Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out (52640 Views)

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / Kizz Daniel Refunds N3Million Performance Fee To Babcock Students / Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Studyinchina200(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
He never said that.

Try and watch his interview on YouTube with Ebro.

Why are you acting like you are perfect on social media. Are you God?

Deepfeel:
Ever since burna got international recognition his been acting up, first he said people from the east never liked him, second he said the entire Nigeria never liked him, and now he is dictating how people should wear their faces in his show's? The greatest performer of all time Michael Jackson, always spent hours in practice everyday to entertain his fans, Nigerian artist don't even do rehearsals, they put up a poor performance and expect people to cheer them
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by tyup(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

What I’m trying to say is.. to whom much is given, much is expected.
And again, the more you show this kind of trait, the more your enemies are able to pridict predict and attack you. It’s simply emotional intelligence.
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Platony(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anybody,....wey no want to soji grin grin

Bad Energy stay Far Away!!

African Giant!!!
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Osobi32(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Burna boy is the only real artist in Nigeria
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by ChristmasBells: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
celebgistz:

https://twitter.com/ELeeTrait/status/1171696172655939585

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/burna-boy-got-mad-at-a-fan-for-not-putting-on-an-encouraging-face-at-his-show/
This is realy sad inspite of how dippressed the guy is he still bought ticket came to your show to show you the LOve and support as your FAN instead of you to reciprocate the love by cheering him up or better still call him up to the stage to sing with you that would have been a lovly and a matured way to handle the situation lets value our fan without them we are just everyday people wishing you all a lovly day peace and LOve!
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by alimaa: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
I am Burnaboy 's fan but Truth be told... What Burna Boy did no make sense at all.

You don't know what's troubling the guy... He should have let the guy be... After all the guy paid for the show and he is present there..

Meanwhile... My people... If you need Original Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
I like your comment but I don't need original pure honey
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by santos41: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
That was absolutely wrong burna boy!
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Anybody where no want to soji, nak am suntin ehn ehn nak am suntin
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by kode12: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
When u we singing rubbish, how do u expect d fan to smile!
With all due respect, you and all the 14 people that gave you likes are mad. Thank you.
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by loganx: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerians do not understand rights and privileges. he paid for a service and deserved to be served the moment he bought that ticket. he thinks he is in Nigeria where he can commit a grievous crime and do no time.
This guy is going to sue and trust me, Burna go pay.
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Godsfavour78: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
ekobami:
What’s wrong with blacks? angry
Who’s Bole Boy?

Michael Jackson never asked anyone out of his show.

Nawa o
Burna boy later dance with the guy on stage. Stop insulting yourself people like are the problem of the world too quick to judge something he said playfully

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by femarium(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls nairalanders..I need ur assistance.urgently... I am not feeling fine since last night..and I haven't eaten ...I need money to buy drugs and eat.. But I don't have anything. God on me...Thanks and God bless whoever does..2116694270-UBA
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by JastSiryin(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Folabifreeman:
This is unnecessary from Burna Boy. Black man and his foolish pride. angry
You need to see some of the outrageous things white artiste do then you would know pride has nothing to do with skin color
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by holuphisayor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
People with 10mb did not realize he later danced with the guy. grin
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by zubino(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
What if the guy naturally has a mean face. Totally wrong from music boy. Let him appologise o!!
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Typhoonsbane: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
75% of Nigeria youths are just plain stupid,see them hailing him like he was right,I’m a fan but this stunt was stupid,people have different facial expression because he ain’t smiling doesn’t mean he’s not enjoying the show,even he understands the nature of what he did that’s why he later danced with the guy on the stage.
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by blingxx(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
ladilawal82:
The boy is slowly becoming Kanye.

Kanye pride sef don reduce undecided
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by PrincessB1(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
So unnecessary undecided
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Sanchez01: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
This isn't new nau... Burna Boy that told a group of corporate guys at a corporate function at Eko Hotel why they are not grooving. Man asked if we had not eaten... grin

He's uncouth despite his success.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Deepfeel(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Studyinchina200:
He never said that.

Try and watch his interview on YouTube with Ebro.

Why are you acting like you are perfect on social media. Are you God?

Burna boy said it, he said people from the east only love musicians from the east the never liked him, and he said Nigeria never liked him till people stared recognizing him internationally

Your questions of if am perfect or God is irrelevant,.

you don't have to be perfect to be humble, I only criticized him constructively
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by OutfitSystems: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Burna Boy is a great artist but it is said "Pride goeth before a fall..." Any fan who took time out from either his/her busy schedules or not so busy life, paid to come see you perform life and then you treat such fan like dirt... uh huh, jess Negodu

BTW I need help with putting up educating content about healthy and staying fit on Nairaland but each time I put up a post fully researched and written, Nairaland Mods find it in the greatest HIGH PEDESTALS to ban the content without even giving any reason why? undecided embarassed

Please, you can help by contributing on what I need to do right so I can put up content that will benefit a lot of people. Thank you as you do so.
https://www.nairaland.com/5407094/why-does-posts-get-banned
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Studyinchina200(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Burna boy said it, he said people from the east only love musicians from the east the never liked him, and he said Nigeria never liked him till people stared recognizing him internationally

Your questions of if am perfect or God is irrelevant,.

you don't have to be perfect to be humble, I only criticized him constructively

Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by HBB1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
As much as I like Burna, I pity him sha...

He will do this one time too many and that might be he end of him!

What vibe, what facial expression?

Except it was staged, then I fear for his career-- so uncouth a person!
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by cooltola(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Not cool. Someone needs to tell Burna boy that they sue in Yankee like crazy. You dont want to lose money in a lawsuit
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by itu404(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
So proud , conceited and full of himself. mick jagger, Bono or another rockstar will never go this low road. this is the same image you all carry in Nigeria just after small success. how dare you. Why bother, no your ego is too much all must swoon round you and the ladies must go nude on stage for you. nonsense. you do not even know if your success is just a flash in the pan. many came out big before you and today are nowhere. if you had done that to one lie me you would have been schooled on how to behave as a so called celebrity
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by EmekaBlue(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Funny
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by LordPsalm(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Burna. Easy oo
Those people get gun oo
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Seunnzy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
itu404:
So proud , conceited and full of himself. mick jagger, Bono or another rockstar will never go this low road. this is the same image you all carry in Nigeria just after small success. how dare you. Why bother, no your ego is too much all must swoon round you and the ladies must go nude on stage for you. nonsense. you do not even know if your success is just a flash in the pan. many came out big before you and today are nowhere. if you had done that to one lie me you would have been schooled on how to behave as a so called celebrity
oga calm down and watch the video..don't always believe these bloggers
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
That’s silly
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atlanta weed is too strong for Burna, it's making him misbehave
Re: Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out by rayobaba(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
to end your point, burna shd apologize in person.
GeniusWannabe:
The only sensible comments up there are Energy's, KingOfLagos' and AuthorSpecie's. Absolutely unnecessary from Burna boy. Refunding his ticket fee even makes it worse. There are better ways to handle things, see how he take treat person wey pay to watch am perform. I hope he realizes his error, swallows his pride and apologise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Smokes In Lagos Traffic, Tips Police Officer (Photos, Video) / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.