribunal starts at the appeal court, so no appeal to appeal Court, it's Supreme Court next and final.

Just as you have lost now you will also lose then

6 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

PEPT is actually appeal court. Your ignorance is really appalling.

12 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

PEPT is actually appeal court. Your ignorance is really appalling.

It's your ignorance that sucks , who told told you the word appeal in litigation is tied to a type of court .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by FarahAideed: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Difrent:

OLODO

the presidential election tribunal starts at the appeal court, so no appeal to appeal Court, it's Supreme Court next and final.

Shege who told you the word appeal in litigation is a type of court ? An appeal is any submission for retrial in a higher court .. stop being a Dullard

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by SILVERLINES: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Difrent:

OLODO

shut up my friend

we have not lose yet

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by haffaze777(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Some people go wail tire today

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by SILVERLINES: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shege who told you the word appeal in litigation is a type of court ? An appeal is any submission for retrial in a higher court .. stop being a Dullard
the nigga is a dullard

no atom of sense in him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by seunmsg(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

It's your ignorance that sucks , who told told you the word appeal in litigation is tied to a type of court .

I guess lying is your hobby. Why did you quickly edit your original post if there was nothing wrong with it? You wrote appeal court so stop trying to be clever by half.

4 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by ginaeve: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
As a supporter of Justice and supporter of Atiku. I hereby reject the Kangaroo verdict of the Presidential Election Tribunal . This Verdict is unacceptable to the good people of Nigeria as it was forged in the altar of injustice . See you all at the appeal where this shall be appealed in accordance to the statutes of our country .. Nigeria must be rescued !!!!

This one that you are raising an alarm before the announcement of the result, are you sure that you are ok?

1 Like

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Oyindidi(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Who know you grin
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Difrent: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Then you fool should have written 'appeal to the Supreme Court or appeal to a higher Court and not the appeal court in your original post which I commented on........ You are only being smart by half, Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by helinues: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Are you sure everything is okay?

Those who know op should check on him quickly ooo

5 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku might win
Did you follow the case from the beginning?

Both Buhari and Atiku should remove themselves from the affairs o Nigeria if they truly love this nation.

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by tamonokare: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
T
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Appeal isn't the same with Appeal court.
You wrote "at the appeal court where this shall be appealed"
It should have been "at the supreme/higher court where this shall be appealed"

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria2040:
PEPT members are not constituted by the cjn but by the president of the court of appeal. The president is also responsible for the gubernatorial election petition tribunal. The chief judge of the FHC is responsible for house members petition tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Abbeybailey(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Go get a Visa and come to US and you will be free from the kangaroo justice of Nigeria. Lol
Re: I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. by Minjim: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Who Will Win The Southwest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.