Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] (14000 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
mr.official:

Atiku babe.  grin grin grin

I hea say na im arsenal the man the put im tongolo soote im tear am, lol shocked shocked shocked

[size=21pt]But Atiku na Animal, no vex [/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by ShangoThor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2010
Pafuri:

I love her hair. It is what makes the Koreans love black women embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Duhhhhh, get real , it isn't her hair. Come on now peeps lets keep it real tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by oyinda3(f): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2010
ShangoThor:

Duhhhhh, get real , it isn't her hair. Come on now peeps lets keep it real tongue

lol. you didn't get his comment did you?
he meant that she bought korean hair. the korean woman is happy because she's getting paid.
that's not actually the way it works but his post was still a bit funny. hahah
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by lonelydude: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
skydeep:

My friends say I look like her.
She is role model anyway. grin

ehn, ehn? Put up your pic and let's confirm that.

Your friends could be deceiving you for all you know. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by skydeep(f): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
I have posted my pic before and those that saw can comment on this.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by chibaby5(f): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
Awwww Genny pretty . . . Da love of my life! kiss kiss kiss Lookin yum as alwayz cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by larimo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
she deserves it. she's got the talent, the good looks, the "marketability". I hope she's got a good character too undecided.
she really works hard and she is the best Nigerian female actress today.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nakele(f): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
genny baby,,,,,,, go baby go baby go
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by lonelydude: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2010
skydeep:

I have posted my pic before and those that saw can comment on this.

what about those that didn't see it? You can post it again so we get to comment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by spikedcylinder: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
Why she come open teeth like winch so? grin grin grin grin Joke o. She looks fab. I really like that dress. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by gidson12(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
U no even come close 2 lookin' like her azz not 2 talk of her face
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by PaulCyber1: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
wow is looks beutifull as ever
Sony Ericsson X2 review
http:///bh59vk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by andyanders: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
NA NEW CLOTH OLD TO, TO, WEY DON SEE THE THING TAYA. I PREFER PEPPER SELLER WITH OLD CLOTH THAN ALL THESE WASHED STUFF
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by anonimi: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. you didn't get his comment did you?
he meant that she bought korean hair. the korean woman is happy because she's getting paid.
that's not actually the way it works but his post was still a bit funny. hahah

na so me sef bin dey wonder about the hair.
question mark for her repping african beauty with korean hair
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mrofficial(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
andyanders:

NA NEW CLOTH OLD TO, TO,  WEY DON SEE THE THING TAYA. I PREFER PEPPER SELLER WITH OLD CLOTH THAN ALL THESE WASHED STUFF

Especially someone that had been with Atiku, Atiku we all know. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by andyanders: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
[table]Especially someone that had been with Atiku, Atiku we all know. [/table]

YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU CAN IMMAGINE THIS LADY WITH ATIKU SLEEPING TOGETHER? HE BOUGHT HER A HOUSE AND GAVE ALL THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM TAX PAYERS MONEY AND CUSTOMES TO GIVE YOUNG LADIES YOUNG NOUGH TO BE HIS GRANDCHILDREN.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by becomrich4: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2010
when would cnn interview me too. you know what. i can make ted turner work for me you know. i have the ability to control all television network in the USA right from canada. go and ask them in canada. even cable company over here they give me trouble. they some time carry my NID. I am not joking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Olalimits(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2010
LovePeddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by oyinda3(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
anonimi:

na so me sef bin dey wonder about the hair.
question mark for her repping african beauty with korean hair

lol. how do you expect her to break the global scene looking like Iya Kudirat with patewo braid?  grin
can u imagine such winning miss world even? sometimes, the korean hair helps wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by eldee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
CNN Connect?? Impressive . . .

I never watch Nollywood movies, but people must we watching her to get her this far.
And she's definitely goodlooking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by tyson55(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
She looks great! tongue!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by ohaechesi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
skydeep:

My friends say I look like her.
She is role model anyway. grin

sharrrrrraaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp gal. is it with that ur gib teeth and K leggs, have u forgotten we.ve met before grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by skydeep(f): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
^you are sick. Where did you see me? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Kunbee: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2010
She try
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by AloyEmeka5: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by AloyEmeka5: 2:21am On Oct 31, 2010
[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TMptzEShcCI/AAAAAAAAifU/c8c2ydjnlL0/s400/b.300.250.16777215.0, images.stories.Quest_Genny_me.jpg[/img]
Genny with Richard Quest and Bola Aduwo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by AloyEmeka5: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2010
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TMpt4yCYIjI/AAAAAAAAifY/9eQAvXU_msg/s400/b.300.250.16777215.0, images.stories.Genny_makeup_NWU.jpg[/img]
Genny getting ready. l-r: Z.I, Genny, Stacy Okafor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by AloyEmeka5: 2:32am On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by SeanT21(f): 4:05am On Oct 31, 2010
Look pretty in the last picture
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by silvertuke(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2010
mr.official:

Atiku babe. grin grin grin

@mr.official Be careful Dbanj is reading,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by finemocha(f): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2010
she looks rili nice, but she did loose alot of weight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2010
she looks rather star-struck in the picture with the great Richard Quest. . .which makes me wonder how much of a 'celebrity' she really is outside our shores.

Anyways, Atiku must be very proud of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Chidinma Pregnant For Kiss Daniel And Bought House For The Unborn Baby?? / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.