Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition (31204 Views)

Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by sotall(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2019
O
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by okrikaboi: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2019
They are cruising with us in this country y'all should forget it. If Atiku wins today it is because a deal has been made already. If Buhari wins accept it too

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by tommykiwi(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Abdul9025:
PDP are just wasting their time

Relax ! Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Cj4charles(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku All The *Way*

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by RexTramadol1: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:
Oh my friends 3 months car has just been stolen this morning

Too bad

Haaaaa not a good one
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Nice one,to enjoy ur weekend matches for Gotv and Dstv users,check my last topic for promo prices
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by anonimi: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by sexyboy193: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2019
Let's us not be deceived...we know how the game will be played, this is Nigeria my country. Atiku will be favoured at the preliminary stage, at the end they give it to sai baba
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by ladilawal82(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
APC in trouble cool

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2019
the god who creates africans without brains, do one thing useful now. give us atiku and send this dry pumpkin back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Deltatoto: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:

Too bad
he stole d money he used to buy it.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
sexyboy193:
Let's us not be deceived...we know how the game will be played, this is Nigeria my country. Atiku will be favoured at the preliminary stage, at the end they give it to sai baba
have faith osiso

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by owila4luv(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Teejayphillip:
We are watching
you must go #sackbuharipls

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by anonimi: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2019
veekid:
Case wey atiku don lose

With barawo bubu's remote control intact

Symphony007:
Buhari reveals how APC won Osun governorship with ‘remote control’

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, while appealing to traditional rulers in Osun State to support his reelection to enable his administration consolidate on its achievements, revealed that APC was able to win the state’s governorship election held months back with the aid of remove control.

Buhari, who failed to provide details of what he meant by remote control, said: “I know how much trouble we had in the last election here. I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state.”

The President said this while interacting with the monarchs led by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.

Buhari, received on arrival along with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola and his entourage, said the APC has recorded gains in the areas of infrastructural hence the need for the people to return the administration to consolidate on the achievement its has made in the last three years.

He urged the traditional rulers to join hands with his government to tackle the menace of insecurity, assuring that his government was working towards providing social service programmes and soft loans to farmers to boost the agriculture sector of the economy. Oba Wahab Kayode Oyedotun, speaking on behalf of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi who arrived later, assured President Buhari of victory at the February 16 Presidential election.

https://guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/?F

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Slatemsk(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria my country

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:

Too bad
probably a toyota with no tracker, no immobiliser, no steering lock. ur friend de try.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by owila4luv(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
#sackbuharinow

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-presidential-tribunal-throws-out-inecs-objection-to-atikus-petition/

Baba God no Dey sleep.

I join my force with the host of heaven and declare Atiku's mandate and rightful seat in the presidency RETORED!!!! In Jesus mighty name.
Amen!

Following
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by autonomous22: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Na so dis nairaland dey behave... dey banned me for almost 3weeka now just because I called somebody A FOOL.......

Anyway, iz Gud to b back... anybody wey mumu again, especially buhari's supporters... I will still call him a fool.... nairaland go ban ban so tey Dem go tire...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by kennyok(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Na win one Loss on d rest verdict APC,I hail ona It's like scoring early in football n chopping it later
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Efenaira(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by AnanseK(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
After they chop Atiku money finish it will be the turn of miracle people ( Pastors) to completely finish him to the last kobo, as im no de hear word.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by 3kay945(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Homeboiy:

Too bad

Which type? What model of Toyota
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Homeboiy: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
DocH:

probably a toyota with no tracker, no immobiliser, no steering lock. ur friend de try.

Big light Toyota

No tracker, steering lock they broke it

When I woke up this morning, I even think say he don drive comot, he just called me to tell me
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by tete7000(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Why is INEC trying to defend Buhari's election? How does it affect them? If the election is nullified, all they need to simply do is organise another one or sworn in whoever the court decides they should. Their craze to protect the election shows they are unbiased...
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Godwin2am(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
mhktaryan:
Atiku all d way
HOW SURE ARE YOU?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Clinton16: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
I have no confidence on the judicial arm of government in this country of ours.
obembet:
M

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition by Tizu(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-presidential-tribunal-throws-out-inecs-objection-to-atikus-petition/

if Atiku wins. I will jubilate all day but he can't because APC and buhari are very corrupt. has the President explained his sources of campaign fundings ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.